Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Neighboors

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Greek18cm [Ignore] 23,Aug,16 14:42  other posts
Hi. Here is the thing. Two of my neighbirs (both female and married) saw my cock recently and they are always mention "it" and even try to do it agaun and give this strange feeling/vibe...
So the problem is that i have months without sex and more and more i am...
Sugfestions. Do ? Nit do ? Other solution ?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Aug,16 14:58 other posts 
I don't agree with Trucker. If your story is true (somehow I doubt it) then try to fuck them. So what if they're married? If they want to get fucked, do it. Talk to them. Invite them home. Maybe they want to fuck you at the same time. Wouldn't that be great?
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 24,Aug,16 22:22 other posts 
Actually i do not want to do it. They are both desirable but... I know their husbands and i see them every day. It is nit comfortable.
It is just... I have some months without sex after an exausting situation i had...
And now i fell more and more every day the need fir sex but there are no other women that saw me their interest
By #451452 25,Aug,16 00:31
Does either of their husbands have a CCW Permit or own a gun? That would be a good sign to stay away, at least the length of your hard cock away.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Aug,16 07:05 other posts 
What does CCW mean?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Aug,16 08:44 other posts 
OK, I saw it on google. Concealed carry weapon. Listen, the guy lives in Greece, not in far west. People don't have to carry guns and bibles there. So it's unlikely that he has to worry about that.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 28,Aug,16 15:58 other posts 
We also do not carry spears any more...
Haha... Sometimes maybe....
By #515176 25,Aug,16 00:37
Oh shit! i thought they were married to each other. ABORT! ABORT! if a couple wants to join you together, its fun. behind backs is nothing but trouble.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 25,Aug,16 10:27 other posts 
If they were married together... I would be already there...

By #514830 23,Aug,16 23:27
Maybe they just enjoyed seeing your cock. I think people can enjoy seeing each other but they might not want to have sex. Being naked and sex can be two separate things. Maybe they just enjoy seeing your cock or any guys cock. If they are married sex would probably not be a great idea.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 24,Aug,16 22:23 other posts 
Yes that is one good point. I had some friends or friends of a friend who really like to see or talk about my cock but never want something more. Like sex ...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off