She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Is the jockstrap dead?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #518391 [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 04:07
How many guys these days wear jockstraps for sports, rather than as a fashion item? It seems to me (in the UK at least) that the jockstrap is history, although one can still buy them in most sports shops. But what about the US and Canada, where the jockstrap was a requirement at school and college and was regarded as a rite of passage into manhood? Now that Bike has stopped manufacturing them, is this an indication that the day of the jockstrap is over? I still wear jockstraps for running and gym, but hardly ever seen anyone in the locker room wearing one.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Question.....   2.Padded jockstrap   3.Game of Thrones   4.Is the jockstrap dead?   5.who wears a jockstrap for gym or sportsq  

Comments:
By #517796 20,Oct,17 22:46
Seriously it holds everything in place and decreases the risk of hernias in later years. What guy looks good when one hung lo! The downside is jockstraps cover up the best part!

By ScottsCock [Ignore] 20,Oct,17 19:21 other posts 
Nope ... just sexier!!

[deleted image]
By #536760 20,Oct,17 22:20
Nope your not.
Try a wonder bra it lifts and separates.

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 20,Oct,17 22:03 other posts 
Unfotunately it prety much is. I can't tell you the last time I seen one at the gym or anywhere really. With the ever growing popularity of the breathable underwear from Reebok, Adidas, UnderArmor, ect ect there isn't a need for that jock any more. As a martial artist of over 30 years, I see even athletic cups have moved to the outside of the clothing

By onthelose [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 22:45 other posts 
Never could figure out that was all about, but I always wear tighty whiteys and get plenty of support that way. Now a cup I can understand!

By routemaster [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 17:21 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 39 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

Not as far as I'm concerned, it isn't!

By #537175 29,Sep,17 12:28
I love my jock strap for sports , and see quite a few in our locker room , although one or two of the guys where small briefs to keep their cock in place .

By Ingot [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 07:49 other posts 
I enjoy the look of a jock strap on a freshly shaved tanned ass

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off