Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ON DELETING MEMBERS.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #460385 [Ignore] 18,Oct,16 16:38
There has been a little confusion over the last couple of days on a member being deleted. The member joined and posted his 1st picture 3 years ago. But the member continually changed his age back to 18 each year on his profile page. Some believe this meant he would have been younger than 18 when he joined. Others believe by lying about his age he was deceiving other members to believe that his pics could have been taken at a younger age. Others believe that he could be deceiving other members and targeting a younger crowd. With all this being said. Does anyone think that a member who has been here for several years and continues to change his or her profile age to 18. Is that grounds for that member to be deleted? Even if his or her real age can not be proven?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Need "Age" criteria in Search Members option [For Admin]   2.deleting my profile   3.Why is admin deleting threads from this forum   4.What's with new members?   5.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,  

Comments:
By #358797 18,Oct,16 16:48
Who gives a damn about their real age? Even if there's a slight insinuation of being und.erage it could possibly put this entire site at risk.
And by having photos that are three years old when you state you're 18...? Logical thinking says that could possibly be photos of a minor. That shit is definitely grounds for deletion.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Oct,16 18:06 other posts 
Correct.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Oct,16 18:24 other posts 
I think I am with Arexa on this.
By #460385 18,Oct,16 23:04
So is your answer yes or no? No matter who the member is, no matter what they look like, no matter if they have body hair or not, no matter if they have teddy bears in their bed, no matter boy or girl. Do you agree that a member who has been here for years and continues to change their age to 18, should they be deleted or not? God damn someone answer the question. Yes or no.
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 18,Oct,16 23:31 other posts 
Yes!
By #460385 18,Oct,16 23:36
Thank you
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,16 00:44 other posts 
Ahh, it is clear, this was a personal jab at me.
By #275407 19,Oct,16 02:11
I'm 80 years old, and I still have teddy bears on my bed, lol, every1 just needs to chill and have fun. If you have to delete some1, than just do it.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off