Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

How many guys would suck if they knew nobody would find out?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 27,Oct,16 17:55
Would you suck another guy if you knew it would be kept a S E C R E T

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #566722 08,Sep,18 21:13
Of course I would.If no one would find out I would be waiting at a bar or nightclub men's toilet and ask every guy who comes if they want to get sucked.

By Sharkie [Ignore] 24,Sep,17 23:51 other posts 
I've done a poll on this a while ago! Quite insightful. See results here... /polls/576.html
By #64328 20,Jul,18 10:58
Great poll. It's hot to know most guys would or have secretly. Many guys growing up did the same things I did. I was a ver
y horny boy

By #561720 20,Jul,18 08:28
I would if the guy was STD free and had a sexy cock!

By #562567 20,Jul,18 07:59
Of course I would.I would suck as many as I can.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Apr,18 14:41 other posts 
Sounds like a confession of a Catholic priest

By #546418 11,Apr,18 13:42
I love to suck cock even if people find out!

By #460385 11,Apr,18 13:15
Nope, hell no.

By #64328 11,Apr,18 12:42
Im confident most would if they were certain nobody would ever know

By spermkiss [Ignore] 28,Oct,16 14:08 other posts 
There are some men who are so absolutely and totally heterosexual that they would never, ever suck a cock under any circumstances. But not very many. Most are a lot more heteroflexible. With the right man and under the right circumstances, they'll be down there gobbling on the knob like champs.

A more interesting question might be "Would you French kiss another guy if you knew it would be kept a S E C R E T?" It's an urban legend that straight men will suck a cock, even swallowing a load, but they won't kiss. But this no longer seems to be holding true. You might want to pull up my Forum topic "Same Sex Kissing".
By tb1 [Ignore] 28,Oct,16 14:22 other posts 
With the right guy, yes to kissing and sucking
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,16 16:17 other posts 
For me, kissing is more intimate than cock sucking.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Oct,16 11:27 other posts 
You got it bella! Sucking cock is just sex and we men have a really casual view of sex. We need to get our nut off and most of the time we don't much care who does it for us. (I hope I don't sound too much like a MCP for saying that.)

But kissing involves a level of emotional intimacy. And that's where many straight men draw the line. They might be OK with an orgasmic release (giving, receiving or both) with another man, but emotional intimacy might be too far.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,16 21:50 other posts 
BAM! You got it and also mentioned the emotional aspect. Thank you.
By stroker11 [Ignore] 13,Sep,17 18:32 other posts 
Totally right, and kissers, kiss back. Cock sucking is a one way street.
By bil47 [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 20:35 other posts 
I think kissing can be just another erotic stimulation, completely separate from emotional intimacy.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Nov,16 22:49 other posts 
I totally agree!
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 17,Sep,17 13:01 other posts 
I've sucked about a dozen cocks, but only kissed 1 man. I agree too.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 00:38 other posts 
I've always thought that kissing is the line between gay and bi. LOTS of guys will suck my cock but heaven forbid should our lips touch!!!
I have three regular friends that I kiss. It's something that happens after a few visits, never on the first visit.
I wrote a blog called "Who is gay and who is bi" about this. There are 28 comments on it if you care to have a look.

/blogs/16675.html
By #423426 25,Sep,17 18:22
Yeah, I've sucked a few cocks and been OK with it, but the idea of kissing is a real turn off. But then, none of the guys, who were complete strangers, motioned towards kissing either.

By bil47 [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 10:29 other posts 
I'm a married bi guy, and I occasionally suck cock... typically other married bisexuals. Nobody "finds out".

I like to tongue-kiss the men I have sex with as we roll around naked and stroke each other's cocks. About half of my partners aren't into it, which is fine.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Sep,17 07:36 other posts 
No, and being found out would not be the issue.

By #6568 24,Sep,17 14:17
This seems to be a steadily recurring topic on this site..ie, a veiled idea that ALL men must be potentially gay or at least bi....or that indulging in a sexual act with another man is somehow not an indication of a bi polarity and the indulger can still (somehow) be straight....

I'm beginning to wonder how many men are completely straight like me and are completely revolted by the thought of any sexual contact with another male, however physically handsome and attractive that male might be.

The question now has to be;...Am I the only trully straight man on this site?

By onthelose [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 22:25 other posts 
I have and would do it many times more if given the chance.
I like to swallow. It feels great knowing how much pleasure I have just given someone. It really is hard to tell who would suck or be sucked by just looking at them.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 12:02 other posts 
Last evening a corollary to this question popped into my head and I could hardly wait to post it. Yes, there are quite a few men who will suck cock only if no one will find out, but the opposite is also true.

