Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

School shooting in our Hometown.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #460385 [Ignore] 14,Feb,18 20:44
For those of you who have kids in school. Cherish them. Kiss them goodbye in the morning. Hug them at night. We have 17 dead and several injured at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Our neighbors neice was one of the students shot. She was shot in the leg. She is in surgery as I speak. This school is only 10 miles from our youngest son's highschool. Our oldest son's mother-in-law and her mother our teachers at the middle school on the same campus. We still have 3 girls that can't be located and missing. So if your a believer, say a prayer for these kids. Football coach is dead, he layed on top of several students to sheild them. This hits way to close to home. The shooter was a 19 year old ****. He was expelled from this school last year. He pulled the fire alarm to draw the students out of the classrooms. He had a gas mask on, armed with smoke canisters, and a AK-47. SWAT team found him a mile away walking down the street with a school uniform on.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Jerking off & Shooting My Load of hot Cum   2.Should I Feel Guilty ?   3.Our next picture shooting   4.where u embarrassed at school about ur cock   5.Naked in school pool  

Comments:
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 26,Feb,18 04:39 other posts 
This one hurts put the push back by students and corporations against the NRA is a step in the right direction.
By #551226 26,Feb,18 14:57
Excuse me but what does the NRA have to do with this? There has never been a mass shooter that was an NRA member, the FBI ignored reports of this whack job months before the incident, the local **** knew about this nut job, not to mention he was on FDA "approved" medication that probably altered his mindset.

Stop pointing the finger at the NRA every time because they weren't the ones who ignored the warning signs.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Feb,18 16:32 other posts 
I don't think anyone has blamed the NRA for the shooting. I am curious though why the NRA defends the right of citizens to hold weapons specifically designed for battlefield combat. Why does a civilian NEED to have these types of weapon?
By #551226 26,Feb,18 17:35
AR-15 is not classified as an assault weapon it's semi-automatic...if it's modified with a bump stock then it's classified as an assault weapon because it's fire rate is increased. I own one, I should know.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Feb,18 17:47 other posts 
Then why do people need bump stocks? I can understand someone wanting a rifle to hunt, or to protect themselves if they live out in the wilds. but surely no hunter uses a semi utomatic rifel with or without a bump stock?
By #551226 26,Feb,18 17:36
Why doesn't the government do something about citizens who purchase weapons who are on mind-altering medications that can cloud their judgement and cause them to make rash decisions? Every mass shooter in the past 8 years has been on some kind of **** whose side effects are suicidal thoughts and depression.....
--------------------------------------- added after 12 seconds

D R U G
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Feb,18 17:48 other posts 
I totally agree, medical/psychological checks on people purchasing weapons need to be far more thorough. That wont deal with the many millions of weapons in circulation already though.
By #482237 27,Feb,18 18:52
We don't blame the NRA for the actual crime. We blame the NRA for pushing so hard to keep the government from enacting sensible gun laws. You own an AR-15, great, i don't think you are going to go out and decimate a high school but, let me ask you. Do you hunt with it? Do you use it for killing rodents that destroy your garden? Do you use it for safety? Are you getting ready for a foreign invasion? Or, maybe you just like to shoot empty beer cans every Friday night like my 5 neighbors in my rural area of the country? The NRA and people like you say all the time that guns don't kill people. People kill people. Ok, I'll give you that one, but, i'll bet you it takes a lot of balls to kill another person with a knife or club. Guns allow killers to do it without having to be personal. Many people like guns. Believe it or not, I like guns. I even think a pistol is great for security, but, lets get longer wait periods, certification by doctor that a gun buyer is mentally safe to won one. Raise the age to buy a gun legally. Stop the manufacture of guns like the AR-15. Have smaller magazines. Will this stop you from having a gun? No, just your AR-15 and similar. But, the NRA is against all these proposed rules to become law. I believe their favorite saying is "This is a slippery slope." In the meantime innocent people get killed by,,,,,,,PEOPLE??? Yes, WITH GUNS!!!!!!!!
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 28,Feb,18 10:14 other posts 
There are 200 classified forms of mental illness which can affect about 10% of the population. Many go undetected and then kaboom they snap. Problem here is that there are more guns then people and yes that 10% of the population shouldn't have a gun but they get them because of the availability and the inaction of government and the industry to control who gets them. Dicks Sporting Goods(how appropriate for this site)just announced that they will not be selling assault type weapons and guns to anyone under 21 in the future. As other corporations step up maybe there's hope. Until then there's another sick Rambo lurking out there somewhere.

