Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Why are all the discussion topics for guys?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #539779 [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 16:00
I'm a noobie here, so if this is a stupid question, feel free to tell me that! All the discussion topics seem to be for guys. Just wondering why. Is there another separate forum for women somewhere that I haven't found?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.to admin and anyone: about starting a topic, what do you think?   2.Any ideas for an interesting topic of conversation?   3.Admin, please consider…   4.SYC Discussion Forum??   5.New topics!  

Comments:
By t-rex [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 21:01 other posts 
Cassie feel free to start some topics, we welcome you 😘
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 21:19 other posts 
??????

The PISSING AT URINALS thread might not be for SYC members but there are many more threads that I do not feel are exclusive to SYD.
By #460385 12,Aug,17 21:34
@ Cassie. Start your own thread for the girls if you like. But chances are " by reading your blog" your probably a dude anyway.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 21:55 other posts 
There aren't that many SYC members that participate in the forum. I really can't imagine that if there was a dedicated SYC forum, what topics would be unique and encourage more women to be involved.
By #460385 12,Aug,17 22:02
Well her blog says she is a tramp and a whore who needed multiple cocks since middle school. She also claims to be straight. So I would think she would want to associate with the guys. Kinda throws up a red flag doesn't it.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 22:18 other posts 
I'm not questioning your reasoning!
By admin [Ignore] 13,Aug,17 16:01 other posts 
I did not read the blog, but just this very topic's initial post makes me think "she" is a guy with 80% probability
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Aug,17 13:53 other posts 
Well, she came and he went!

By nekekal [Ignore] 13,Aug,17 22:02 other posts 
I am always looking for good topics to talk about. What do you have in mind? Although I think you might have more interesting stuff than I do.

By chubbyloves [Ignore] 13,Aug,17 14:53 other posts 
might have a lot to do with the site. Show your pussy might have a lot more female threads. Guys like to talk about their dicks, cumming, fucking, ass games, dick sizes, etc. I would love to read what you have to say

By #482237 12,Aug,17 18:24
Cassie,,,i've asked the same question too. Admin is right in the statistics, but, i also think that women tend to be less into open forums. And, at least in my case, I get bored with the extreme gay chat rooms

By admin [Ignore] 12,Aug,17 16:08 other posts 
On "nude selfie" sites male to female ratio is about 100 to 15 at best. So you can figure out from these numbers why topics are predominantly created and participated in by guys.

Also, females on this site are usually too occupied replying loads of private messages, which they are bombarded with by... guess who... guys. So they don't have much time to participate in forum.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off