pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Do NOT read this post!!!!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jun,16 17:37  other posts
Seriously?
You're reading this post anyway?
The instruction in the headline wasn't clear?
Did you think I forgot to add the "unless you're (insert your name HERE)...then, by all means, do whatever you wish" part of my topic statement?
Nope.
No exceptions were intended.
So,I hope you are happy now.
You broke the rules, and this is all you got for your trouble.
Shame on you.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.dont be a retard.... read this you retards......   2.looking for imformation   3.It's no wonder that so many of you fail to get laid...   4."Didn't you read my profile?"   5.Halarious, Racy, Sarcastic T-shirts/ bumper stickers you've seen  

Comments:
By #511240 11,Jun,16 13:34
OK I didn't . What now?
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 14:13 other posts 
Now you get to reflect on the quiet joy of knowing that you are better than all of the other people who didn't follow the post's instructions.
By #511240 11,Jun,16 14:20
Have no idea what are you talking about.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 14:21 other posts 
I get that a lot around here.
By #511240 11,Jun,16 14:31
You haven't change even a bit in the last two years. I like that!
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 22:10 other posts 
Thanks!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 13:30 other posts 
I'm the goodest of all here and won't fall into your trap. I won't read this post, no matter how much you insist. Do you think you're smartest than me?
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 14:17 other posts 
Ewer weight who bride two beet rapped sew he's alley.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 17:41 other posts 
That's far too advanced for me dude. Need a good decoding algorithm and I possess none at the moment.

By skinb [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 15:00 other posts 
Now spank me!

By cazzoduro69 [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 13:07 other posts 
Rebel forever

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,16 18:31 other posts 
Yeah!? So what kind of trouble am I in?

Are YOU gonna point your ignorant finger at me and blame me for something? Frick, it seems that if anonymous crap happens to you or if things change, you want to get loud and point your stoopid finger at me.

And as Dan Akroyd would say to Jane Curtain in old Saturday Night Live: Point Counterpoint segment; Jane, you ignorant slut.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

And the YOU that I was referring to wasn't you, JustWill, it was "THE" YOU that I was addressing!
By t-rex [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 05:14 other posts 
Glad to see that someone remembers the good ole SNL skits, when you talk to young people, they don't even know how funny that show used to be 😊, they missed out on some great characters
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 07:42 other posts 
I know! The original show,the original cast had me laughing for the entire 90 minutes.

I'm going to attempt to recall and name the people that I remember. If I forget anyone, please add their name. To the best of my recollection, there was;

Dan Akroyd, Jane Curtain, Chevy Chase, Garrett Morris, John Belushi, Gilda Radnor ( a Detroit native ) and later on, Eddie Murphy joined the cast. There's someone I'm forgetting, she played the daughter in the Conehead's segment. I can see her face but I can't readily recall her name.

One of my FAVORITE skits which was so, so frickin funny was when Garrett Morris played a prisoner and sang the song; I'm gonna get me a shotgun and shoot all the whities I see.

I can't remember why, but I sang that one day when I was with my s¡ster, she thought I lost my last marble. I had to Google it and PROVE to her that I wasn't making things up. We had such a big laugh over it.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Haha! I JUST remembered, her name is Lorraine Newman!
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 08:57 other posts 
Bill Murray joined the cast long before Eddie Murphy did.
As punishment, you get forty lashes with a wet noodle and a handful of noogies.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 10:53 other posts 
I forgot all about Bill Murray! Shame on ME! Yeah, I referred to the teenage daughter of the Conehead's, didn't Bill Murray play the son?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 10:58 other posts 
As for noogies, gawd, I h8ted them! In Junior High ( yeah, that dates me because now it's referred to as Middle School ) my homeroom teacher threatened to give noogies to anyone that didn't behave. He was also the PE teacher so I would gladly accept a noogie over having to do a pushup!

By sherryann [Ignore] 10,Jun,16 23:11 other posts 
I thought this might be your post JustWill.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 09:03 other posts 
My reputation precedes me...

By qhaos [Ignore] 11,Jun,16 04:13 other posts 
i'm a rebel!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off