Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

In Case You Were Wondering...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 10:24  other posts
That raised ridge of skin that runs up the center line of a man's scrotum --the one that looks like a seam when his balls are drawn up tight--is called the Scrotal Raphe (pronounced ray-fee. Of Greek origin for 'seam').
It is an extension of the Perineal Raphe, which runs along the perineum (taint) from the anus to the genitals in both men and women.
The Perineal and Scrotal Raphe exist because, in the embryonic stage, we all start off with a vagina-like structure. As the embryo develops and the male or female genitals form, the folds of that structure fuse together and leave behind a 'seam' where they meet.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Does anyone keep old cum in a jar in the freezer?   2.Penis Enlargement   3.what has been the worst case of lust you ever experienced   4.A PLEA FOR YOUR HELP   5.Undercover Gay  

Comments:
By #460523 03,May,17 21:00
cool did not know that

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 17:01 other posts 
So what prompted you to write and post this?
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 19:51 other posts 
Ryan and I were hanging with friends yesterday evening. One of the folks we were with, out of the blue, asked if there was a name for that anatomical feature. (It was a weird conversation.)
I said, "Yes. It's called the Scrotal Raphe."
They then said, "Who actually KNOWS shit like that? No one knows shit like that!"
So, I posted it here. Now people DO know shit like that!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 22:05 other posts 
A thread about the scrotum and you're going to post that you and Ryan were "hanging"! Ha!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,May,17 17:00 other posts 
So many teasers in this post. You and Ryan were hanging with friends [which bella picked up on]. One asked about this anatomical feature. (...a weird conversation. [I bet it was.]) An finally, YOU KNEW WHAT IT WAS.

So, Will, fill us in. I bet you're a blast to "hang with" and to converse with.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,May,17 17:46 other posts 
Believe it or not, I tend to be an introvert and fairly quiet in social settings. Ryan is the extrovert in our pairing.

By #316057 28,Apr,17 22:37
I always Wonder what it was Now I know
By #527431 28,Apr,17 23:53
Imagine what you'll know tomorrow....
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,May,17 16:57 other posts 
Glad I could help to clear up that mystery, jamie!
By #316057 03,May,17 17:33
I did Google it once

By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,May,17 16:51 other posts 
Will, you are such a font of obscure but oh-so-fascinating information.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,May,17 16:56 other posts 
Thanks, spermkiss!
I tend to forget phone numbers and where I left my jacket, but stuff like this just hangs around in my head until it gets kind of crowded in there.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,May,17 17:04 other posts 
In my head, too.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 10:29 other posts 
you are always so informative!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 12:28 other posts 
Thanks, Ray! I always think that a topic sharing information is much better than a "Rate My Dick" thread...
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,May,17 16:49 other posts 
Right on, Will. I've often said that the most rewarding and fulfilling aspect of SYD is the things we members learn from each other.

By #454258 29,Apr,17 00:48
you know how, when using a clay mold, there is always a seam on the figure where the two halves meet? I always thought it was something like that, when I was young.

By #478464 28,Apr,17 14:27
So when they say "Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!" now I know the official name of the split
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 14:46 other posts 
That would be a lot more painful than the door hitting ya in the traditionally understood split!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off