on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Masterbation / who much / quiting it

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Greek18cm [Ignore] 23,Nov,16 13:05  other posts
Ok. The last 6 months i have not have any sex at all.
I masterbate every day. From 2 times to maybe 5 or 6 some days.
Even back when i get sex, i was into that.

So my question. How about quiting that. Any tips or suggestions to do it.

Who fid it. What are your thoughts at all.

Should i or not. Maybe not quit at all. What?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.masterbation   2.Masterbation!!!   3.How can i make masterbation more fun?   4.Happy Masterbation Month   5.Vicks for masterbation  

Comments:
By #518816 26,Nov,16 10:00
It's difficult at first, but it does get easier.
It's up to you if you want to. No harm in stopping, no harm in continuing.
I've never had sex. So all masturbation here! Lol
By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Nov,16 11:01 other posts 
You've never had sex! Really? I just had a quick look at your page and saw that you're 23 years old, strikingly handsome with a good physique and a spectacular penis. You should have women (and men!) lined up at your door. You've got to be the best looking 23 year old virgin.
By #518816 26,Nov,16 11:06
Why, thank you!
That's one hell of a compliment! Lol
I'm just waiting for the one.
Unfortunately, hadn't found her yet.
I might give up on it and just go have fun.
I guess you could call me old fashioned
I'm a modest gentleman.
By #519017 26,Nov,16 11:10
Lots of guys hadn't had sex at 23. I hadn't either, though I'd had hand jobs from girls. At 23 my sex life was entirely masturbation and I certainly wasn't going to stop masturbating!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 23,Nov,16 15:32 other posts 
No, you should not quit masturbating. Ever. Masturbation is not in any way sick or perverted, nor is it in any way harmful. Au contraire, it is a normal, healthy and wholesome activity and it should be part of every man's sexual repertoire, even men who have regular partnered sex. After all, every man needs some time to himself and it is normal and healthy to devote some of that time to sexually pleasuring himself.

As we men age, it is vitally important to keep the sexual systems up and running. For mature men often the key to that is masturbation. If a man loses his sexual partner due to death or divorce, it is vitally important that he masturbate. If he stops having sex, he might find it difficult or impossible to start again.

Are you masturbating too much? Absolutely not. When you've reached your limit, your body will tell you because you will not be able to get and erection. If your dick gets hard and you have the desire for a climax, go for it. Even if it's five or six times in one day.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 23,Nov,16 21:57 other posts 
There is a theory that some people ( friends of me) discussed, that maybe my atitude will change.

That without masterbation i will "hunt" as we say here. I will have desire to find a girl.

Since my ex left me for reasons unrelated to this topic, my friends said i have no desire for sonething new and masterbating is a way for me to stick in the past.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 24,Nov,16 14:54 other posts 
Your friends have made a valid point and I'm going to back off a bit from what I said in my previous note. I still assert that masturbation is a normal, healthy and wholesome activity, that it should be a part of every man's sexual repertoire and that there is no such thing as excessive masturbation.

However, if it is interfering with your ability to form healthy interpersonal relationships (as your friends put it, without it you will "hunt"), then some modification in the frequency you do it might be in order. Sure, we men have our needs. One of those needs is to achieve and orgasmic release with some regularity. If no partner is readily available, there is nothing wrong with taking matters into one's own hands. But if it is causing you to retreat into a shell (again as your friends put it) with no desire to find a girl, with no desire for something new and to live in the past, then it's time to reconsider your masturbation schedule.

I hope this is useful.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 24,Nov,16 23:41 other posts 
Yes that s the point. I m not able to take a decision right now.

You write exactly my thoughts.
Although, do not know if i will do it.

By #519017 24,Nov,16 13:35
I tried quitting masturbation once long ago. My abstinence lasted about 3 days then I was back to jacking hard most nights. I haven't stopped since, and I'm getting regular sex. Masturbation has never caused me any problems. In fact Ive found it helpful if I masturbate an hour or so before sex because it makes me take longer during sex.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Nov,16 17:54 other posts 
Never quit. Why should you?
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 23,Nov,16 21:58 other posts 
It is not organic. More like mentally.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Nov,16 11:30 other posts 
How can you quit mentally, if your body needs it?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off