Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Here's why your boner bends:

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 15:36  other posts
With the exception of Peyronie’s disease (which is often painful and caused by the build-up of fibrous scar tissue in the penis)it is perfectly natural for a cock to have a bit of a curve. Here's why it happens:

Inside the penis, extending from the root to the base of the glans, are two cylindrical chambers called the corpora cavernosa. They are made up of spongy tissue and a network of bl00d vessels, and sit side by side in the penis. When the corpora cavernosa fill with bl00d, an erection occurs.

However, the human body is NOT symmetrical, so the corpora cavernosa in any given dick will not be of the exact same size, thickness or length. Nor will they always be of consistent size along their individual girths and lengths. So, when an erection happens, the penis will curve up or down, left or right, because of this lack of symmetry!

You're welcome. Will

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.U-Curve, N-Curve, Side-curve or Ramrod cock?   2.The Longer the Cock, the Flimsier the Boner   3.Needing Womer To Humiliate my FLEXIBLE Boner   4.Getting a boner at a nude beach   5.How long does it take you to get a boner?  

Comments:
By #553294 17,Apr,18 14:18
Mine has always been straight as an arrow when hard & my erection-angle while standing has always been ~5-15 degrees from vertical. I'm now 62 & it's still that way.

By #527431 16,Jun,17 20:33
Why would you: You're welcome.Will?
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 21:21 other posts 
Should have been:
You're welcome,
Will
By #527431 17,Jun,17 12:07
aha. And why sad face? Prefer smiling face.

By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 20:18 other posts 
I have a blog story, with photos of course, called "Why my cock has a new curve in it". I'm pretty sure I have Peyronie’s disease.

/blogs/31791.html
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 21:23 other posts 
You still haven't had a Doc check it out?
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Jun,17 00:10 other posts 
No I haven't. It's just aesthetic, no pain or discomfort involved. My annual physical is coming up in August so I'll bring it up then.

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 11:11 other posts 
(I know it's not what this thread's about, just thinking out loud...)

A downward curved one would probably be better for sucking, but maybe not as good for fucking girls in most positions... One curved to the left or right would seriously fuck with my (normally mild) OCD!
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 12:13 other posts 
That actually would depend on what angle the sucker was approaching the bent dick from, no?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 18:18 other posts 
Of course, I was talking about the most common way, from between the legs. Curved upward would probably be better for 69.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 11:07 other posts 
Wasn't there a guy who popped up here talking about bendy cock and how it was due to which hand you jerked off with ?...if I remember properly,he said he was some sort of doctor !!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 12:01 other posts 
He said he was a yogi and a sexual psychologist. He and I got into a massive debate about his bogus claim that switching hands could straighten a curved cock.
By #496814 15,Jun,17 16:36
Which is actually not completely untrue. Extensive use to one side could result in small ruptures of the erectile spongy tissue resulting in a slight bend. Switching hand amd not changing the technique and **** used during masturbation might result in the same ruptures on the other side making it a little more straight again (but more broken!)
By 2nice [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 12:01 other posts 
Was it Dr. Gyno? His degree in medicine is questionable. Is he still around these parts?
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 12:11 other posts 
No, it was this guy:
/forum/thread.php?id=23053

Dr. Gyno was only interested in seeing pics of left nipples.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 12:13 other posts 
lol

By skot [Ignore] at 23,Jun,14 14:07

Feel free to rejoin this community when your own therapist has judged you safe to be let out in public: I'm a believer that no one should be stigmatised their whole life for one brief period of mental instability.

I would doff my hat to Skot if I had one for that comment...
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 12:43 other posts 
That was most definitely a doff-worthy comment.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 11:42 other posts 
JustWill, is there anything that you don't know nothing (I know that's a double negative) about?????
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 12:07 other posts 
I'm sure that there is, I just avoid talking about those things...until I've done a bit of research.

By furluvr [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 02:17 other posts 
I've had a variation of Peyronie's, and it wasn't fun. Fortunately, it was mild and temporary, for the most part, with just a little bend remaining. I could feel the rigid tissue grow and then eventually go away. It probably wasn't scar tissue for me, but rather something more like a cyst.

Sorry. TMI.
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 07:17 other posts 
Did it require medical attention, or did it just go away on its own?

By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 15:38 other posts 
What you doing Will ? can't be talking boners here you know!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 15:39 other posts 
I LIKE boners, alex! Plus--a little learnin' never hurts around these parts.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off