She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 29,Apr,17 05:07
I've been watching some full on bat shit crazy stuff on youtube today. These "Flat earthers" have been beating their drums for a while now trying to get everyone to believe this stuff. They're everywhere, even Shaq believes it. Let's start the debate. Do YOU believe this theory?

Here's one video I watched: only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #502711 05,Aug,18 21:28
Check this hilarious documentary about the flat earth!
only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Aug,18 17:23 other posts 
There are more fucking idiots than we can imagine....
By #502711 10,Aug,18 05:45
I'd rather not imagine it. But all you can do is laugh... At our doom.
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Aug,18 06:09 other posts 
The US Space Farce will settle this argument once and for all!

By #551482 07,Aug,18 13:51
If the Earth wasnīt flat, people would fall off. And if the Earth is spinning at 25000 miles per day (measured at the surface) this means that if I jump up, the Earth would move 509 point 2592593 yards in a second before I land again. But it doesnīt. So the Earth is flat and isnīt spinning.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,18 16:20 other posts 
Ok, try this. Sit in the back of a pickup truck and as it travels down the road bounce a ball from the bed floor.It will be traveling at the same speed you are and will bounce back up to your hand.
From the way you describe,if you drop a french fry while in the front of the car driving, it should plaster it's self to your chest or the seat as the car is moving forward.
By #551482 07,Aug,18 17:15
Wow, this all makes sense! The inside of my car IS plastered with French fries and bits of Sandwich among other unidentifiable objects. Maybe this is why itīs difficult to drive and munch a burger at the same time?
By #61033 08,Aug,18 13:47
Think of it this way...
You are travelling at 1000mph with the earth as it rotates. If you jumped up and came to a sudden stop at 0mph the forces on your body will turn you into pulp. No, you continue at 1000mph and land back in the same spot. Why is this so difficult to understand?
By #551482 08,Aug,18 17:31
So if i jump up, i can fly at 1000 mph? Wow, i feel like Superman!
By #562152 08,Aug,18 17:13
ok, try this,,get in back of a pick up, sstand by the tail gate,,as the truck starts to go fast jump towards the rear. If you land on the pavement you wont have to worry about the shape of the earth,,
By #551482 08,Aug,18 17:32
but what about the Coriolus effect?
By #562152 08,Aug,18 17:35
Hey,,i didn't cuss,,,stop that,,
By #551482 09,Aug,18 14:22
Emm. the Coriolis effect includes the effect of the Earthīs Rotation on acceleration of machine items. Itīs a nice word
By #562152 09,Aug,18 14:25
not the way you use it, chupete,,
By #435701 09,Aug,18 14:07
Hi Bigg! You be a dumchen of the highest order! So freakin' DUMB, I bet ya voted fer da biggest dumchen in da land! Donald P. Trumpity Dumpity...Here, if I may be so bold, is your trouble. You think you are smart...that's it!
By #551482 09,Aug,18 14:20
I have written a Poem for you!
Me so dumb
My brain is like a Crumb
But voting for the Trump
would make me a chump
Kisses too

By cardinal [Ignore] 18,May,18 09:51 other posts 
Best way to find out look at satulight imagery the truth is out there.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,May,18 13:58 other posts 
Which satulight though? There are so many satulights out there, some are Russian, some French, etc. But the light in a satulight is very dim because it's the law. So you can't really look at satulights. Some satulights are used for satulighting purposes only. Those are not good either.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I found a satulight on vimeo only registered users can see external links
By #562152 08,Aug,18 17:16
satulights are fake news,,no one can fly an object so far up,,it would be taken by the solar winds,,

By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,18 09:34 other posts 
I know how this shit can be settled once and for all.
All you have to do is have Donald Trump tweet to Rosie Odonald that he thinks the earth is flat and the flat earthers will suddenly deny ever thinking it! they will burn their books and start going on trips AROUND the world to prove Trump a liar. It will work.
By #502711 06,Aug,18 19:43
Hey that's a great idea! That's exactly what would happen too
By #562152 08,Aug,18 17:15
if the earth is flat then why is the moon made of cheese??? can't answer, can you,,,,

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 20:27 other posts 
The Earth is flat. I'm convinced. I saw it on YouTube. It's shaped like a pentagon. There are 6 dragons, each at each of the seven corners of the Pentagon. There are 4 armies, each at each of the six sides of the Pentagon. The upper side of the Pentagon is called Earth. The other side of it is the so-called undieworld.

It's where all rich people keep their undies.

There is a great view of Jerusalem from the other side, thanks to a mirror that reflectts quantum light from the temple which bounces on the moon.

The moon is also flat and that's why we can never see its other side.

In 1836, the battleship Pensacola sank in the middle of the Atlantic. When it hit the bottom, a door opened and it was transferred to the other side, to the undieworld. It was captured by the free Masons who stripped the sailors off their undies and enslaved them. They used them as cooks because they were masters of the famous Pensacola cuisine.

Several years later, around 1921, a big asteroid hit the sixth of the four corners of the earth. The Earth then lost a corner. The Japanese found a passage near Hokkaido that leads to the other side.

Last year, there were pictures of the Earth's side taken from the Hubble telescope.

