on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

The Taste of Cum

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by nolongercurious [Ignore] at 19,Jun,17 20:28  other posts
I sucked my first cock just over a month ago and now I have sucked 10 cocks, some of them multiple times. I love making them cum in my mouth. At first I swallowed as I sucked but not I let the cum build up in my mouth to I can taste it all. Honestly I am happy to take loads in my mouth. I find the taste to be fine. I don't see what all the fuss is about and why anyone would spit?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.taste sperm   2.Anyone Taste their precum?   3.Who likes the aroma and taste of a big uncut cock?   4.How does it taste   5.Tasting my own cock?  

Comments:
By #576878 at 13,Jan,19 21:43
When I swallowed my first own load I wasn't grossed out at all. After that I would ejaculate in a shotglass and drink my warm cum or shoot straight in my mouth.Everytime I enjoy the taste of my cum.I am looking forward to know and taste other guy's sperm, when the time comes.

By AAA-Dick [Ignore] at 10,Jan,19 22:17 other posts 
I've tasted myself and two other guys. We all tasted awful. I'd take his load as part of the deal, but I either swallow it right away or spit. The flavor is too harsh and sharp for me.

By #571440 at 10,Jan,19 21:59
hoping you will taste mine soon

By Avillager [Ignore] at 10,Jan,19 20:31 other posts 
Savor, then swallow and enjoy. Good to the last drip. Juicy pussy is also good to eat and enjoy the nectar that flows.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] at 10,Jan,19 18:41 other posts 
I always swallow since age 13 and would never spit! I love the taste of a mans sperm, precum and even cock cheese! I eat my own cum all the time..

By #572188 at 17,Nov,18 23:24
I enjoyed swallowing my loads before my first bj.After my first bj the guy came in my mouth and I swallowed his salty tasting cum.I was excited.Then I swallowed few more of his load and they tasted better.Now I never spit as I know guy likes seeing how I swallow his seed
By MrNormal [Ignore] at 18,Nov,18 12:17 other posts 
I started swallowing when I was 13. To this day I have always swallowed. I love the taste, etc...
By #572188 at 18,Nov,18 13:09
Wwow you swallowed a lot of cum.I wonder what taste you was usuallly getting?
By nolongercurious [Ignore] at 23,Nov,18 18:01 other posts 
It usually tastes pretty good actually, One guy's nut was a little bitter but he was a heavy smoker.
By nolongercurious [Ignore] at 10,Jan,19 17:23 other posts 
Oh yeah, they love a swallower and I love to swallow

By knewbi [Ignore] at 10,Sep,18 12:38 other posts 
i do the same. even show it to the guy. then sa
wallow while he is looking at me. i find it tastes different in some men. never tasted a load i didn't like.

By #566722 at 08,Sep,18 20:33
I totally agree with you.Cum tastes pretty good for me and I never spit.Maybe some guys have different diet and different tasting cum, but I never sucked anyone ,whose cum would be gross.All of them were pretty tasty and enjoyable.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off