She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

When homophobes complain about gay issues...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 29,May,16 09:01  other posts
...they frequently use phrases like "quit shoving it down my throat" or "stop waving it in my face".
You hear it from "conservative" news reports all of the time. The word choice always makes me laugh.
For the record, we'd stop "shoving" and "waving" if you'd just open wide and do the right thing.

Or, maybe, you just like it a little rough?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.IT'S ALL ABOUT THE POINTS!   2.A message to Homophobes from an average gay guy:   3.Serious inquiry into anal   4.Veterans Day   5.Would illnes or health issues slow you down sexualy  

Comments:
By #488209 24,Jun,16 15:38
I'm straight was politely sayin to men I like girls constantly told I was confused age 33 don't mind comments chatting but some told me he'd **** me id never say to a women that likes girls its offensive n a bloke tried ever I he'd need serious help getin to a fone never surgery not all are dickheads but some are sleazy n would respect the not well but same thing I don't want sleazy blokes showing me anything like that look talk end of but u do some of u sending pics makin me confirm mine but bin ain't a choice get over it I don't pester lesbian that's wrong same as some men doin it to me! U do quite a few Av to tell everyone u fuck n proud no different men are irrelevant as far as sex to me! Its used to discriminate us for not bin gay! Bin pc I respect everyone only women same as I'm offend n disgusted about parts of Islam which is religion not a race but raping new born babies then killing em is not people I'm guna respect they kill u for not following openly murder only recently n a lad said on the news oh well I'm worried there attacking homersexuals specifically it against their n straight bi gay is irrelevant again! N this is stupid on forum a gay man said there's absolutely nothing worse than homophobic people **** rapist murders are 2 of many things worse now that pathetic tailor made to fit ur views works both was bin racist well we are bin all sayin wat sum do is ok murder/**** bulling etc CUs ya a freak n irrelevant if that's ok! N homophobic people Av to respect n tolerate that straight are makin a choice but a gay person isn't all fukin bollox ur the ones shouting about everything that's borin put ya dick in a lad who wants it why show it wen u knw we're straight we pur up straight n proud flags Av a straight village ud b marching protesting equality! We don't care do it in u don't Av to explain ur gay we knw how shit there its 2 ways owz is we know u never stop telling we Av to explain ourselfs cus some of u **** it onto us! I'm straight proud equlity! So shush n no1 will care wat u do consentual that taboo shit raping sons n daughters is more of a issue! Common sense not all of u just the silly person who was slaggin people categorizing not want to see ya dick as homophobic urs n em in agreement are fukin stupid wat joke loi
By JustWill [Ignore] 24,Jun,16 16:08 other posts 
Thanks for stopping by!
By #460385 24,Jun,16 17:27
OMFG. Is there no spell check in the UK. @ JustWill I'm gonna need a translator again.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I think from his 29 paragraphs he has written he is just trying to say we are stupid.
By JustWill [Ignore] 24,Jun,16 22:14 other posts 
"Let me explain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marrying Humperdinck in little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen."
By _avg_ [Ignore] 24,Jun,16 22:53 other posts 
Fucking brilliant reference.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 28,Jun,16 17:26 other posts 
I'll read this again and try to make sense of it. Don't shoot the messenger!
By #23212 29,Jun,16 21:24
Well OK, thanks for the explanation. But I'm still wondering about the "homersexuals". Are these some folks in that cartoon series...?
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jun,16 08:48 other posts 
I think that they are baseball fans who can only fuck when a player on their team hits a home run...
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 30,Jun,16 08:28 other posts 
you can't fix stupid......
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jun,16 17:22 other posts 
If you toss a really heavy book at it, you can chase it away for a little while, though!

By cumjohn [Ignore] 28,Jun,16 13:58 other posts 
Choice and freedom are nothing more than a nice words for christian conservatives when they try assure others to support they views.

Same time they are shoving down their shit into others peoples throat, usually something religious or antigay.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,16 09:26 other posts 
What, exactly,is it that is being shoved down ones throat or waved in ones face?

Number one, don't ASSUME anything. There's when much to be said about how you should go about woo-ing another. If someone starts waving their stuff in front of my face, I believe that they were coming on to me, foreplay, no? It would be rude if they decided to forgo foreplay and shove anything down my throat prior to me giving them the wink, a nod and of course, I find myself licking my lips and saying, "mmmmmm....."! 👅
By #415959 29,May,16 19:06
Uh...you missed the boat on that one, Bella.

Will is feeling a little bit like Rodney King, with a little bit of Iron Man in him (maybe a bit of Rocket Raccoon, too).
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,16 19:42 other posts 
It wouldn't be the first time I missed the boat. 🚢🚢🚢
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,May,16 23:03 other posts 
I want to be Rocket Raccoon when I grow up!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,16 23:06 other posts 
You can be anything you want to be but first you must grow up!
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,May,16 23:09 other posts 
I'll pass, tyvm.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off