Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Me and my feelings for my prostitude cousin

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by Greek18cm [Ignore] 29,Apr,18 18:39  other posts
So, this is going to be a long thread even if i am going to make it as short as i can. I wil try to be brief but...well
I meet this girl about three or four years ago in her 18th birthday. We are 2nd cousins but had not benn in touch since she was just 6 years old and i was working at her fathers bar-cafe at her village before her parents split up.
We met,and i knew rumours that she is a slut so i was thinking,ok maybe if i go out with her i will get lucky with her friends. So, as her charachter was/is she did not hesitate to take me in her day to day life. You know i was working have money and a car so... It seems perfect to her.
As the time goes she had this aproach to me that day by day make me have feelings for her. You know she was acting like she own me, make small jealous scenes if i was interesting in other girls. She demand that i will be there for her and when we were ouy she literaly flirting with me,with her dance and other regular stuff you know.
So once she had me one her grisp, and starting to show her self to the public and make her conections (conections who could make by her own -as she already have some - but i made it easier) she starting to give me this signs that :ok we had fun but you are not going to havr it:... But she continue to demand my presence as she needed. She was using our relationship as a shield so we dont have sex. I was never ask her but she knew. And what it drives me crazy is that she was fucking with every one but me. Fatter than me. Uglier than me. Dirty guys. Old guys. I was feeling the rejection all over me...
So i was backing her at every thing she wants. And my feelings and lust was growing bigger. And every day for a year we spend all the time together and it was then that i was starting seeing things. Also hearing...
People talking me, friends talking me, relatives talking to me. All saying she is a prostitude. I was not listening really, illusioning my self even if i was things in my eyes. Well i did not she someone fuck her and paying her but i saw her dumping me when we are ouy and come back after half an hour or living with a car and come back later.
I saw her exes (plurar ex is it?) one by one, if she was just 18 she already has 2-3 guys at age between 45-55 and all three of them had small or big cafe or clubs at the city. I did not give a fuck i had nice time with her and i was proud to have such a beautiful girl to my side so i pretended to my self that all this is rumours or missforune cuincidences.
In this first year many things happened but it would take ages to give you the details. Maybe in a book... The point is she was spoiled by me, never say her no, and she new i could not be able to be mad at her.
So after a year there was this friend of her to the Metropolis City of our region. She moved from a 80.000 people city to a 3.000.000 . And then i am starting to really tribulate. All things i passed the last year start to get gigantic in the next three months. At the begining she was calling me every day... Talking me about how things is there... Planning to meet me when she come bach the end of the week...
After a while the phones top to be regular. She start to come back and dont even tell me... So what happened, she was working at first at a strip club and then to a greek type o night entertainment (i dont know how to say in englissh-is a place for the very reach people you will understand).
So in one of her calls told me that she is making company to reach people, she is drinking for free and when i said that she is going with them she denied. Later she said me in the middle of the night photoes from a hotel, in an othe cith (athens 5.000.000 people) with sampaighne and fruits and when i questioned that she said :i am with a friend:....
That was to much for me. The rumors in the villlage was killing me. So one day she came back and not telling me so i go and find her. And she goes mad making a scene and dont even want to talk to me. So i am calming her down and take her to er home. She calms me also and tell me to relax and we will talk. And five minutes later she blocked me for some days. I was so in to her that this was all my life...
Some days later she called me and say some knonsens. We talked for an hour. She get mad then calm then emotionally charged, i was terified. And she knew that i was fearing to loose her for ever. So we conclude that she has work and that she does not want to be nothing with me not even cousins.
So we broke our bond and i was monitoring her activities to the big city because...you know lots of people i know. I learn that she was a prostitude. I also knew a guy from my village was going there to she her and i was so jealous. And this guy plays a part in the hole story. So almost a year pass after she left for the big city so, i am informed from my people that she came bach to stay. And i know that something wrong happened.
