She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Masturbating in bed while partner sleeps next to you

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #548028 [Ignore] 25,Feb,18 18:16
Do any of you masturbate in bed next to your sleeping partner without their knowing? I do frequently and have had some great orgasms while trying to hide my activities. My wife would actually get ticked off if she knew as she chastised me a couple of times a long time ago for doing so. Typically, I'll edge to just short of coming so I start to leak profusely making for great lube action. Then it is a matter of whether I cum or not. Usually I avoid due to the mess, but sometimes I'll inadvertently go beyond the point of recovery. Then I just need to make sure nothing gets on the sheets!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.masturbating   2.Has anyone Ejectulated over their partner at nights, whiles she sleeps   3.Your roommate sleeps NUDE ? You like to look at him nude when sleeping ?   4.Masturbating for an opposite-sex partner   5.partner (Female) Likes Guys Jerking Off  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,18 18:40 other posts 
May I ask why your wife gets "ticked off"? Is it because you no longer desire her OR does she feel masturbation is evil? I truly don't understand why you feel the need hide your "activities" within the confines of your own home.
By #548028 25,Feb,18 19:42
There isn't a short answer other than that she was never a big fan of sex and is more concerned that I would disturb her.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,18 21:27 other posts 
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. One more question, gourmandct , please, the pictures on your page, is that your spouse?
By #548028 26,Feb,18 07:32
A former lover. I love performing oral sex on a woman and she equally enjoyed my ministrations. Sadly, again, my wife never took as much enjoyment from the same activities.
By #622304 30,Jul,20 15:49
I don’t understand the need to hide those activities as well!!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,20 17:16 other posts 
I chat with a member whose wife sounds much like gourmandct's. She is no longer interested in sex and when he wants to whack off, he locks himself in the bathroom. I mean you are in your own house, you are not doing anything illegal, why do you have to lock yourself in. He's worried about how she will react or what she might say IF she walked in. I've tried to tell him she might be aroused if she saw you but if you are worried that she will be disgusted, who gives a flying fladoodle!

I sympathize with you guys whose sexual needs are unmet. There's a couple of choices 1) you get a friend with benefits 2) do without 3) divorce 4) whack off
By #603370 30,Jul,20 23:10
And there are those situations where the dynamics of the relationship screw everything up, from getting groceries to sex. You get so annoyed with each other that you don't want to even be in the same room. Still leaves the same four choices, using 4) for now and moving to 3).
By #622304 31,Jul,20 11:29
Absolutely agree with you Bella! Your house you can do what you want! I choose to go nude in my home and in my privately fenced in yard. Nice be had neighbors see me I’m sure, but it’s my property and no one has complained! 😊

Hiding a sexual need from your spouse is not healthy, although not as frequent as men, women have these desires and needs too! Maybe seeing you will turn this on!

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 11:01 other posts 
I do on occasion - when I have some fantasies about people I'd like to have sex with

By wycowboy [Ignore] 31,Jul,20 08:52 other posts 
My wife isn't much interested in sex anymore so I jerk in bed next to her sometimes. If she wakes up she gets pissed but I just tell her to put out more or shut up about it.
By #621517 31,Jul,20 09:27
You need to work on her. Most women like watching men jerk one off, especially if they put on a hot show for her with lots of hand action, grunting and hip thrusting.

By #1102 31,Jul,20 04:09
me had my bf didnt like it as much as i did so had jerk when evre i could shower usually

By #621517 30,Jul,20 15:36
Yes from time to time when I’m in the mood and she isn’t. I’ve learned how to wank very gently so I don’t disturb her. My orgasm builds up deliciously slowly and it’s like edging. When I jerk my load I suppress my judder by holding my muscles tense and the tautness of my muscles can give a great orgasm.

By nekekal [Ignore] 06,Mar,18 13:31 other posts 
Lol. I do it all the time. My wife hates to fuck or suck or to touch my cock it seems. At first I would just jerk off next to her, hoping that she would help. But she got angry instead, telling me it made her feel bad. Inadequate. Well, she is fucking inadequate.

But to avoid further fighting, I started jacking off somewhere else in the house. Or found I could do a sort of slow stealth jerk.

Then I got a new mattress which claimed that the motion on one side of the bed would not bother the other. And it works. Or else she is just tired of bitching about it. But life has been better.

If I had to do it again, I would go for separate beds. Although I would never get married again.

By b4idie [Ignore] 03,Mar,18 16:05 other posts 
I am 70 plus, married and have trouble maintaining an erection. I will regularly play with my wife’s pussy whilst masturbating, she is quiet happy to fondle my balls until I cum with my semi erect cock

By #532695 25,Feb,18 22:46
I did once, but to avoid the mess I caught it and went to the toilet to clean up. Some guys eat it, I don't like the taste. My GF wouldn't like it either, mostly for the same reason. I'm sure if I woke her, she'd snap at me and tell me to go somewhere else.

By #550700 25,Feb,18 22:05
I do ...my step **** and her girl sit on. The couch and I'll b covered up with a blanket in the chair

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off