on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Love men but don't like cock... my sexuality is weird...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #512385 [Ignore] 15,Feb,18 07:47
Please no judgmental comments on this but I just wanted to be honest.

My sexuality is very strange. I'm 110% gay and I'm only attracted to men, but I just don't like cock at all... as in, I don't suck cock at all because I never liked doing it, and I can't take it up the ass because I don't like it either, but also because of an injury (long story that i don't really want to explain.)

I really only like getting my cock sucked by a man but i have been wanting to get back into intercourse again as the top, but I haven't found a man I trust enough for that yet.

I do look at a lot of cock pics of this site but the only reason why I like looking at them is because I like to imagine the guys getting sucked off, not that I'd want to suck them myself. It's hard to explain.

A lot of men bash me for not sucking cock at all and they call me 'selfish' for it. It gets on my nerves really.

I always thought that sex should be consensual, and if you don't want to do something you don't have to.

I'm just curious, are their any guys here who would be ok with being with a guy who doesn't suck cock at all and who doesn't take it up the ass either?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Around what age did you know what your sexuality was?   2.On-screen sexuality   3.weird comment on my cock?   4.New here   5.Do you want me to cast a love spell on you? (Gay Magic Warlock..) ♂  

Comments:
By #549651 15,Feb,18 08:48
I very much understand you. Although, I've been fucked a lot and sucked a great deal of cock, but the desire to do either has diminished significantly. I don't know why. It just has. Guys think I'm in homopause or something 😒, but it's how I feel. I've always been non-recip so I'd be perfectly fine and even sexually compatible with someone like you. 🙄
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Mar,18 04:18 other posts 
Homopause I love it!

Maybe you need to drink some Gaygone!
By #549651 10,Mar,18 05:47
I think that I must have already.

By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Mar,18 04:30 other posts 
I also have specific limitations. He must be circumcised, not overweight and I NEVER do anal (either way).
It's your body and you're in charge of what happens to it and what goes in it.
By #512385 10,Mar,18 05:21
thank you ♥

By #512385 10,Mar,18 03:08
sorry it took me a while to reply to this, but i just want to say to both of you, thank you for the non-judgmental comments ♥

a lot of gay guys bash me about not wanting to suck cock or take it up the ass and call me 'selfish' for not wanting to and it really gets on my nerves sometimes.

I ultimately want to find a longterm relationship with a man who'd just want to suck on my cock a lot and who'd want me to fuck him every now and then. It's difficult but i'm sure i'll find it eventually i guess.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 15,Feb,18 08:33 other posts 
I don't think your sexuality is weird. It is unique to who you are. You do what is comfortable for you and it is nobody else's concern or business what works for you.

There are plenty of guys looking to do what your interested in, me being one of them.

As far as you question, I would be ok with it.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off