I was this time at a very bad shape. Having sex with girls and cant cum (that still continius), so i am going to this psychologist who insist to find her and talk to her. So i am at this bar and thinking of her and randomly she apears thera with her best friend. And she comes to me like nothing happened to suprise me and i was like the happiest person on earth.
I grapped her and she was screaming by joy and then, well i dont know what happened first but, i grabbed her uss for first time and also asking her while hug her :why why my babe why:... She just act like that hole year was no bi deal. So we seperate and spend the night with our friends and later this week we get together and talk.
We talk for hours. She was defferent. I was able to see clearly that something hppended. I knew about her prostitution and some rumours about drugs but... She was defferent or at least that was what i wanted to see. So we start hugging out once again. This time i was admit taht except my emotions i a;so have sexual emotions for her
She was insisting that all war rumorous and she was just a little wild. I knew it was a lie. So a new cycle began. We went out. We spent tons of hours. Again we had some troubles. I was working hard and some times she was going out instead of me with this guy i told you arlier. And i was jealous. She said they are friend but i had this instict you know... Also in our bad momments he made me by blackmailing that she is not going to talk to me again, she make me to erase any messages we had in any media...
Well i will pass the details and describe you our last month at August 2017. She was telling me she want to sell her eggs for money. So people told me she is joking me and something else is going on. So i once again do what she wants. I was taking her to the clinic every time she asked. I was again doing what she demands. And then it happens.
I no longer own a car after this and my family insist to leave at another country for job since i get unemployed at September. So i do one last move. Making her some presents and prepare to go. And she was find once again the way to hurt me . She turn the gifts into a case that she can get mad at me. No important how now its details but imagine that you give many presents to someone and this someone get mad at you just because she wants to...
So after that something happened and i stayed at the country did not leave. So i am going to find a job and find the exact place the universe had this time. I went to someplace wich is semi legal i can say. And the other places around us was totaly ****. Actually next to my job there was a place with prostitudes.
And so in taht work day by day or night by night i learned from the people there even more. THey insure me that yes she is a prostitude and even more. That she is going to the peolple and talk bad about me that she is using me and just go out with me in order to do what she wants and for the money.
So after some days she send me a message. As i was expecting, i was going to the rescue every time something was not going as she planned. And there are everybody acting like :do not answer her. So i answer just that i am ok and did not give anything else. And even she was making the move to find me, she stil 7 months later did not oficialy read my anser. (i ansered one word so she could read it anyway and i bet she was furius)...
So time passed and i hear she wants to come to my place to play but is not coming because i am there. And one night she apperas in the door with this guy i am so jaelous. And they freeze as they saw me but i was like i dont even turn to look at you. So she just scream :hi to all" but there was no response the turn out and left since they said came to see the boss...
So this guy is the eternal crush of my cousins best friend. This best friend is really really fat and this guy as i learned is fucking her get money from her and then spends it whith my cousin. What i dont know is if this best friend knows about it and is ok or if they trick her. Also i dont know if my cousin tricking this guy or they do it together...
So i am so jealous about him because she choosing him to have fun and even fuck... And then it cames the cherry to the fucking cake.
The guy who owns the place with the prostitudes who is in touch with me this time, meet my cousin, i dont know how but the last4-5 months they are together. Thats why she did not come back to me yet. He has money. a nice car that she can loan, and he also gave her a job in a night club of the town. Everything she wants.
So, i am now without a car and almost broke because all my money went to her... I am starting a new job in two days but i feel so... First i an on foot and she can do her life with everyone else. It will take me a month so i can have some good money (and she has her birthday in 2 weeks) and even 4-5 untill i buy a new car. That means the hole summer i will be contained will she... I really want her back. I want her to give me some resect... I want to tell you so many things about that but... Thats my story i want your opinion. Maybe you guys can help me.
I know and expect that the most of you will tell me not to get back at her at any case but i really really dont fell able to do this...

