Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tell a sexual confession that most of you friends wouldnt think about you.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by liketoedge [Ignore] at 28,Aug,17 16:32  other posts
What is something you are into that your friends dont know about you. I feel almost everybody has a s e c r e t side that only a few people know and if we all would admit them we would realize most guys are not whole lot diffrent. I know my friends would not believe what a horndog ive always been. Tell us your story.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Bottimmy [Ignore] at 19,Aug,19 22:19 other posts 
I like sniffing a guys undies when he takes them off. Especially if he has been sweating.

By Scorpio69 [Ignore] at 18,Aug,19 03:05 other posts 
Easy... That I love sucking dick. 😆😄🤣😂 Come're fucker...

By deekayL [Ignore] at 17,Aug,19 14:03 other posts 
I've posted a lot of nude pics of myself on the internet

By onthelose [Ignore] at 17,Aug,19 18:36 other posts 
Well how else are you going to show off your bigger then normal dick. Certainly cant walk around the mall that way.

By Cockslut66 [Ignore] at 16,Aug,19 08:28 other posts 
Will most people don't know that I'm addicted to men's dicks I'm a submissive little slut true love cross-dressing sniffing poppers and letting men use and abuse me

By leopoldij [Ignore] at 14,Aug,19 09:06 other posts 
They don't know how many fuck buddies I have. They don't even suspect.

By smallone [Ignore] at 14,Aug,19 08:52 other posts 
non of my friends know that I like to play
with panties or know that I am on here

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] at 14,Aug,19 01:50 other posts 
Once a year I get so horny for cock that I go to a ABS and search out a man and then suck his cock dry. Once or twice I've sucked a couple of them. And the best part is how much I've enjoyed it!

By liccalottapussy2 [Ignore] at 27,Jun,19 23:25 other posts 
Had sex with 2 younger sisters growing up. Only people who know are my sisters, our mother, and my wife. Was caught a few times by mom.
By leopoldij [Ignore] at 12,Aug,19 19:14 other posts 
I can't believe that your mother caught you fucking your sister...

By MisterXBator [Ignore] at 12,Aug,19 17:04 other posts 
My friends donít know how often I masturbate, that I like wearing and playing with womenís sexy panties, and that I show off my penis on SYD!

By #593234 at 12,Aug,19 16:30
Well that I am a Cockslut who cross dresses and meet man online and let them fuck my ass with no protection and take their seed in me

By #590925 at 11,Aug,19 19:56
My friends dont know some things about me.One of them is that I enjoy anal masturbation a lot.Another thing is that I enjoy swallowing my own loads time to time.And finally they dont know I fantasise about sucking their cocks while I hang out with my friends.

By itsnotreallyme [Ignore] at 23,Jul,19 17:58 other posts 
That im really bi and have sucked dick before

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] at 22,Jul,19 18:32 other posts 
That I am Bi and a Cross Dresser.

By Closetsissymac [Ignore] at 22,Jul,19 16:41 other posts 
My friends don't know that I want to suck their cocks. They also don't know that I want them to fuck my wife and make me watch and clean up after they are done.

By knewbi [Ignore] at 22,Jul,19 10:50 other posts 
None of my close friends know that i love sucking cock. They also do not know that I watch guys crotches while shopping and sometimes get so turned on that I have to find a rest room to jack off in while fantasizing about a guy I have seen.

By Plexus [Ignore] at 22,Jul,19 01:26 other posts 
As a teen, I once went into the back garden shed, looking for something, nobody home, while rummaging around, shifted the bull bar handles on an exercise bike, it was a hot day,and I was horny as hell. Pulled down my shorts, and straddled the handle, but while fucking myself, my parents came home, entering the garden.
--------------------------------------- added after 65 seconds

And just as they shouted out to see if I was home, I shoot.

By qhaos [Ignore] at 31,Aug,17 07:05 other posts 
Something my friends dont know is that i want a blowjob by a man...
By spermkiss [Ignore] at 31,Aug,17 11:47 other posts 
So, have you ever gotten one?
By qhaos [Ignore] at 31,Aug,17 17:49 other posts 
Not yet...
By kebmo [Ignore] at 01,Sep,17 10:52 other posts 
Read my blog story "How to use Craigslist to meet guys". I hope it helps you get a blowjob! Do you want to suck a cock?
By qhaos [Ignore] at 02,Sep,17 02:17 other posts 
This is the problem, i don't feel ready to suck a cock yet, but i want to be sucked. I can do an handjob in exchance
By #436014 at 02,Sep,17 09:23
your cock is nice, thick and hard, with a pretty shaped head, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone to suck it
By spermkiss [Ignore] at 02,Sep,17 11:35 other posts 
Man, you don't have to do ANYTHING in exchange. The number one rule about sex is that nobody has to do anything he does not want to do. You don't even have to touch the other guy's dick if you don't want to. If you just want to lean back, relax, be orally serviced and shoot your load into the cocksucker's mouth, that's perfectly OK.

I should also point out that there are a significant number of cocksuckers out there who do not want reciprocation. Sucking off a man who is totally straight, who wouldn't dream of sucking a cock himself, is a Major Fantasy for a lot of cocksuckers. If you were to switch positions and go down on him, that would destroy that fantasy.

So get going, man. Get out there and get a blow job from another man, if that's something you want.
By Nevermore [Ignore] at 02,Sep,17 14:51 other posts 
God bless those guys
By spermkiss [Ignore] at 02,Sep,17 14:58 other posts 
I'm not sure whom you're blessing, the cocksuckers who give oral service to straight men or the straight men who make their cocks available to suck.

