Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Foreskin

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #176361 [Ignore] 22,Jun,16 03:03
For all those circumcised guys out there, are you happy? Or do you ever wish that you were still fully intact??? I've always thought it was more normal to have been circumcised, but over the past couple years my thoughts have changed... I wish I was still intact due to more sensitivity, the skin for gliding action, and as a normal lubricant. I have recently started the process of restoration of my forskin and have joined a site , which shows other people and their progress with restoring. Guys have had great results, and express how much better it is sexually having the excess skin. But anyways, just some thoughts on anyone else's feelings regarding this subject!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.foreskin adhesion   2.Restoring Foreskin   3.shape of a cock   4.Foreskin   5.How to tighten your foreskin  

Comments:
By #202392 16,Nov,16 12:54
I wish i was still intact, i **** being cut. I am restoring my foreskin also.

By #455846 30,Jul,16 10:16
I really dont mind it, I got used to it ages ago

[deleted image]

I think it s worth doing if you want a change and can afford a bit of cosmetic surgery

By #159671 30,Jul,16 02:57
I wish they would have left it alone. It was and is a stupid idea.

By routemaster [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 22:41 other posts 
I LOVE being uncut and have NEVER had any problems being so

By pifad [Ignore] 22,Jun,16 06:40 other posts 
I was circumcised at birth. Would have preferred to have been given the choice. I think any modification to the body is and should be a personal choice. If I had a son he would have been given that choice. I'm not unhappy with my penis, just would have liked to be given the opportunity to make up my own mind.
By jack610 [Ignore] 22,Jun,16 07:47 other posts 
It must be your decision about changing, or advising ****, but you both look really good

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Jun,16 07:43 other posts 
I am restoring my foreskin.
only registered users can see external links

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off