But United Nations seized them and destroyed all of them. It was the first photographic proof of Earth's flatness.

A famous scientist, in the 80s, called Hommer Simmson, developed a system of mathematical equations that clearly showed that the only solution is a flat Earth. He did so by taking logarithms and cubic roots and a lot of celery. When celery entered his equations everyone realized he was a genius.

What happened to him? Well, he was assassinated and his name was deleted from all records. Just because he brilliantly showed that the Earth was flat using his undies, and his mathematical equations, with celery.
By JackHammer [Ignore] 23,Apr,18 08:17 other posts 
Now I totally get it. Thanks.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Apr,18 19:19 other posts 
Great. Glad you do.
By #61033 23,Apr,18 14:20
I also want that stuff you are smoking...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Apr,18 19:20 other posts 
Dude, I'm only using arguments that can be understood by flat earthers only. I'm following their logic and adopting their level of sophistication.
By #482237 24,Apr,18 10:21
and i thought only on 420 they came out,,hahaha
By #61033 24,Apr,18 14:02
I totally get it...
Just be careful about taking on an idiot because they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Apr,18 17:36 other posts 
Idiot? Who said idiot? You Did. I ONLY said flat earther and wrote a deep and sophisticated explanation of the Earth's flatness using tools developed by flat earthers, that can be found in advanced books on the subject.
It is very deep, YOU can't understand it and that's why you dismiss it.
There.
By #61033 25,Apr,18 13:11
Yeah, this is way over my puny mental ability to absorb and understand...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Apr,18 19:32 other posts 
What can I do? Anyone who doesn't understand the logic of flat-earthers is an idiot because the flat-earthers believe so. Sorry dude.
By #61033 25,Apr,18 13:18
A picture is worth a thousand words...

[deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Apr,18 19:37 other posts 
"This image is for friends only and you are not a friend of this user, so you cannot see it."
But I get the idea.

So, now you believe.
Great.
If you believe, you are not an idiot.
All it takes to become smart is to believe.

You're right: The Earth is not just flat, but it's also a square. A square is a rectangle with equal sides. The proof of this is by looking the Earth's shadow on the moon. It's either an angle or a straight line.

And if you say you see crescents and shit like that, that's because you, like billions and billions of other humans who live now or ever lived, are all deluded. The proof of this is that they are all deluded because it is so.

The earth's shadow on the moon is never elliptical.
That's because the earth is flat.
By #61033 26,Apr,18 13:48
Exactly! You have explained this so eloquently I am at a loss for words. My illustration therefore serves only to further elucidate your brilliant analysis!

PS... Hubble image of earth is now open to all members, you should be able to see it now.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Apr,18 16:01 other posts 
Thank you. The earth is flat and evidence for that is because it is flat. This is a summary of my brilliant argument!
By #502711 27,Apr,18 03:18
It looks flat, therefore it is flat.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Apr,18 03:22 other posts 
You got it my friend! That's the logic!
By #455846 18,May,18 08:53
you may aswell simply beleive it s a ballish shaped ball of earth . And that gravity is amasing.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Apr,18 19:34 other posts 
heres a prooff the defenite prooff that the earth is flat its a pic taken from the sky and i found on the internet i searched all week day an night and i found it so its true dont u see why would anyone believe all that other shit and not that that its true. scientists have prooved B S becoze the pic below saysit all

only registered users can see external links
By #502711 01,May,18 05:35
How can you argue with that proof?! It's irrefutable!
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,May,18 05:52 other posts 
Looks flat to me. Nothing further to discuss if it was on the internet.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,May,18 07:54 other posts 
Right!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,May,18 07:54 other posts 
As kebmo says below, it's on the internet.
anything that's on the internet is true.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,May,18 12:34 other posts 
I have a question: Greek18cm was insulted that I called him a flat-earther. See below, where he wrote to me

"Leopold firsst do not call me a flatearhther. You are so anxious to put a flag or a title to me."

So I apologized that I called him flat-earther and amended my statement as him being someone who believes that the earth is flat.

What do you think?
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,May,18 16:27 other posts 
That makes him a flatearther and a whiner.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,May,18 17:21 other posts 
You say so, but he refuses to accept the flatearther label. I respected that and revised my statement:

I hereby solemnly declare that I shall not use the label flatearther for him. Instead, I shall merely say that he's someone who believes that the earth is flat.

He agrees with that, as witnessed by his very own words that I repeat verbatim in the sequel.

By Greek18cm at 05,May,17 22:03
"Maybe i was not clear.
The earth is flat and that is obvius and a fact. I dont reslise the need to discuss it here.
Although i dont judhe you... but this is a closed case.
The earth is flat but the scientific society dont admiting it"
By #556372 07,May,18 18:27
where's the spaghetti??
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,May,18 20:33 other posts 
Whaat spagethi? The eerth is flat i saiid cant u c. I saidd nothin aboot sppagethi
By #502711 08,May,18 03:00
I think he's talking about the flying spaghetti monster. It's a reference to atheism I think
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,May,18 06:29 other posts 
Aktualie leo i thingnk the probalemm is knot the world iz flate butt u picken on the gramma polize. Juzt sayin
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,May,18 11:40 other posts 
I didne picck on anythin jest commenntinng

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off