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Feb,18 22:00 other posts 
I can't wait for the first politician to say out loud that he or she will not take any more funding in any way from the NRA. Once that snowball starts Americans will see common sense change to the current laws that allow for people to buy guns but not beer, to buy bump stocks that turn semi automatic guns into weapons of slaughter, to allow someone on the no fly list to buy guns, to allow people to buy guns at gun shows with no background checks. COMMON SENSE.

Once that first person says that they will no longer be in the pocket of the NRA, more will follow just like all of the businesses that are divorcing themselves from the NRA because it's no longer to financially advantageous to be associated with them.

When it is no longer acceptable to the American voters for their elected politicians to be in the pocket of the NRA real, effective change will happen.

Mass shootings of school chlldren in the US are no longer shocking, horrific or unbelievable, they're normal and that's shocking, horrific and unbelievable.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Feb,18 04:09 other posts 
Fucked up completely, eh?
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Feb,18 05:55 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Feb,18 08:51 other posts 
Although I'm not sure what this guy has to do with the school murders (please explain!), I don't think he'll accept your "check". You're Canadian and so, for him, you're an unamerican leftie who believes that guns kill people. (Most Americans are being taught that guns don't kill, guns save lives, they say.)
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Feb,18 08:59 other posts 
Oh, sorry, I understand now this is not your check:
only registered users can see external links
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Feb,18 09:13 other posts 
No it's not. I should have clarified that.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Feb,18 09:16 other posts 
Yes, I realized, I saw it on the internet, as I explained above.

By #460385 28,Feb,18 07:32
Today is the first day back for the students at Douglas High. There are plans to tear down the Freshman building where the shooting took place. The entire Coral Springs police Dept is there this morning handing out flowers and welcoming students back reassuring their safety. What students have accomplished and continue to press forward for change is incredible. Over 3 million dollars has been raised in our community. Mostly from local businesses that have stepped forward to support these families. These students have made, and continue make a change. They have voiced their opinion better and with more conviction then any adult. A peaceful March has been planned in Washington in March. With people such as George Clooney and Jimmy Fallon promising to walk next to these students. Not sure how much TV coverage some of you are getting outside of South Florida. Our neighbors niece has undergone plastic surgery to repair her legs where she was shot. But she is healthy and walking. One deputy has been fired and 4 more are under investigation for not entering the building during the 6 minutes of shooting. Our Sherrif is being asked to resign. The FBI director has resigned I believe. And Senator Mark Rubio will be next. Whether your for gun laws or not. Just watch what these students are doing and the change they are making. It is remarkable.
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Feb,18 08:17 other posts 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

By #551226 26,Feb,18 17:37
He was expelled from school, reported to the FBI, **** authorities numerous times, on meds for depression, and still he bought a gun.

What's wrong with this picture?
--------------------------------------- added after 18 seconds

R E P O R T E D TO

By #547984 16,Feb,18 22:43
Prayers given. I just don't understand

By #275407 15,Feb,18 14:45
My cousin lives in parkland and goes to that school. He's ok. But he knows all who were shot. Don't understand how some1 can do that
By #460385 15,Feb,18 15:12
Glad to here he is ok Cody. Shit is pretty fucked up when it happens in our backyard ain't it.
By #275407 15,Feb,18 15:15
It's a very strange feeling that I don't like to feel.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Feb,18 15:49 other posts 
With all due respect, no matter whose backyard this type OR ANY TYPE of vi.olence happens in, it is messed up, for sure.
By #460385 16,Feb,18 12:54
Yes it is. But it hurts a little more when you know some of these kids and teachers. Today was most of the funerals for the ones who were killed. It is heartbreaking to watch the families suffer and to see the police and first responders crying over c-hildren they never knew.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Feb,18 20:58 other posts 
Yes, I agree, it does hurt more when something hits "close to home". It is so unthinkable, so sad when a life is ended abruptly.

Your initial message rings true. Cherish your c,hild, your spouse, the teachers that you entrust your c,hildren with, life is precious.

By #545362 16,Feb,18 18:10
My thoughts and prayers go out to all affected...so sad and a total waste of life...

