Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Women and naked men

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #500239 [Ignore] 05,Dec,16 07:14
I have a question for women, does women enjoy seeing a naked man? As men we love seeing naked women, just wondering how women felt... I went get my trash can from the road and I was naked so my neighbor who is a woman was leaving for work... She had full view of my naked body as her lights were on in her car

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Working naked   2.naked women   3.cfnm. why do i find this so exciting?   4.Naked men vs naked women   5.Thank goodness for women  

Comments:
By #525566 13,Sep,19 19:04
Being a guy, I would love to expose myself more often but fear people may be offended. So I spare them the sight of my erect penis, much to my dismay![deleted image]

By #485312 05,Dec,16 16:57
of course l do, but lm only speaking for myself, as lm not like most women here, l love seeing men natural and naked, love them to do the house chores naked, or yard work, ld love to see then draped over their cars naked or on a bike, like the girly shots, there should be more naked full body shots for us girls to perv on, l know dudes like close up cunt shots, but l like men that move away from the camera and take in the scenery as well as their sexy selves *lix*
By #500239 05,Dec,16 19:26
You are always on point and straight up honest... I think some women are afraid to admit it because they might be judged
By #485312 06,Dec,16 02:52
lm not afraid to ask for what l want, lm judged everyday, l have no shame in being sexual and wanting a great fuck or a hot bloke to do it with...if l didn't tell aussie l wanted to fuck his brains out everyday for 6 months, l probably wouldn't be getting my brains fucked out every other weekend...l love to drape him over my car and in it and take pics everywhere we go..l like our saying, 'are you scared' when we challenge each other to do daring things lol, but that's what makes it so fun...l love flashing my arse or tits at him when we get out to open the gate at the farm...l don't care if his neighbours see us...life is short, live for the day *lix*

By #121361 05,Dec,16 12:34
[deleted image]

By Jb11 [Ignore] 05,Dec,16 09:15 other posts 
My girlfriend admits to looking at the bulge in mens trousers and wondering! She loves to see the spunk shooting from a mans cock

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off