Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

"Didn't you read my profile?"

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 01,Sep,16 13:45  other posts
I see this question asked a lot by members here. Usually, it is asked by folks who have gotten PMs and comments from folks who do not meet the criteria/standards they had hoped for.
The short answer is: NO. They did not read your profile.
Very few members bother to do so.
They saw your pics, and decided to comment.
There really isn't much point in getting upset about it.
No harm was intended.
Folks just don't read if they don't have to.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Profile with no pics = stupid   2.Read Profiles Before Commenting & Be Nice.   3.Unexplained profile (and data) deletion on May 28 2012   4.How many actually read profiles before sendind a message?   5.Yellowman & Yellowman2  

Comments:
By #494374 01,Sep,16 21:52
I totally understand what you are saying, and considering what this site is, we all should expect to get some pms that maybe are not our cup of tea. I just wish that people would simply ask if we would like to see a private pic instead of just sending it. Unsolicited dick and pussy pics are a pet peeve of many in the pm, but also on forum threads. Many people in the forum keep telling one member in particular to stop doing it.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Sep,16 10:18 other posts 
Edit your account settings.
By #494374 03,Sep,16 21:53

By #17000 03,Sep,16 11:54
Point taken. Okay. Alright. But I'm here to say, anal play and/or sodomy is NOT my cup of tea/coffee/glass of beer/wine/shot of jack. And I will read his/her/their bios first. I hooked up with SYC then SYD many years ago. I truly admire women's bodies and men's cocks. I've tasted both and I like what I tasted/experienced. A lot of men just go on the presumption that I and maybe all men want to sodomize. No, I won't just cause they think they can convince me to do so. So there.

By Dong69 [Ignore] 03,Sep,16 09:46 other posts 
And yes I am straight and NO I never lead guys as in men to think, I am.interested in fucking them, it's not my way, I will give them there fantasy as in fucking there girlfriend or wife , but I will not tell them I want to have sex with them , and I am blunt about it too !!!

By Dong69 [Ignore] 03,Sep,16 09:42 other posts 
I always read a person's bio, just so I have a heads up!

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,16 16:53 other posts 
JustWill, I think members do read the bios, they just are unable to see themselves being described in the narrative. C'mon, do I need to remind you how JohnS questioned justlooking123 regarding justlooking123's desire to connect with attractive members that were his age (mid 20's) and did not torture or modify their penises by cutting, etc. JohnS got hung up on the the age thing....
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Sep,16 19:49 other posts 
Given the fact that 85% of the cocksuckers on this sight claim to be "straight" in their bio, it only adds to the confusion. (Damn. It's so very unfortunate that there isn't a word that can describe a person who enjoys sexual contact with folks of both genders...)

By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Sep,16 18:57 other posts 
Others might complain : "didn't you read my blog?"
Where they may have pages upon pages of what others are supposed to do before contacting them.

By #460385 01,Sep,16 15:19
Most people didn't join this site to care to read about someones life, their likes and dislikes, or what requirements must be met for them to chat with you. Members who get upset over people leaving PMs on their page who don't meet their type. Those members are lazy themselves. Spend the time to find the members that meet your high and mighty requirements and personalize your page for friends only. But that takes work. So if your one of those members that think 99% of the members here are not pretty or hot enough for you to talk to. Piss Off and don't get upset when so called ugly members comment on your pics. After all you did plaster you naked ass all over this site. If your one of these members, remember what site you signed up for. If you want your profile read, join Christian Mingle or EHarmony.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Sep,16 15:46 other posts 
I only posted my cock and tiny bean bag...
Spending time searching through fake profiles is pointless...so people have to ask people to read their profiles,which may include likes and dislikes(sexual &non-sexual)genuine people will take the time to read in my own experience here..

Anyways,I'm off to join Christian Mingle...EHarmony is crap ..(last line =sarcasm)
By #460385 01,Sep,16 16:42
My post was sarcasm as well. And yes we do read the profiles of members especially friends. But we have also been banned by members for leaving a comment or sending a PM cause we didn't meet their requirements. So we have seen both sides.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off