Get a bunch of straight men together and get out a camera. Pretty soon the pants will start to come off and it becomes a contest to see who can go the farthest. Fully nude. Done, now everyone has to do it. Fully erect. Done. Stroking. Done. Stroking another guy. Done. Finally the biggie. Who is macho enough to suck another man's dick? It becomes a reverse psychology in that the guy who acts the most gay is the biggest stud. I've seen this happen more than once.

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 16,Sep,17 11:22 other posts 
If they knew nobody would find about ... about 95%

By #531414 16,Sep,17 10:23
I love to talk about my sex life on here but as far as real life the only people that know about my sex life are me & those I have sex with. Today I get to have a fantasy of mind fulfilled. My wife is out of town with her girlfriends this weekend & my gay lover is coming over with 2 of his friends & I am going to suck off all 3 of them. I have been told that none of them have cum for a least a week. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

By Ingot [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 18:45 other posts 
i only get sucked. i may say or post that "i'll suck" to a hot guy's pic...but in reality i only skull fuck.

By #516477 15,Sep,17 13:44
Yes I would. And I'd tell certain people. Just some are so from the stone age, to me, it's not worth the argument I'd have with them.
But, I am looking forward to giving my first blow job since i was a teenager...
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 13:48 other posts 
When is the "main event" going to take place?

By #539861 13,Sep,17 18:32
Yes i would have only sucked a couple and would do so again, been a while for me though

By #509942 13,Sep,17 18:21
I was drinking alot last Friday night. Found this guy and he said he would suck my dick. He told me he wanted me to drive to him and pick him up and we go park at a place he knew. I told him and began to get hard. .began to get hard couldn't drive
We agreed to meet on the prarie path but this was Saturday morning as the sun was coming up. When we finally met we went down a side path and i pulled my shorts down and i put it in his mouth and began to get hard

By #460385 13,Sep,17 11:43
Nope

By #515106 02,Nov,16 15:55
I'm thinking that most would if they knew ward would not get out
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Nov,16 01:15 other posts 
I think you're right.
By #64328 13,Sep,17 11:37
i think so too

By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Oct,16 06:35 other posts 
I seek out bicurious guys on Craigslist. It has always amazed me what a cock sucker looks like. Oil is a huge industry where I live and I've met many big burly oil workers, a furniture mover, a fireman, a body builder, lots of "normal" guys and my best friend is a cop! By the time they actually contact me and get to my house, they've been curious for anywhere from 2-20 years. I was curious for ten years before I sucked my first cock as an adult. I did have some young fun. You just never know who wants to suck your cock.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Oct,16 11:16 other posts 
You got it. REAL MEN SUCK COCKS. That's been my experience as well. I've met really masculine guys who self identify as straight and who one could never picture with a dick in his mouth, but who are curious about doing a bit of switch hitting. Maybe they've been curious for years. When that desire comes to fruition, man, do they ever go to town.

They're still men and they know from their own experience how satisfying an orgasmic release is. When they realize that they have given that satisfying pleasure to another man, they experience a real feeling of accomplishment. Bringing another man an orgasmic climax is the ultimate in male bonding.

REAL MEN SUCK COCKS.
--------------------------------------- added after 56 hours

One thing that has since occurred to me? Did these straight but curious guys kiss? It's an urban legend that straight guys might be willing to suck a cock, even take a load and swallow, but they won't kiss.
By #522286 31,Oct,16 02:53
I was that guy on Craigslist. Straight. Late 30s.Never really got with guys as I was older. But I was getting really high a lot, and all I wanted then was cock. So I would post, asking for loads, and I would do that for a year or so, and just stopped.

Been a while, but I still jerk-off thinking about how hot and slutty I was. But I had a lot of fun. Have some videos of me eating a strangers load in a storage room.

I will always go down on my girl after cumming in her, to lick her and my cum up. I miss cum though. So I have my own. And like sharing it here.
By #460523 01,Nov,16 22:14
so hot

By #460523 01,Nov,16 22:12
yes

By #363802 01,Nov,16 16:42
Definitely! Without a doubt! I LOVE sucking cock! I LOVE BIG FAT cock!

By Valleydude [Ignore] 31,Oct,16 04:53 other posts 
Without a doubt!!

By #500327 30,Oct,16 10:25
As many as I liked and when I was in the mood,

By #510409 30,Oct,16 09:44
certainly would

By #493999 30,Oct,16 09:13
I would for sure!!!!

By #510842 30,Oct,16 01:44
I know I definitely would

By #472252 29,Oct,16 09:29
Without a doubt and to completion
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Oct,16 10:30 other posts 
And swallow?
By #238225 30,Oct,16 00:37
I WOULD SUCK COCK ANY TIME . AND SWALLOW

By #488486 29,Oct,16 07:34
I'd drop straight to my knees, throat at the ready!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Oct,16 10:30 other posts 
I do some of my best work on my knees.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off