pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Cameras or security in Changing rooms

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Blade [Ignore] 06,Nov,16 22:34  other posts
Do they still use one way mirrors in changing rooms to watch people trying to steal? Or cameras behind one way mirrors.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Digital Cameras and Taking Pictures   2.changing rooms   3.Locker Rooms   4.communal changing rooms   5.Wrong changing rooms.  

Comments:
By #485312 08,Nov,16 04:07
damn and l don't usually try on clothes, l might have to start *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Jan,17 16:17 other posts 
I like to masturbate in dressing rooms. Sometimes I play with girls too.
[deleted image] [deleted image]
By Blade [Ignore] 20,Jan,17 23:15 other posts 
You cumming all over that mannakin probably ruined it for the rest of us since they pulled them from the rooms..
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Jan,17 23:44 other posts 
You'd have done the same, I think. I just happened to by the first one, the lucky one.
By Blade [Ignore] 22,Jan,17 22:53 other posts 
Ya, your right.

By #64328 16,Jan,17 15:19
Hidden camera viseo is so hot to watch. Its just incredibly hot to watch someone masturbating that is unaware.

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jan,17 06:32 other posts 
I worked for The Hudson's Bay Company in Calgary, Canada for ten years. It is lllegal to put cameras in change rooms where people try on clothing. There is an exception: pools and gyms. The men's change rooms usually have them for the security of chlldren and people's personal belongings. There are signs and if you choose you can go to a stall to change. Also, many gyms have gay activity that the owners want to prevent.

By #527164 11,Jan,17 06:15
If they get a warrant they legally can.

By #510842 08,Nov,16 21:58
I don't know if that is done anywhere but I do know that if it is and that store gets caught that's one hell of a lawsuit they'd be facing.

By Blade [Ignore] 07,Nov,16 23:09 other posts 
Anyone work at one of these stores for real that can answer? What type of store is it? Are the mirrors manned or cameras behind them?

By pifad [Ignore] 07,Nov,16 08:37 other posts 
I never knew that. I always strip and stroke in front of those mirrors

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Nov,16 02:48 other posts 
Yes they do. Just smile and masturbate. If you get real lucky they might suck your cock.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off