Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Hypothetical Cave In Dilemma:

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 07,Mar,18 13:13  other posts
Okay-

You and every person on your SYD/C friends list are having a big party in a huge, underground cave. (I know that's a stretch of the imagination, but just go with me on this. )

Everything is going great until, suddenly, the entrance to the cave collapses, trapping all of you inside.

You are unable to dig out, and any chance of rescue is quite remote. You are all going to be stuck there for a long time.

Small fissures in the ceiling allow plenty of air to breathe, and an underground stream provides plenty of fresh water, but food is in short supply.

When hunger sets in, who do you eat first--and why?

For my part (because it isn't fair to ask a question like this without giving an answer of my own), I would put 2nice on the chopping block first. Mainly because I have been calling him "Mister Yumm" in the forum for years (I honestly can't recall why), and I figure this would be the perfect time to see if that nickname is true.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Dilemma. please help   2.Hypothetical question......   3.Second chance at life.   4.*HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS*   5.photo contest  

Comments:
By #372661 30,Aug,18 13:15
So let's assume that the unlucky person has been chosen by now. What system could be devised to determine who gets which cuts of meat?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,18 18:24 other posts 
It's JustWill's "dilemma", I suspect he's in charge of the rations!
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Aug,18 18:32 other posts 
That seems only fair, no?
I get all the beans and weenies (and a few choice slices of "butt" steaks)...and the rest is up for grabs.
By #372661 30,Aug,18 19:42
I should have known the tube steaks would be spoken for.

By 2nice [Ignore] 30,Aug,18 13:51 other posts 
This is such an odd thread. I’m not sure if I should take that as a compliment, or feel threatened.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Aug,18 17:35 other posts 
Why can't it be both?

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,18 19:11 other posts 
Wait, just one minute!!!!

And YOU are going to eat 2nice , aka Mister Yumm, first? Exactly, what do you mean by "eating" someone? Do you mean you would actually consider cannibalizing 2nice or are you "eating" 2nice in the sexual context?

I just can't imagine you taking your buddy out first, you are so weird!

Although this cunt is not on my friends list, she is listed on many and the answer is clear in my head. We can't speak negatively about her in the forum, but it would be "HER". There's enough of her that we could eat for days and days and days and days...... Although she's probably had an abundance of "hot meat injections", she's not tender, like veal, she's old and tough, this hefer has been around a long, long time!

Urban dictionary defines hefer as; A negative word towards a female. Usually meaning that she is fat and ugly, rude and bitchy.

BAM! BOOYAH!
By #487013 08,Mar,18 01:01
😂
By #487013 08,Mar,18 01:01
Plus we can milk her, you know since she’s a cow.
By PoloFields [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 02:59 other posts 
Tell us how you really feel, bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 07:30 other posts 
I mean, what descriptive isn't spot on, is it the fat, ugly, rude or bitchy?
By #524323 08,Mar,18 09:33
Shut up
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 10:22 other posts 
No, YOU!
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 11:15 other posts 
It wouldn't be the first time a buddy wound up in my mouth.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 11:20 other posts 
So, explain how you are going to devour him!
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Aug,18 12:38 other posts 
Like I would with any buddy: one inch at a time.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 12:03 other posts 

By #551482 08,Mar,18 16:43
A thought: Ship´s Articles up to (i think) the 19th century declared that in case of stranding and running out of supplies, that the ship´s Boy would be the first to be eaten
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 13:11 other posts 
I wonder if they pointed that out to the Ship's Boy before he signed on...

By Blade [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 23:29 other posts 
I would sacrifice myself, and feed everyone from my dick. I will die as the last of you suck the last 'nutrience' from my body....

By jayman73 [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 14:38 other posts 
The irony is this thread has the least amount of drama I have seen in a long while in the forum. I guess nothing brings people together then discussing who to eat first during a disaster.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 14:43 other posts 
people love the drama really jayman....site is always busy when there is drama...another sad but true syd tale...

By jayman73 [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 14:34 other posts 
Maybe this can be a special edition of Tv's "Survivor". Have a big competition, and instead of being voted off the Island, the person is eaten.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 14:35 other posts 

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Mar,18 20:04 other posts 
My rule of hypothetical cannibalism has always been to eat the biggest one first for two reasons. They can't put up as much of a fight and fewer people would have to die because they would supply more meals. Practical and compassionate. I would also make sure everyone knows that I'm a chef and do what I can to show that I am thin!
By jayman73 [Ignore] 07,Mar,18 22:50 other posts 
Eat the biggest one first, huh? Then I'm in trouble.
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 02:24 other posts 
You'll be delicious! Would you mind shaving before the party though?
By jayman73 [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 14:28 other posts 
Wow, who would have thought I would get hairy enough to have to be shaved before being served for dinner. How about me offering sexual favors for not being eaten?
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 12:25 other posts 
My Grandma always said: "Never trust food cooked by a thin chef."
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 13:26 other posts 
Of course I've heard that but working in a kitchen is hot, physical labour so thin chefs are the norm, not the exception.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 03:01 other posts 
I'd shoot myself,and let you eat me
Not much meat on me though
And guys carry protein in the nuts,so for those that are inclined,you could suck a cock for that protein
Too practical I know,but hey,fuck it..
By #487013 08,Mar,18 09:13
If y’all ate me I’d come back and haunt you fuckers. Cannibal corpse style.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 09:15 other posts 
I'll take that thank you,a nibble of you for a lifetime of haunting...
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 12:30 other posts 
Given your sarcastic nature and fiery disposition, I imagine that you would be a pretty spicy lunch. Being haunted by your cannibal zombie might be worth it...
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 12:33 other posts 
Because you are such a good guy, and out of respect for your heterosexuality, I would promise that your nuts would be given to the lady of your choice before stuffing you into the stew pot.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 14:11 other posts 

By #487013 08,Mar,18 01:03
Personally I’d stay away from 2nice. He has a bony butt.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 11:15 other posts 
Bones make good soup stock.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off