Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Jockstraps

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #518391 [Ignore] 11,Dec,17 05:22
Does anyone here still wear a jockstrap for sports? I do sometimes but rarely see anyone else wearing one in the UK.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Fetishes   2.Jockstraps are SEXY   3.jockstraps?   4.Is the jockstrap dead?   5.Jockstraps  

Comments:
By casado [Ignore] 20,Apr,23 15:37 other posts 

By smokieb69 [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 05:49 other posts 
like this one:

By galaxy123 [Ignore] 31,Mar,23 07:06 other posts 
I went to boarding school in the UK and when I arrived aged 12 we were told we needed to have one. In our first PE lesson the teacher made us put them on and checked to see if we had put them on correctly and that they fitted. Mine was too big so he made me take it off. I passed the next inspection once I had the right size and wore them all the way through school.

By Olddude [Ignore] 26,Mar,23 11:25 other posts 

By routemaster [Ignore] 15,Feb,23 01:14 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

By overeight [Ignore] 15,Jul,20 19:01 other posts 
Well because underwear is uncomfortable when I wear something for support its usually a bamboo jock. The material made from bamboo is actually just as smooth and every bit as soft as silk but it looks like cotton normt shiny. The jock is a lot cheaper than buying the underwear that I prefer to wear for comfort because its about $35 per pair. The jocks are only about $15 a pair.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 15,Jul,20 18:09 other posts 

By jocstfr [Ignore] 26,Apr,20 13:12 other posts 
I wear a jock while working out to keep everything from bouncing around, but this still happens

By bil47 [Ignore] 11,Dec,17 08:04 other posts 
Not for sports. Sometimes for running. Mostly because it feels sexy.

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 20713 hours

By #523015 26,Apr,20 01:15
God the locker room used to be full of my friends walking around I was pretty much always getting aroused so I would try hiding my stiff dick but after a few weeks I would be comfortable jerking off with my friends standing next to me as we showered. Good memories

By #546418 11,Dec,17 08:54
I do for underwear and I play hockey and I'm a goalie so not playing without a jock with a cup would be insane as you do not want to take a puck to the balls

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off