She is not really a bad person. She is good,when she wants. I do not know what to do.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jun,19 13:50 other posts 
I’m not reading that whole thing are you writing a book or what
By #551147 01,Jun,19 19:42
Don't bother, I already fell for it. It's pretty fuckin twisted and he makes my brain hurt.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jun,19 23:02 other posts 
I figured if Leo was interested then I'm not
By #551147 01,Jun,19 23:13
LOL
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Jun,19 00:04 other posts 
Wtf is a prostitude... Is it like attitude but smells more?
By #551147 02,Jun,19 00:08
Roflmao That's as good of a guess as any. 😉 The Authors engrish, not so guuud.
By #584076 02,Jun,19 01:01
Prostidude is a male hooker!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Jun,19 01:35 other posts 
Umm but it's titled prostitude not prostidude ..dude oh my
By #584076 02,Jun,19 02:20
Well I dunno about you all but I prefer antistitude to prostitude!

Fuck them stitudes!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Jun,19 16:12 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Jun,19 11:30 other posts 
It's been a while now. What's going on with that prostitude cousin? Have you fucked her yet? I hope you have.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,19 12:59 other posts 
Damn,you musta been bored shittless to bring this 1 up out of the dungen.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Jun,19 16:03 other posts 
Free entertainment dude.

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 05,Jan,19 14:08 other posts 
So this is it. Its been 3 months again that she left me since she found someone rich again with night club...and she act like stranger.

So i decide to do what i 've done with some other girls.

I decide to show her my cock. So atleast i will kniw for sure she saw it.

So what i want to know is what the law says about this. I mean she is a prost/whore but still, could she technically do something against me?

If not,i am going to send her my pics.

It worked with two-three others. Maybe will work with her,even if i doubt it will eork without some amount of money.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 04:54 other posts 
Nice. Nice. Did you send your cock to her? What Did she say?
Make Sure to also send her some pics of your cock covered in cum.
By #551147 06,Jan,19 06:44
Chicks don't dig that shit... WTF is wrong with you.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 12:13 other posts 
I know they are not, i just want her to see. Plus, all the girls that saw it change their attitude to me in a positive way after they saw it
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 20:05 other posts 
Better yet,why not just walk in and open your trench coat and say "HERE IT IS" and see what happens.IF she is a prostitute she might give you a estimate on how much it would cost to let you fuck her.
Kinda like taking your truck into a shop with a bad dent in the fender to get a estimate on repair cost.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 09,Jan,19 11:33 other posts 
I curently cant find her.
Plus where i could do this.
Sure not in public,so we could be somewhere alone. And we have 3 months to be alone.

And she does not have to see it to estimate anything. Her price is not about that. Fuck,as long as i know that there was time that she was making blowjobs even for 5 euros i am geting crazy.

I just waiting when the time comes again that she will need me. Now she is ok.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 06,Jan,19 12:12 other posts 
Not yet

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jul,18 23:38 other posts 
Can we see a pic of her?
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 31,Jul,18 15:50 other posts 
i want to saw but i will not. i am to scared. if she find out she is going to be really really mad at me. you dont reaaly loose something. she is not really good or hot. she is not tall. she is thin. not to thin but...well.... there are way more better bodies than hers. she does not have a more tahn average butt. small tits. you really dont need to see
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jul,18 20:03 other posts 
But how am I gonna fuck her if I don't see? I want to pay her and fuck her. I can afford that. I'll let you watch or I'll take pics and show you. I bet if I give her 100 euro she'll fuck and suck my dick.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 31,Jul,18 22:13 other posts 
Wwho knowss ? Maybe yes maybe no
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,18 02:51 other posts 
Ok. I'll double that.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 01,Aug,18 07:54 other posts 
Dude as i figure out... She can deny even 700 euros if she does not want to do it with someone for any reason... And she can open her legs for less or more than 100 if she likes to. If she is willing to go with someone, she is going to get as much as she can. if she can see that can take more and more she will do it. if she think that she can not take more she will setle for even 50 (if she needs them at this time).

By the way. Where are you and you claim so confident that you are going to do it? I suggest, if anyone cares, all of you chip in and buy me a night without her to know who am i. Because when she knows...not even 700 is enough...

