Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

First experience with oral sex

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 23,Jan,18 15:42
When was was the first time you had oral sex? Was it with a guy or girl? Did you give or recieve?
also how did you learn about it?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #446346 11,Aug,19 09:52
I was about 11 or 12 and had a paper route. An adult guy customer (30 -40 years old) convinced me to suck him off and he would give me a bigger tip.
I was a boy prosecuted before puberty!

By #596639 08,Aug,19 09:14
Girl. Received

By hotcock33 [Ignore] 28,Sep,18 01:31 other posts 
I was 17, she was 13...playing truth or dare with a few people. Someone dared her to suck my cock, and I was pleasantly surprised/a little uncomfortable/really turned on...as she quickly dropped to her knees without a word, and took my pants down, and my cock into her mouth while everyone watched. She sucked for a minute or two, but didn't finish me...cause it was time for a new dare...lol.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 05:04 other posts 
Did she do that in front of everyone?

By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 25,Jul,19 02:08 other posts 
I was fascinated with my cock & balls at a very early age. I was very curious about other boys from the time I was about 3-5 years old. Then one summer when I was 8 years old I got my chance. A boy came to my house with his grandpa and my dad and his grandpa had work they were going to do. My dad told me to go play with the boy as he was just about my age as well. We lived on a beautiful piece of property that had 9 acres of land and woods. There was a stream back in the woods where I took him to see the water. Once we got there he asked me if I ever skinny dipped naked before I said I hadn’t and he said want to try I said ok sure. As we started to strip off our clothes I was looking at his body. He was a skinny muscular boy with brown hair about as tall as me with a beautiful plump little dick and a nice little sack hanging just above his little dick head. I noticed his dick was not as big as mine. As we were swimming around at one point he stood in front of me and asked me if I ever sucked on a pee pee. I said no but I wanted to try it. I asked if he had ever sucked on one he said he had and it feels good. Just then he kneeled down on his knees and started licking and sucking on my dick I was loving it then he stopped and stood up and said ok your turn. I quickly got on my knees and started to slowly suck on every little piece of his beautiful little dick and balls. I was finally getting my chance to explore what I was curious about. Man I loved every bit of it the taste the texture the sent all of it. I sucked him for a lot longer than he sucked mine and he started to slowly pull away and he wanted to go do something else. I asked him if he wanted to suck on me a little more and he said no because my dick was to big. True story and it’s in my blog if anyone would like to go read it.

By #594693 19,Jul,19 00:20
15 at the lake from my sisters best friend.

By #585606 10,Jul,19 08:34
I was 14, an older man sucked me then raped me
By #571187 13,Jul,19 10:02
Sorry he rapped you man that’s definitely wrong! Helping a wiling young dude feel good Is one thing but never anything forced
By #585606 14,Jul,19 06:45
It's fine, was a long time ago an I was kinda teasing him
By #571187 14,Jul,19 10:24
Oh I bet you were s hottie at 14 too
By #585606 14,Jul,19 14:57
Haha without being big headed yea I was.
I was really cute with a nice little tight body....abbs...six pack etc.
By #578610 14,Jul,19 10:28
Guys, at 14 even a BJ is wrong. Yes, it happens, but, not much of a man if he has to have an u.n.derage kid go down on him.

My opinion.
By #585606 14,Jul,19 14:53
He went down on me
By #578610 14,Jul,19 16:13
Still
--------------------------------------- added after 37 seconds

And I'm not blaming you. You are a victim, lollipop

By #591974 14,Jul,19 12:47
I was 10,my best friend in 4th grade,we were best friends from 1st grade tell he moved in 8th grade,it started with a kiss and went from there

By #476825 14,Jul,19 10:54
I was 13 and jacking off, when my sister, who was 23 walked in and caught me, she asked if I ever had my cock sucked, I told her no, she proceeded to suck me off until i came in her mouth.

By #545468 13,Jul,19 20:20
A cute boy lived down the street. We were both 15. He loved jumping trampoline in the nude. In fact he was a nudist and did everything nude. I went over, stripped, and jumped trampoline. Soon we were both hard and I got my first blowjob on the trampoline. A short while later, I gave my first blowjob. That night I slept with my first guy. Been hooked ever since.

