Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Our very first masterbates...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Greek18cm [Ignore] 31,Oct,16 19:58  other posts
Well at first i knew nothing.
I have a female cousin in germany who came every summer. She was more advanced on those things and she told me to play. We did not do simething extraordinary the first summer. Just make it hard and fool ariund. We did not know how to stroke it... She left and all the winter i was playing...

Next summer she came and she knew how to stroke it. She told that will saw me if she do it first to my cock. In 15 days she wanked me about 50 dry madterbations...

Next symmer i was ready for a wet one and she looked suprised and asked me why i did that... The rest you can figuered...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.FORESKIN   2.Does anyone masterbate to my pics?   3.masterbation  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 02,Nov,16 03:22 other posts 
I was about 12 when I had my first orgasm in bed one night with mum and dad asleep in the next room. I wondered what on earth was happening to me, what all that white stuff was and thought I had done myself some serious damage. But it was such a FANTASTIC SENSATION, I played with my dick the following night and, surprise surprise, the same thing happened! I've been wanking ever since
By #497672 02,Nov,16 06:02
Your feelings with your first cum almost exactly match mine. I was ten. I was alone in the house during the summer holidays and bored. I had been playing with my cock for some time, but not seriously, though it had been getting stiff. This afternoon I carried on because it felt so nice. I was astonished when white stuff started to ooze from my cock. It went all over my fingers and on to the floor and smelled really strong. I felt dizzy and had to sit down and like you thought I had done some damage. I vowed not to do it again and hoped my cock would stop going stiff when I saw girls. Like you the next night I wanked again and this led to a lifetime of wanking.

By #520184 01,Nov,16 14:30
I spent my summers in Maine and the first year up there I became friends with a **** that lived across the street. After about 3 days of being friends where hanging out at his house and he asks me if I knew how to masturbate. I told he whips out his dick and shows me. I being to copy what he dose. We don't get to finish because his mum came home.

after I got home that night I whiped my dick out and finished. I remember being surprised at first by dick twitching like that. Since it was my first time it was dry.

That same friend and I would jerk off togther just about everyday for the rest of the summer and the following one.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off