By #522126 16,Feb,18 03:21
I may live thousands of miles away but I feel sick and heartbroken over this awefull tragic event,my thoughts and prayers are with all those affected.God bless you all.

By routemaster [Ignore] 16,Feb,18 03:18 other posts 
This is another terrible gun tragedy and my heart goes out to the victims and their families.

By metro1000 [Ignore] 15,Feb,18 22:19 other posts 
that is so sad. i cant imagine a **** to be killed by a bullet for no reason at all and in a peacful place like school.
only families will be sad for very long long time and wound that will never heal.

other people will just forget about it in time and government will stay quite. media will make afuzz about it then go after another thing interesting to fill media time and papers.

that is how we live now adays ...

By #550094 15,Feb,18 18:52
Sending out my thoughts and prayers to you all,
the kids and their families. Blessed Be.

By #435701 15,Feb,18 14:38
How long are we going to put up with this??!! Read today there have been 18...EIGHTEEN!!!...school shootings this year! It's ONLY Feb. with over 10 months to go...I have said things before about guns. And yes, I own a gun, but it's ONLY for self defense from all the nutcases out there and around me in my part of America. I would love NOT to own it for such a reason...The US (of A) is at a decision point with over 30,000 gun deaths per year and climbing. On par with automobile deaths. (DON'T tell me we should ban automobiles! Apples/oranges and just a plain STUPID comment) We are the 'proud' owners of the worst statistic in the 'civilized' World. BTW, it ain't civilized...I am also SO fuckin' tired of the old adage 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' BS. Only AIRHEADS believe that! Sadly, we have a country/planet FULL of them... Also tired that nobody can just admit we 'humanoids' ARE a naturally VIOLENT race infesting a beautiful planet. Give us an easier way to kill each other rather than knives, strangulation, bludgeoning etc., and we WILL use it. With gusto! As America is proving day after horrible day...it really is SO sad that this beautiful planet is 'infested' by such a violently ugly race of...US. We are only able to see ourselves as different colors existing in different countries. JEEZ. Must we be so collectively DUMB also?? Instead of seeing the REAL truth that everyone on this planet is just ONE race. Alone on a tiny sphere in a vast, dark Universe nobody can comprehend. There ain't NOBODY out there that will save us, either. Pray all you want to, but if WE don't wake the FUCK up SOON...we are bent on destroying ourselves either in the microcosm of American gun **** or the macrocosm of nations destroying the planet with their nuclear stockpiles...one day soon...maybe while you and I are still alive?...I fear for our kids not living their full lives because of some sort of ****.

V I O L E N C E...Really? Are the powers that be so AFRAID of a word America lives by?
D A I L Y

By cfan2 [Ignore] 15,Feb,18 13:43 other posts 
This is so incredibly sick. What have we become??????? My hopes and prayers are with you both.

By Wifey [Ignore] 15,Feb,18 13:28 other posts 
Prayers for all.

By #515432 15,Feb,18 10:55
So so sad

By #526776 15,Feb,18 09:35
It’s heartbreaking.. & infuriating.. So many prayers for these precious **** & their families... & the brave teachers & everyone involved. I know what this kind of loss is like & the heartbreak lasts a lifetime. But in such a violent & senseless tragic way must be so unimaginable. 💔🙏🏻😞 Yes.. kiss everyone you love.. Always.

By #549248 15,Feb,18 08:53
So sad to see. Prayers for all.

By HunterAce [Ignore] 15,Feb,18 02:03 other posts 
I am devastated over hearing this news. I have twin 11 year olds and I just can't imagine the fear, pain and sadness the **** and families must have and are going through. This has to stop.

By jackd [Ignore] 15,Feb,18 01:07 other posts 
Prayers to the kids and their families and friends,to you and yours too

By cooldick [Ignore] 14,Feb,18 23:55 other posts 
Thought and prayers are with all of you .cooldick united kingdom

By #493361 14,Feb,18 21:19
The world literally makes me sick sometimes

By jenni_k [Ignore] 14,Feb,18 20:50 other posts 
My prayers are with all of the kids, and the families. I have daughters that age. You just never know.

By #545732 14,Feb,18 20:49
OMG, I hadn't seen any news today and your post was the first I learned of it. Just so awful.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off