She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Frozen abuse reports

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Aug,17 06:01  other posts
Recently I froze an abuse report so that the member reported would have time to respond to my message.(Their abuse was not really serious and they had many genuine photos and just 1 or 2 internet photos.) Both members removed the reported image but when I went back to the abuse report to amend my comment it had been 'completed' or removed. Does anyone know how/why a frozen report is removed/completed before the 24 hours is up?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.ADMIN   2.Who should we delete ?   3.Abuse reports   4.Abuse reports   5.**** Images  

Comments:
By #460385 03,Aug,17 11:11
I don't know Boyd nor give a shit to know him. Why he talks shit about me and my wife I have no clue, nor do I give a shit. So please don't delete him on our account. Let the little bitch have his fun. We kind of enjoy his retarded talk and comments. Makes us laugh and keeps us grounded as to just how many dumbasses are around. Maybe that's the little man's way to get off. Maybe his bullshit comments makes his dick hard, who knows. So please Mr. Boyd, make a new name and come have some fun little man. We'll be right here.
By admin [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 11:53 other posts 
I did not delete him on your account. I delete him as a general rule. As I said before, sometimes he can be even entertaining. But he always starts attacking people in chats and this is bad for the site.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 12:36 other posts 
Oh, don't fret, he's still here.
By #460385 03,Aug,17 14:23
Yaaaay
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 21:21 other posts 
I'm not a Boyd fan either I had my trouble with him years ago in my eyes he's a cancerous spot on syds liver and needs to be removed

By #460385 02,Aug,17 06:28
When you asked the member to remove the internet pics and they did. At that point I cancelled the report. If you make the abuse report you can cancel it at anytime.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Aug,17 09:30 other posts 
So if I make a report and I feel that is no longer valid I am now able to cancel it. That is the situation now. I assume that only the submitter of the report can cancel it?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,17 09:38 other posts 
Yes, only the person submitting the abuse report can cancel said report (and of course, admin).
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Aug,17 10:00 other posts 
Thank you.
By #538447 02,Aug,17 21:09
are you really the moron that everyone says you are??
By admin [Ignore] 02,Aug,17 22:38 other posts 
That was Boyd again.
By #536760 02,Aug,17 22:53
Lol I love admin. It's like hearing from God.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 01:32 other posts 
Which "friend" do you think has created the profile for gyrating-granny-hips, member #539377?

/member.php?w=539377

Last year after a member posted my name in forum, another member mentioned that they had known my name for a long time and even acquired a picture of me. Initially, I was shocked but when I was shown the picture that they had, I was relieved, it was not me.

In case the memo didn't get circulated in the "office", for the record, that is not me. The avatar used for establishing the profile for gyrating-granny-hips is the woman that these folks believe I am.

It's rather pathetic that I am the one who was called "snippy" and "snotty"! I'm sure you're feeling far superior being malicious and hateful, right?
By admin [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 07:33 other posts 
Probably Boyd too. Hard to tell though, cause that account was not essentially active. But I doubt there are other people who would bother to do this.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 08:27 other posts 
Not essentially active? The gyrating-granny-hips account was established less than 12 hours ago.

Why even bother deleting the profiles, they just come back and if it is "Boyd", he seems to only want to follow through and impress the friends higher up the food chain.
By admin [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 08:53 other posts 
The reason I delete his accounts is very simple - he picks on newcomers and this is bad for the site.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 09:04 other posts 
He may PRIMARILY pick on new comers, but not in this particular situation.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 08:33 other posts 
Boyd has got to be a terribly lonely and pathetic person. He comes here periodically just to cause a bit of trouble before being deleted again. Dude really needs a better hobby.
By #536760 02,Aug,17 22:50
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

This is to Boyd not admin.
By admin [Ignore] 02,Aug,17 23:09 other posts 
It was quite clear to me you were replying to boyd's comment and not mine. I made this small arrow exactly to make it easier to tell. Most of people never try to hit it, though
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,17 23:33 other posts 
Okay, I see the little arrow but explain it, please?

When Big-Apples posted: "are you really the moron that everyone says you are??", there is the little arrow. I suspect that was directed at me, is that correct?
By #536760 03,Aug,17 00:55
I don't think it was.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 05:53 other posts 
Click on the little red arrow the post goes under the post it was mentioned for
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 06:21 other posts 
So his comment was directed at countrycouple.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 06:22 other posts 
Yes it was
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I stumbled on to that by accident. Big fingers
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 06:31 other posts 
Yes, and Fingers, too.

/member.php?w=534574
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Aug,17 07:03 other posts 
I thought for a moment I was being called a moron, I hadn't investigated the little arrow. So already today I have learnt something new.
By #460385 03,Aug,17 08:17
As long as someone is talking about us, whether good or bad. We are in their head. It's when they stop talking about us that we have become irrelevant.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off