Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Has anyone ever used a vacuum cleaner to suck your dick when you were younger

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by thicknsmooth [Ignore] 23,Mar,18 22:44  other posts
When I was about 10 or 11 yrs old I would stick my dick into the vacuum cleaner hose tip and let it suck on me. Anyone else ever do this also just curious

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.the vacuum   2.Has anyone ever shoved their dick in a vacuum cleaner?   3.Younger guys with bigger dick than you.j   4.Do yourself?   5.masturbate with household appliance  

Comments:
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,Mar,18 07:33 other posts 
Uhhhh...maybe. 😨
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,18 00:46 other posts 
The member's question was; "Has anyone ever used a vacuum cleaner to suck your dick when you were younger"

Did you notice that the word YOUNGER was used? My guess is that you were 39 at the time!
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Apr,18 11:54 other posts 
Haha, maybe...
By #487013 03,Apr,18 13:18
I member. Nice Behemoth avatar btw.
By 2nice [Ignore] 29,Apr,18 11:17 other posts 
You are correct.

By Rob00 [Ignore] 03,Apr,18 02:30 other posts 
I tried using mums Electrolux Vacuum on full power,and such a great feeling,now that I am much older I pump cock using Pumptoys Velseal tubes for the right way to vacpump cock

By #553294 03,Apr,18 00:08
I tried it with mom's Hoover back in the early 60s, when I was a LOT younger than 10. My cock wasn't anywhere big enough to fill the opening at that age, so it didn't do anything but make a lot of "farting" sounds!

A few decades later, I tried it again with a vacuum that had adjustable suction & a tapered plastic tube that's smooth on the inside. My cock was fully-grown, so it was a slightly loose fit when I was fully erect. I adjusted the suction just right & experienced such an intense & long-lasting orgasm that I damn near fainted! I repeated that experience a few times - but I was concerned that I'd end up desensitizing my cock, so I didn't do it anymore.

By onthelose [Ignore] 02,Apr,18 23:40 other posts 
I tried it also but it was a little scary. The vacuum was pretty powerful, So I quit. I realize now that it would have been like when I now use a pump on my cock, which I like a lot.

By knewbi [Ignore] 02,Apr,18 12:33 other posts 
Oh hell yes!! There was a time about 25 years ago that I was doing this often. I made an attachment that fit the end of the hose that allowed just enough vacuum to be released and then would great it up and stroke until it spit... Had not thought about that for some time now.

By cardinal [Ignore] 28,Mar,18 16:22 other posts 
Umm..no I thought that was a myth people who did that

By #144821 26,Mar,18 22:44
Yes, probably around age 8-10. I tried it a few times. It was extremely powerful. Too much suction for my tiny dick at the time. I did it for a few minutes and when I stopped my dick was I guess swollen and looked weird to me. It scared me and I didn't do it for a while. Tried again years later and my dick was too thick.

By #545362 26,Mar,18 17:57
Vacuum and pool cleaner !!

By jeeno [Ignore] 25,Mar,18 07:44 other posts 
yeah ...it felt good and scary...so i got myself a penis pump and play with it all the time

By MrBone [Ignore] 24,Mar,18 19:48 other posts 
Shop vac works the best!
By #449168 25,Mar,18 07:43

By Darthshame [Ignore] 25,Mar,18 01:22 other posts 
I tried. Felt good , but I never came.

By #502711 24,Mar,18 04:41
I've tried it, didn't get off on it though
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Mar,18 05:46 other posts 
Try the little round brush attachment on your balls....I heard.
By #550094 24,Mar,18 19:55
That reminds me, I'll need to replace the old
attachments and tubes on my vac; and buy a second set
of tubes and attachments to be dedicated solely for
cock-play so they'll stay clean and sterilized.

By Moench [Ignore] 24,Mar,18 16:45 other posts 
i play with my dick and the vacuum cleaner the first time just 2 or 3 years ago and i hat a amazing orgasm super feeling

By #550094 24,Mar,18 15:30
Never tried it.
But I would like to attach the vacuum hose
to the end of my Fleshlight.

By #507845 24,Mar,18 00:16
I did but modified a shampoo bottle on the end couldn't fit a vac tube. Lol. Actually worked as kinda of pump. I was about 12 at the time

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off