And if you do this, lets film the thing (i can fuck for hours without cum)... Lets film it and you can take all the money. I just want to nail her.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,18 13:59 other posts 
You give me a way to get in touch with her and I'll arrange the rest.
By #435701 01,Aug,18 14:08
JEEZ FUCKING LOUEEEZZZ! This WHOLE post seems so stupid! So contrived... I hope that you, leopoldij, are just being funny and sarcastic Because anything else just lends itself to just how low humans can go...Are YOU actually Greek18cm?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,18 14:20 other posts 
I'm actually hoping to get to own the prostitude and earn some money. I've never owned a prostitude before and she seems to be the perfect one, a postitude with attitute. I'll let men tribude her without exceptions, I won't exclute anyone. And I'll full her too. That'll be absoludely wonderful. Fucking without boundaries.
By #435701 01,Aug,18 14:30
lol... There really should be no boundries! But, alas...God himself has put them there so us humans cannot just fuck in peace. Deceases of the deadly type as well as just the multitude of annoying ones. The ones that cause you to go to the doctor and admit as well as show him your sins. Lets ALL of us own a 'prostitude'...cousin hopefully. Just to make us ENTIRELY eligible for entry to HELL!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,18 14:38 other posts 
Do you realize that Greek18cm only wants to fuck her once? That's all he needs. He's perfectly aware that she doesn't love him. He also believes that the earth is flat.
No pun intended.
By #435701 01,Aug,18 14:58
ONCE is ALL it takes for an entry ticket to HELL! And I have my own picture of an eclipse for flat earthers...Absolute proof we live on a sphere But, these obvious things are not proof for Trumpites n jis overall dumchens And I don't actually believe Greek18cm and his 7.08661417323" cock actually is a true person Just like his imaginary bigger than average one eyed monster don't exist neether.
It's Penthouse Letters 101 in modern times...
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 01,Aug,18 16:10 other posts 
i did not undertand anything... first... is 7 inches = 18cm? ...what is the big eye monster means? and what about p.h.101??? what is trumpites? Eclipse is not proving sphere shape. Hell>? what hell? i am feeding this slut evrytime she is hungry, i love and care her. i am going to be prince in heaven.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Aug,18 21:26 other posts 
Dude, you are obsessed with fucking your own cousin to the point that it is interfering with your life. You CARE for her only because you want to BONE her. I'm pretty sure that kind of self-centered "caring" does not get you into the "prince" section of Heaven.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 11:04 other posts 
You are wrong when you think i only care yo fuck her. That iw not true. I caare reaally for her. Its just her actions doenot left much room to emotions
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 01,Aug,18 16:11 other posts 
mayne more than once... but atleast once (did i write atleast ok?)
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 01,Aug,18 16:12 other posts 
how about i show you pics of another cousin,one from germany that she teach me how to mastrbate...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Aug,18 17:15 other posts 
Sure
By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 12:05 other posts 
The simple fact is this guy is just a fictional novel author that is out of work living in his aunts attic in the winter,basement in the summer. The folks that pick story's for Jerry Springer rejected this script so he is pushing it on us. Not much of a way this is real.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 13:08 other posts 
Is this a ssofisticated aand manipulatinh way to convince me to share more detaails or even foto to convince you ??? Man the sstory is real. Maybe you are what you described. Really ssory if that s true. The only problemm in my life in order of concern is 1.economicaal like 98% of the greeks. 2.my cousin who fucks enyone but me and 3.i caant cum when havung sex... the topic if you believe the tory s true it does not concern me. I dont care so much that i even consider why i spent 3 minutew writting this reply
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 13:11 other posts 
Is this aunt in thies sstory of yours you say the mother of my prostitute cousin? It would be interesting (since my couwin lives with her mother)
By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 16:43 other posts 
Well if your story is true,then perhaps I was out of line with my comment.But for goodness sake you have to realize that most,if not 99 % of us, aren't to hyper about fucking our cousins ok? And the fact you can't seem to understand that she is using you and you need to walk away, makes us wonder,why oh why is this guy hanging on.
And also,the fact you can't cum, you could have issues with your "plumbing".I did, so I know what it feels like and it is annoying.Talk to the doctor and get some ideas. But for goodness sake,let go of your prostitute cousin that won't even let you fuck her for money ok?
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 02,Aug,18 17:02 other posts 
First of all, i dont think you was over the line, i dd not offended. About cumming, i also dont think i have a problem. Ok maybe sex with any kind of woman does not make me cum even after hours but, is masterbate i can cum. Ok sometimes it takes me an hour or two,or maybe i dont even cum but also sometimes if i masterbate, occationally i can cum in 15 or 20min so i dont think i have problem.

