Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

If you are going to accuse someone of being...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 03,Dec,16 15:13  other posts
..."a overly self pitying attention seeker[sic]" you should probably make sure that you are not guilty of being the same yourself.
Just sayin'...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.L.A. ARTIST EPICENIA WAS TRANSVESTITE HOOKER, CONFIRMS SOURCE   2. A Reply to rumbler1971.   3.Photoshop Dick Pics ??   4.Mafia Game   5.A Transgender too far?  

Comments:
By #24318 01,Jan,17 08:05
😊😊You are all so funny 😊😊
🎈🎈life is so short why bicker at one another🎈🎈
🎈🎈HAPPY NEW YEAR🎈🎈

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,16 07:35 other posts 
This was a post made to you-know-who's most recent blog. So sad that the posting member has decided that you-know-who is beyond creating the hostility that surrounds her.

"I want to say that whomever is hostile towards you, doesn't really know you. If they'd take the time to have a conversation with you and actually get to know you, it becomes clear that you're not a bitch. You're lovely to chat with and really very nice. Maybe they are assuming you h.ate all other women but that isn't true...and that's what often happens when people make assumptions...they end up being wrong even though they cling to the idea they're correct. And based on what? Not based on facts, sadly.

Always upsetting to see people forming negative opinions on somebody they don't even truly know. So very painful for us to see "slams" sent your way. I wish I could shelter you from all of them."

I can say that I did attempt to converse with you-know-who on 2 occasions. The first attempt was made months after she first arrived. I sent her a private message after she deleted a comment that I posted in her blog approximately 5 months earlier. She responded saying that she didn't want any women posting on her page and especially not me. Since I did not have any previous dealings with her, I suspected that another member was fueling her anger. My second attempt to contact her was to "clear the air" but apparently she felt I was not worthy of a response. Heck, the ONLY female she has warmed up to is the SYC member who has purchased her Diamond membership and a premium paid membership!
By JustWill [Ignore] 13,Dec,16 16:43 other posts 
How does one "truly know" a person they've only "met" on the internet?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,16 20:16 other posts 
I don't doubt that she's "lovely to chat with and really very nice" as there have been a several SYD members that have shared the same sentiments.

I assure you that at the time that she decided (5 months after my post was made on her blog) to delete my comment, I did send her a private message and asked her why. Although I did receive a response, it was short and less than friendly. She advised me that she decided she did not want any females posting on her page and certainly not me. Perhaps she has an elevated sense of self importance here.

Hey, she doesn't have anything I want to look at and as far as I'm concerned, and as far as SYC members go, there are many more that are more friendly than her and certainly many more that are more visually appealing than she is.

By #487013 06,Dec,16 22:27
I find it amusing that 15 different members and 4 of her friends have wrote to me telling me who the cow is and they agree.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 23:54 other posts 
She's udder-ly odd! E-I, E-I, O! 🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Dec,16 15:34 other posts 
Don't you just love it when someone posts a whiny, bitchy comment to you and then blacklists you before you can reply?
"when have every been self pitying will??? paste a piece of me pitying myself please or get your facts right before you throw shit at me...lm also a cheap arse that only gives 5 point gifts too, yes that's right, but that's what the points are for...go stick your head up those cunts arses a bit further, the shit is wearing off your face and they need you to whine too.. *lix*"

My reply is this, btw:
You're actually kind of being whiny and self-pitying NOW. So...um...there's an example.
Also, I said nothing--anywhere--about how you spend your points. I don't care how you spend them. That's example number two.
Finally--I CAN'T stick my "head up those cunts arses" because they aren't stretched out wide enough for that to happen. There is only one member here who has a blown-out orifice large enough to engulf an adult human's head...
By #487013 04,Dec,16 21:12
Jesus, it doesn't know when to stop does it? Dementia and menopause must be terrible at its age. I see it decided to continue with its name use, maybe it's a tip for itself to remember to lick itself clean every once in a while once the stench of its cod cave becomes unbearable. Kind of like all those outdoor pics on the main page lying around. i thought someone had decided to spread around some manure or maybe somebodies cow wandered off and dropped cow patties but it looks like she decided to go commando again... Anywho, and yes I agree about the cunt being blown out to engulf a human head, maybe it can engulf a few bottles of febreze while its at it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 14:49 other posts 
On the name thing:
If your name is already at the top of your posts and comments for everyone who reads them to clearly see, what is the rational point in signing your name again at the end?
Over-inflated ego, maybe? *will*
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,16 09:07 other posts 
About the gift, I said something on panyluv's page about it.....

"So sad that your cheap friend only sends 5 point gifts."

Yep, I said that because I know this particular member to be generous in votes and gifting and he recently celebrated his 2nd anniversary. C'mon, why not send the actual anniversary gift versus 4 or 5 five point kisses? It's a special occasion and warrants a special gift. Apparently, she is not aware of or live by the saying of; quality over quantity...... That's something to consider for all aspects of life.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Dec,16 21:42 other posts 
i know who were talking about a cheap fat ass whore from down under
By #487013 05,Dec,16 22:16
Aww you're being too sweet.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 14:46 other posts 
What amuses me is that she is quite okay with saying whatever she wants, whenever she wants, about whomever she wants--without regard for how it comes across--yet gets all bent out of shape and nasty when she isn't treated like the "special snowflake" she imagines that she is.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 15:04 other posts 
A "special snowflake"? Drop the reference to snow and I think that description may be befitting! Call "it" what you like, flake, whack-a-doodle, "cheap fat ass whore from down under" and the list goes on......
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 15:17 other posts 
I call it "Drongo: Eater of Worlds"
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 15:56 other posts 
I should never question your choice of words, stupid me! There's just seems to be a number of your words that I'm not familiar with and Drongo was one of them. So I Google Drongo and find that it is an Australian slang (I like where this is going) that means dumbass or idiot! DAMN! That's a BINGO as far as I'm concerned!
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 17:43 other posts 
Words is my bitch, ma'am.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 17:47 other posts 
But where or how in the world was the word "Drongo" introduced to you?
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 18:29 other posts 
I can't quite recall. Words have a way of just sneaking into my brain and hanging around until I need them.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 19:17 other posts 
Words sneak into your brain and hang around? Oooooh! That kinda sounds scary!
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 21:15 other posts 
I know Drongo, is a slang word used here to refer to someone as an idiot basically. It's also a bird.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 21:46 other posts 
Yeah, when I Google'd Drongo, it said it was a bird as well as a racehorse from the 1920 or 1930. BUT.....it also said that Drongo was a slang meaning dumbass or idiot.

JustWill is kinder but in a sarcastic way, I believe that I'm more direct. I think she is literally a big ass and figuratively a dumbass!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 17:51 other posts 
I received a private message from a member who wrote; "****it is crazier than a shithouse rat."

As far as I'm concerned, that description of her is spot on!

By #487013 04,Dec,16 05:14
Doesn't bother me cause it's not true. Unlike the person who saidnit, I've never left comments on some dudes profile asking him to check out my page.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Dec,16 15:41 other posts 
She blacklisted me.
Okay, I'm all better now.
By #487013 04,Dec,16 21:12
You're not missing out on anything anyway.

By #485312 04,Dec,16 14:27
when have every been self pitying will??? paste a piece of me pitying myself please or get your facts right before you throw shit at me...lm also a cheap arse that only gives 5 point gifts too, yes that's right, but that's what the points are for...go stick your head up those cunts arses a bit further, the shit is wearing off your face and they need you to whine too.. *lix*

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off