Actually, both deserve blessing. When a cocksucker sucks off a straight man it's a total win/win situation. Each gets something he likes.
By thebeewolf [Ignore] at 13,Jul,19 12:15 other posts 
So true. i'm a straight guy. Not attracted to men in any way. But I will always unzip for a guy who's hungry for cock. If you need sperm, you can have mine...but it's self serve, so go to it!
By spermkiss [Ignore] at 20,Jul,19 10:57 other posts 
And the cocksuckers of this world thank you.
By thebeewolf [Ignore] at 20,Jul,19 11:01 other posts 
And I thank them! ... with every mouthful of sperm I give them.
By spermkiss [Ignore] at 21,Jul,19 13:31 other posts 
I wish more straight men thought like you. We cocksuckers have been sucking off straight men since the beginning of mankind and as I said previously it's totally a win/win situation. The man being sucked gets satisfying oral service and he gets his nut off. What man doesn't like that? And the cocksucker gets the excitement, pleasure, satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment of having brought another man to orgasmic climax. And he is rewarded with a load of rich creamy man juice.

But every now and then some smart ass will come along and say that any man who lets another man suck his cock isn't really straight and it scares off the straight guys. Fortunately, they come back.

I want to add, too, that not all cocksuckers are gay. I certainly am; I'm as gay as pink ink. But there are a lot of men out there who self identify as straight but who like to suck guys off. In my personal life I've known several. See my exchange with RealTitsLover below.
By thebeewolf [Ignore] at 21,Jul,19 22:57 other posts 
Amen, brother!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] at 05,Sep,17 04:56 other posts 
People tell me I'm totally straight, but I dream of sucking a cock myself. I just wouldn't be able to get turned on with a dude's body attached to it right there. And I'd never let any other guy suck mine.
By spermkiss [Ignore] at 05,Sep,17 14:36 other posts 
Not at all unusual. I call men like you straight cocksuckers and I've known several in my private life. No interest in any kind of romance with a man and little on no interest in any part of a man's body except his cock. Often no interest in getting their own nut off with a man (they do that with women). They just want to suck a man off and take his load.

So how man straight cocksuckers are there? Undoubtedly millions worldwide.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] at 05,Sep,17 19:30 other posts 
I actually DON'T wanna suck off a man though, that's the thing. It's not just a lack of interest in the rest of the body, it's being very turned off by it. (I've even turned myself off seeing my own body in the mirror when I was getting muscular, and I think if I was really hairy it'd be even worse.) I could never enjoy it that way. Maybe if I meet a really attractive trans girl some day, otherwise I won't be sucking anybody's but my own.
By spermkiss [Ignore] at 06,Sep,17 14:13 other posts 
Now it's getting kinda weird but nothing I ain't heard of. So it sounds like what you want is a she-male, a person with a woman's body, but with a dick. Chicks with dicks. There are a lot of them around and they get a lot of attention from guys like you. If that's what you want, go for it. It shouldn't be very hard to find what you want.

And, by the way, I'm a major proponent of satisfying one's desires (so long as they're safe). We regret more the things we didn't do than the things we did. So get going, man. Find yourself a nice she-male with a nice dick you can suck. You'll be glad you did.
By #545304 at 10,Dec,17 06:10
hey, been reading a lot of what you have to say, thank you! you have answered a lot of questions I have!
By spermkiss [Ignore] at 10,Dec,17 11:35 other posts 
My pleasure. 'Just had a quick look on your page and I saw that you live in Cincinnati (note that I spelled it correctly, that should be a tip off of what's to come). I was born and raised there. I moved to San Francisco in 1979 and then to Portland just last year. So how are things in the Queen City?
By #545304 at 10,Dec,17 13:29
a lot has changed here since then, I actually live outside of cinci, not in city. but close about 15 min from there, so hows Portland?
By spermkiss [Ignore] at 10,Dec,17 14:50 other posts 
I'm gonna continue this in private, if I may?
By #570437 at 02,Nov,18 11:31
I suck cocks, and occasionally like to fuck and be fucked by men. I am not attracted romantically to men, but like cock and sex of all kinds.
By kebmo [Ignore] at 04,Sep,17 17:08 other posts 
Then you need only say that in your posting.
By qhaos [Ignore] at 05,Sep,17 04:40 other posts 
So good then, come on cocksuckers, if you like my cock to suck it, i'm ready for you!
By spermkiss [Ignore] at 05,Sep,17 14:27 other posts 
Way to go, man. My best wishes that you find a lot of cocksuckers to drain every bit of jizz out of you.
By bimick [Ignore] at 07,Jul,19 17:16 other posts 
Pity you so far away, I would love to blow you.
By #493361 at 07,Sep,17 09:29
I would love to get blown by a young girly guy but I don't know who wants my little wee wee
By Darthshame [Ignore] at 07,Jan,18 20:42 other posts 
Mine is that i did get a blow job from a man. Best bj i ever had. If you're really wanting one, there are a lot of guys that only like sucking and want nothing back.

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] at 21,Jul,19 02:45 other posts 
Not a lot of people know it, but I love sucking cock. When I've had the chance and it was somebody I know and trust, I'd suck them until they cum in my mouth and swallow it. If they wanted to reciprocate, I'd be fine with it, but sucking them was always the most important thing to me.

By Mikey61 [Ignore] at 20,Jul,19 23:27 other posts 
I have been sucking cocks since I was 11, have always masturbated and used toys every moment I can.

By Apantyhoselovr [Ignore] at 14,Jul,19 03:04 other posts 
none of my friends know i wear pantyhose and jo and suck dicks

By chubsubslave [Ignore] at 14,Jul,19 00:34 other posts 
I love laying out naked in my backyard and jacking off.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off