Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Question Regarding Vibrating Penis Rings

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #489480 [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 16:57
I've been wanting to try a vibrating penis ring but before spending the $$$$ want to get some opinions on them.

1. Have you found them worthwhile in giving you a powerful orgasm?

2. Some come with a battery attached, some run by wire from a battery/on, off at the far end of the wire & some are totally wireless. Any opinions, preferences?

3. Is the vibration noise very loud?

4. I'm thinking it would be hot to wear one under your clothes and go anywhere in public & orgasm without anyone noticing a thing. Anyone try this?

Thanks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Vibrating cock ring   2.COCK RINGS AND PENIS   3.male sex toys?   4.Cock Rings What do you use?   5.Wide or narrow metel cock and ball rings?  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 17:27 other posts 
Point 4 is interesting.

4. I'm thinking it would be hot to wear one under your clothes and go anywhere in public & orgasm without anyone noticing a thing. Anyone try this?

I suspect it would be wonderful if you could wear a vibrating cock ring under your clothes and continually pleasure yourself throughout the day but don't you think that your erection would be noticed?
By 2nice [Ignore] 17,Jun,17 11:12 other posts 
Bella, if you were a boy, you would know how to hide such things.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,17 11:33 other posts 
Seriously?

Please explain how a man with an average size penis is able to hide his erection.
By 2nice [Ignore] 17,Jun,17 11:46 other posts 
It is a simple duck and hide. Which means between ONE'S ass cheeks. Otherwise, you just walk around with your hand in a pocket.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,17 12:04 other posts 
Although your nuts are not between your ass cheeks, they already occupy some space. Doesn't that area get a bit crowded and terribly uncomfortable?
By 2nice [Ignore] 17,Jun,17 13:03 other posts 
It's like,"Boy 101" stuff. Hiding an erection isn't even discussed in that class.

By #502711 17,Jun,17 09:56
My GF bought me one a while ago. I love it. It's a great way to enhance your orgasm.

By onthelose [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 17:30 other posts 
I had one once and after wearing it for a while my penis started to ache.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off