By #593709 11,Jul,19 01:13
I was 11 years old. He was in his mid sixties. His name was Thomas. He was our German neighbor.
One day after school I realized that I forgot the apartment keys and my parents were not at home. It was really cold outside. Thomas saw me and asked me if I wanted to wait in his apartment. I said yes.
Well... it all happened so fast. He somehow made it to persuade me to suck his fat uncut cock. I really liked it. It didn't feel wrong. He stroked my head and said that he would be from now on my daddy. Then he shoot a big load of hot German senior cum in my mouth. Thanks to him I am a passionate cocksucker today.

By #589016 19,May,19 20:41
I was 12 when i sucked my 14 yr old neighbors cock
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 24,May,19 20:19 other posts 
Dam sounds hot I bet you love the memories

By #522791 24,May,19 11:52
First time I was 15 and I received oral...it was a girlfriend of mine at the time and we went into the woods to fuck and she sucked me off before and while I came it was amazing.

By liccalottapussy2 [Ignore] 20,May,19 02:29 other posts 
my younger sister when we were kids
By #565685 20,May,19 07:50
That is fucking hot

By #544423 17,May,19 13:25
with a girl who was my neighbor. i was 13 she was 14. she said she has never seen a cock before and was curious - asked me to show her- I did and she started playing with it...then sucked me off. i came super fast. a few days after that i ate her pussy and on my 14th birthday which was about a month after we fucked...kept doing it until she moved the following year

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 17,May,19 09:58 other posts 
Only last year ... found a local guy on another site. He came by. We talked and I finally stood up, pulled my pants down, walked over to him & put my cock in his face. "The rest is history" as they say. It was a wonderful experience.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 17,May,19 06:54 other posts 
I was about 16. I was giving a girl I knew a ride to her grandparents house about 150 miles away. On the drive she unzipped my pants and started playing with my cock. After a while she took it out started sucking on it. I came pretty quickly but it was intense. We never had any kind of sex after that although I tried. I guess she felt she owed me for the ride.

By #578931 16,May,19 14:24
A long time ago soon after I married,my wife had insisted on remaining a virgin, we fondled around each others genitals to orgasm but about two days into the honeymoon we had got into a 69 and I felt her lips around my cock, I can still remember the sensation and just how fast I shot my load. It has never been a common happen ing in our very long marriage but sometimes she just gets the urge and it is sublime. Having said all that she just loves me to tongue her. Selfish maybe.

By #571187 16,May,19 09:35
12 yo myself he was 18 Boy Scout meeting his van before others got there he sucked me then I sucked him

By #588339 11,May,19 10:16
When I was 12,sucking my brothers cock.
He sucked me and I sucked him quietly while other friends are in the room sleeping, or maybe watching
By #571187 16,May,19 09:29
Now that’s hot

By #588701 15,May,19 18:47
girl at a party i was 14 she was 16 went upstairs to the toilet came out she was stood at the entrance to her bedroom in her jeans she had taken her top of just had her bra on . you can imagine my cock went rock hard 1st time seeing a girl in her bra.

By #463848 15,May,19 04:09
Only had oral with a girl. It was good, especially if she would let me cum inside. Many guys who have seen pics of my cock, tell me they would like to suck it - far more than those who say they want to wank it. However, I have yet to find what it is like with another male.

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 11:31 other posts 
Hubby here. I was 15 when I ate a girls pussy on the steps at a drive in cinema. Married her 3 years later, still eating her pussy today, 35 years later, although nowadays I like to spice it up (realy enjoy a nice wet creampie). Have no idea how much of my cum she's swallowed over the years 😂

By boc [Ignore] 30,Jul,18 05:45 other posts 
I was 15 she was 16, She was in the flute section (concert and marching band) I was a sax player (concert, marching and jazz) band. It was on the bus on the way back from a gig. I received.
By Nevermore [Ignore] 10,Apr,19 18:35 other posts 
It's true what they say about band camp!
By tb1 [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 08:32 other posts 

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 10,Apr,19 18:30 other posts 
I gave our local peado barber a blow job for money when I was 12.

By #584942 10,Apr,19 16:30
14, with an older woman (dad's gf) I received, I came in her mouth, I first learned about blowjobs by seeing my dad get one from his gf when we went camping.

By #463848 06,Apr,19 09:08
With my gf. It was good and she let me cum in her mouth.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Apr,19 02:42 other posts 
I'm playing with a pussy as I'm reading this and I'm hoping she'll get motivated to suck my dick.

