Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Girl with hard nipples

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #124456 [Ignore] 14,Sep,16 22:12
Ok so I go to a place and walk sometime and every once in a while I run into this girl walking a dog and for some reason every single time I see her , her nipples are hard . It's such a turn on . She wears a sports bra with a tank top and they still show through it . Just wondering why for any reason her nipples are always hard?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.HARDEST NIPPLES   2.Men's nipples   3.For women: who has the biggest nipples?   4.BOOBS, NIPPLES or PUSSY?   5.Any guys here into nipple play?  

Comments:
By #472386 16,Sep,16 19:34
she's over 40, highly likely her tits have been suckled by **** which makes them protrude more (and her even more hot) love perky nipples
By #124456 17,Sep,16 20:56
Mmmmmmm she's so hot

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Sep,16 18:37 other posts 
Because some women have naturally big nipples. Especially Asian ones. Chinese nipples tend to be big and hard. I used to fuck this Chinese girl who had these amazing nipples. She wasn't very good looking but her nipples were hard and big. Very nice to suck!

Here's an example....

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

You should talk to her and tell her how much you appreciate the size of her nipples.
By #124456 17,Sep,16 20:56
If I ever see her and am by myself I defiantly will

By #517356 15,Sep,16 01:32
Could be the material of her bra rubbing on her nipples, could be she likes what she sees.....could be a number of reasons. Personally I'd just enjoy the view
By #124456 15,Sep,16 11:02
I'm 23 and she's probably like I'm guessing mid 40s& oh I do everytime I see her . I was with one of my buddy's and it was funny cause we saw her and her dog walking and I said to my friend "I bet this chicks nipples are hard for some reason their always hard when I see her" but it was funny cause we were talking to her for like 5 minutes then when she went away she started jogging and her titties were just bouncing . This is at a disc golf course that's in a park. Then we see her probably like 30 minutes later and I look at her and she says to me "I'm still running and laughed" but yes I think she wouldn't mind having a bit of me so I'm going to try to catch her sometime when I'm by myself ... I'm always with my buddy's disc golfing lol. Hardly every go by myself . But such a turn on when I see her . I'm going to start looking for her more , usually I see her around the same area .
By #17000 15,Sep,16 21:10
Ask her. Tell her you want to know. The worst she can/could do is slap you.
By #124456 15,Sep,16 21:57
If I wasn't with 3 other people at that time then I would have honestly , lol. It's a different story then when your by yourself .

By cupar [Ignore] 15,Sep,16 07:55 other posts 
She could like you
By #124456 15,Sep,16 11:02
I really really hope . Bad thing is can't ever do anything with her cause my friends are always with me lol.
By cupar [Ignore] 15,Sep,16 16:18 other posts 
Ah so now she has a choice or maybe both of you
By #124456 15,Sep,16 21:56
Haha that would be cool. The guy I was with has a girlfriend and that wouldn't happen but I'd love for it to be me and her! Lol

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,16 22:40 other posts 
She could be cold.
By #124456 14,Sep,16 23:36
But it was literally like 85 degrees with humidity the real feel was like 90 degrees .

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off