No about the 99 per cent. I dont put it wright so let me ne clear. I am also aware of the fact that fucking your cousins is not acepted as normal behavior. Trust me i am not some kind of crazy pervert. I just thinking... Ok she is second cousin, ok she is a whore and a slut and a pristitute,ok she started it so...maybenot a very bad thing to do it... I say maybe. Trust me,if i was a perv all those years i would have done a move to her even without her permision. The think i did not i think proves that i have second thoughts due to our family relationship.

The only thing i can not explain is the "shee is using you" part. Well it is not like i can not see it. Once i was seeing it. Now i know. The thing is i canot walk away. I care for her, i want her to be okay and she take advantage on this. Sometimes i am taking in a fun way, just to calm the things down. I refuse to admit that i am doing all this just to stick my cock in her. No. I want to fuck her yes, but no,that is not the reason i am staying...

Ah and perhaps... I want to say it with great relactance (if i say it wright), dont assume that 99 per cent of people dont want to fuck some cousin of them. I think that is a nice romantic illution you have. But i think it would be nice if you were wright...
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 22,Nov,18 17:42 other posts 
And here is my first experinece ever on anything

She teach me everything

/3em3dfedvvpxpic.html

Of course after some years, the other cousin came and she was more advanced from anyone. If the first one was high school the second one was PHD and beyond to my sexual education.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 15,Nov,18 20:44 other posts 
She looks like morgan layne but now sshe changed her hair to black - sshe even act like sshe did it fr me
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 22,Nov,18 17:35 other posts 
this is how my cousin looks like

/qw8m2gskjjwbpic.html

since i am not going to saw a real foto of her, this is the best i can to give you a clue
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Nov,18 19:39 other posts 
She's Very fuckable.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 22,Nov,18 19:56 other posts 
yeah i wish i had the nerve to show you the real thing, but this is reaally good representation.

and ofcourse looks fuckable, how else she could be a prostitute or manipulate me or others?

Funny thing, i dont really think of her so beautifull as other people think.

Propably because i saw her in diferent occations than anyone else.

i know the flaws in her body and aperance

By phart [Ignore] 01,May,18 08:58 other posts 
Well,I am not the brightest bulb in the long hallway of life and sometimes I buzz and blink and flicker but I don't quickly call others dim or dumb or slow.

But since others have went ahead and said it,i would tend to agree. Apparently,you enjoy this process in some weird way and she is enjoying it to. If you enjoy misery, then keep up the process.

If it were me,I would flat out ask her on 1 of these evenings when everything is going "nice" if you can fuck her for 50 bucks. IF she says yes, then give her 50 bucks and see if it was worth all the sadness and pain.If it aint,then maby you will have a easier time getting over her.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,May,18 11:27 other posts 
You don't understand that the guy has been pestering me for years asking my advice. I've water hours of my time giving him friendly and sound advice. He's now back to Where he was when we started.

The guy is a MASOCHIST, a LOSER, someone who ENJOYS HUMILIATION. Just MENTALLY IMBALANCED.

He needs professional help, not a friendly advice. So I'm not gonna talk to him (anyway I don't understand half they things he tells us).

Let him run after a hooker.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 01,May,18 12:23 other posts 
The thing iss "what if eshe get mad on me becauase she denieing to mme thatshe is a hookerm. Plus in a straanger maaybe sahe would ssaaid yes but to me... aand do not forget niw she is with a reach pimmp. Ni waay to faall for 50 What you suggest is being suggessted to me by sone friend. And that friend believe that if she get mad aafter some time she will reconsider. What ever the thing is not jusat to fuck her. I waant her to respect what i have done for her.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 17,Nov,18 07:12 other posts 
I am not enjoying it, she is torturing me.

We have talked about the 50 again.
Its not going o worth it like thats,so simple.

Its more complicates

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off