Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I live in Wisconsin and i'm looking for a man to suck me off on camera while i film it and post it. Where can i find this?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #512385 [Ignore] 11,May,17 03:18
I live in west allis/Milwaukee wisconsin and im trying to find a man who wants to suck me on camera. but i can not find this for the life of me. every since my 18th birthday, i've been looking for a guy to come suck me on camera while i film it and who'd want me to post it on xtube.

I've been looking for this for YEARS and i never found it. I've been trying to find a man on this site who'd be up for it, but everyone i talk to lives too far away. There is one guy in my area but he's too 'out of it' to meet me.

does anyone know anywhere else i can find this?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.where can i find a man who likes sucking cock on camera?   2.i'm looking for a man to suck my cock on camera (live in WISCONSIN but moving to FLORIDA in October)   3.I've became a 'sexual prude' since i moved to Florida...   4.I live in Clearwater Florida and I'm looking for a guy to suck me off while I film and post it. where can I find this?   5.I want to take pictures of a Guy sucking my cock BUT Can't find one! (I live in Largo Florida)  

Comments:
By #652988 02,Jan,22 07:47
I'm wanting a man Arkansas to suck his. dick and him to suck my to I got to suck a dick tonight but he wouldn't cum in my mouth and I got to fuck him in the ass and it as so good and tight I'm looking forward to this again very soon I still have a virgin ass for the taking so long your dick isnt to big I can't handle a Big dick my first time having a man in my ass

By #551147 26,Sep,20 05:44
⚠️ATTENTION OLD LONELY MEN⚠️

The PillowPrince is once again ready to grant you the privilege of his companionship.

A privilege unlike any other...

You MUST be willing to worship him and suckle from his cock of youth whenever he deems it necessary. Upon completion, he may or may not pat you on the head like the good septuagenarian you are. That's completely optional!

Should you get aroused by this, take your old ass into another room and take care of yourself as the mere sight of YOUR arousal will disgust him.

PillowPrince Will NOT kiss you NOR touch you tenderly in ANY way, ESPECIALLY YOUR DICK, that's just GROSS!

IF, you are the lucky individual. He IS willing to fuck you in every way imaginable and you best show gratitude and appreciation OR he's out the door!

Hit him up! He promises "companionship" unlike ANY before him, and you SHOULD believe that.

🇺🇸 FREE Kyle Rittenhouse 🇺🇲

By letsgetdanger0us [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 08:44 other posts 
if you were still looking Id be interested (madison, wi here)

By #542058 25,Sep,17 05:47
[deleted image]

Im your man!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 19:38 other posts 
If you find one, please make sure he's married. I'll fuck his wife while you're fucking with him.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Aug,17 18:25 other posts 
I'm looking for a woman to suck my cock and let me cum in her mouth while I'm filming her. I won't charge. My offer is free.
By #536760 26,Aug,17 23:12
You give that away for free????
not even tax?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Aug,17 00:15 other posts 
Completely free. I'm a philanthropist.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off