By #571688 11,Nov,18 05:50
My first time with oral sex was around 24 years old.It was with a guy from my gym.We were last guys to finish training and went to shower.We were alone showering when I looked at this bigger guy in the shower with me then at his cock and I licked my lips as it was so good looking.Pretty soon I was on my knees before him.Touched his balls, licked his head and wrapped my lips around it.I sucked him while shower was running on us.He liked my first blowjob and pretty quick came on my face.Then he finished showering and left.

By Irish7X5 [Ignore] 11,Nov,18 05:27 other posts 
I was 10 and he was 16 swapped and 69

By #525563 18,Oct,18 18:06
I was 14 and he was 18,after school at his home, with the parents in the other room, very confusing ahahah 😂 but it was the first of a long list of exciting things

By #568390 12,Oct,18 14:34
I had my first blowjob when I was 16 at a party ****.I got to bed and fell asleep naked and woke up feeling warm wet feeling on my mouth.It was my friends **** younger one year than me and he sucked me under a blanket.
By #64328 12,Oct,18 20:05
👍

By #463848 01,Oct,18 04:15
I have only received from a female and it has always been good. First time was with a female that I eventually married; but her cock sucking was better than many other things that she did.

By #182330 30,Sep,18 05:11
The first time I ever received oral sex was honestly out of desperation seeing I’ve always been a out cast loner type wasn’t really a lady’s man growing up so one day I stumbled across the personal section of Craigslist and instantly fell in Love now this was probably when I would say i was 18-19 and I was on the site and decided I was going to go threw with it and try and find someone to actually hook up with I was also highly intoxicaded as I was at a house party before hand and failed miserably to hook up and figured this was my Hail Mary attempt at getting some action now I have always seen myself as a straight man and tried to hook up with someone on the Woman for men part of the site and struck out and said fuck it ima look at the male for male part randomly and was amazed at how many options I had and just messaged every post that was on the page just trying to finnally get some action for the first time and get one reply long story short I get the green light to come over and I nervously drive over to his house and honestly back out as I pull up and drive by he’s waiting in the driveway I get a text that I just passed by and go fuck I’m a dick if I don’t go threw with it don’t be a pussy and round the block and pull up nervously getting out of my car and meeting up with him he shows me inside and motions me to sit on the couch and says pull down your pants (there wasn’t much talking ) I now shaking with nerves pull my pants to my ancles and sit down he drops to his knees instantly and gobbles up my soft cock and it feels amazing and in my head I can’t believe I’m doing what I’m doing and it felt wrong for a second but the pleasure feeling quickly over took that he sucks my dick to full erection and then starts to dive deep on to my dick deep throating and gagging on it it feels so amazing I close my eyes and it just is the best feeling I had ever experienced he’s playing with my balls and sucking them and licking my taint all why sliding his hand up and down my dick on his slimy spit one part while my eyes were closed he took my cock out and was rubbing his face on it and kissing it and he had stubble that what the most good/bad feeling I still to this day can’t top so when I was about to cum I tell him and with my cock in his mouth goes MHMM mumbling it and starts going deeper and sucking harder he sucked every last drop out of me and then some and continued to suck my balls and lick and suck on my taint stroking me until the quivers of climax stopped my sensetive virgin cock was twitching and making my toes curl then I stood up and put my clothes on basically ran out the house got in the car and drove off instantly looking at my self in the mirror like did that just happen feeling amazing till this day the best head I have ever gotten
By tb1 [Ignore] 30,Sep,18 05:55 other posts 
Good story

By #567349 27,Sep,18 16:01
i was about 14 when an older guy showed me a few mags and asked me if i wanted ti do that. next think i know i was getting sucked off and shot a huge load of cum. 5 min later he did it again. then went to his place then sucked me again. next day i when there again got sucked and 2 others where there and tok turns sucking my cock till it cum and nothing came out. went there for several yrs to get sucked off. found out i liked to get sucked more than females. been sucked off hundreds of times . ihad a regular that came to my place just about every day after work to suck out loads.

By #532695 19,Jun,18 22:00
At age 10+ my buddy introduced me to it at a sleepover. He did me first then I did him. We were pre-pubescent so there was no orgasm, wet or dry. But it was fun, partly because it was a no-no. He was quite small, about 3", I was about 4.5" at the time.

We'd get together on occasion, but gave up on it when we got caught.
By #64328 27,Sep,18 11:10
I can relate wanting to do anything that was a no no back then too. I always felt the secrecy of it added to the fum.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off