Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Number of sex partners

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 13,May,16 09:02  other posts
In a recent poll, members here are being asked about the number of their sex partners. There have been 24 votes so far but the results are surprising.
/polls/197.html

A quarter of the respondents have had more than 50 partners. Only two have had a number of partners between 8 and 50.

If the poll is unbiased, it suggests that people aren't being two honest.

What do you think?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By chubbyloves [Ignore] 12,Feb,17 14:30 other posts 
stopped counting long ago. Don't have to keep score. But equal number of woman and men

By #514308 12,Feb,17 02:09
I'm 54, and not nearly enough apparently based on what I'm reading here lol

9 women
2 men

By Edmonton [Ignore] 11,Feb,17 11:35 other posts 
9 females currently

By Ablaze [Ignore] 11,Feb,17 11:10 other posts 
About 50 women and 20 men.

By #62846 11,Feb,17 09:44
About 600 men (cocks)

By spermkiss [Ignore] 13,May,16 14:01 other posts 
Women: 3.

Men: too numerous to count, at least two or three thousand.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,May,16 14:14 other posts 
Wow!!!!! 3 thousand! You gotta be kidding. But, then again, you know better.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 13,May,16 16:06 other posts 
Nope, I ain't kidding.

You know what sluts we gay cocksuckers can be. In past discussions we've have you've often lamented that you wish you were gay because of all the free and easy anonymous sex we gay men have.

Years ago when the gay bathhouses were going full tilt, one of the things I liked to do was sit on the floor of the steam room next to the door and suck the cock of every man who entered. Thirty or more in an hour. Not to climax, mind you, indeed most were just a quick in and out, but still, I had those dicks in my mouth.

Or I'd go to a park where men go to suck and be sucked. I've sucked off as many as twelve men in one evening.

With numbers like these you can see how it adds up.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,May,16 21:19 other posts 
Sounds fun, but have you not been concerned with std's? Isn't that an issue?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,May,16 01:24 other posts 
Oral sex is not a high risk activity. Yes, they happen and I've picked them up a few times, but I could count those times on the fingers of one hand. Considering the huge number of contacts I've had, that's not very many. And they're treatable.

No discussion of STD's is complete without mention of the biggie: HIV. Virtually all experts agree that the risk of HIV from oral sex is exceedingly small and some say there is no risk at all.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,May,16 11:18 other posts 
Is the risk bigger for the giver of oral sex or the receiver? Do you know?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,May,16 12:02 other posts 
I do not know for sure (are there any other members whose knowledge is greater than mine?), but my gut feeling is that there is somewhat higher risk in being a cocksucker than being the suckee. (As for cunnilingus I don't know. Though I've done it lots of times, that's not really my thing.)

And for men (and women) who are thinking about sucking cock and are wondering how far to go, I always tell them to do it right. Take the man all the way up and over the top, take his load and swallow it. Once the man's dick goes into your mouth you've already assumed the maximum risk, small as it is. The additional risk from taking his sperm and swallowing it is so slight that it is virtually non-existent.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,May,16 18:41 other posts 
thanks for this. most of the time i won't let a woman such my cock for fear of catching something. unless i know her well...
By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,May,16 11:21 other posts 
OK, you're welcome. But I have a question, would you fuck her? Fucking a woman in the vagina has a higher risk and fucking her in the anus a MUCH higher risk than allowing her to give you a blow job.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,16 18:21 other posts 
only with a condom.
By #517796 18,Oct,16 00:42
If there is an open wound in the mouth of the giver or on the cock of a receiver would be the chance HIV could be contracted if it gets in the bloodstream through the already infected partner.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Oct,16 14:35 other posts 
So true. It must be stressed that except for solo masturbation there is no such thing as risk free sex. ALL SEX with another person carries at least some degree of risk. Each man must do a risk/reward analysis (difficult, I know, in the heat of passion) and will have to judge for himself how much risk he's willing to take.

Sucking cock is low risk, but it is far from NO risk. To minimize the risk of oral sex follow these rules:

Don't do it within one hour after having brushed or flossed your teeth and don't brush or floss your teeth within one hour after having performed oral sex.

Be aware of open wounds. If you have an open wound in your mouth, DON'T SUCK COCK. If you see an open wound on a cock, DON'T SUCK IT.
By #517796 18,Oct,16 19:25
You made an excellent point and people need to read this. Flossing teeth can bring on bleeding which is actually an open wound and HIV could be contracted that way!
By #517796 18,Oct,16 19:26
A person who gives head can also bite the dick and it can be transmitted that way too through injuries done by the teeth.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Oct,16 01:52 other posts 
Hey, I'm a World Class Cocksucker and I have NEVER inflicted a bite, scrap, scratch or any other kind of wound on a cock I've sucked.
By thickswingercock [Ignore] 20,Oct,16 22:46 other posts 
i **** when the cocksucker leaves hickeys on your cockhead. likenthey are sucking it like a straw

had this happen three times, took me a minute to figure out the first time
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

dont like it, guess you cant type h8
By spermkiss [Ignore] 21,Oct,16 13:13 other posts 
Yep, a cocksucker should follow the "camp site rule" in that he should leave it in at least as good a shape as he found it.

As for the censorship, I don't like it either, and it seems so arbitrary. Nasty words like shit, piss and fuck sail right on thru but relatively innocent words get censored.

The site administrator doesn't like it either. He and I have exchanged messages on this very subject and there is nothing he can do about it. It's out of his hands.
By #517796 01,Nov,16 19:47
That's what makes you a world class cock-sucker vs. The Amateurs!! Lol!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Nov,16 10:33 other posts 
Practice makes perfect, and I've had a LOT of practice.

A related subject is the practice of sixty-nine. Yes, it is fun and it's good as foreplay. But for the main events of orgasmic climax I'd rather not have to pay attention to my mouth and my dick at the same time. Kinda sensory overload.

When I'm the cocksucker, I want to be able to devote my full attention to my mouth, to the dick that is in it and to the man whose dick it is. I want to be attuned to every nuance of his reaction to my oral service so that I can fine tune my on the go to give him maximum pleasure and a totally satisfying orgasmic climax. (Does this make me world class?)

When I'm the suckee, I want to devote my full attention to my cock and to the oral service being lavished upon it. I want to fully enjoy my climax without any distractions.
By Tobes [Ignore] 05,Nov,16 07:51 other posts 
With regards to open wounds in the mouth, do you think tooth decay counts or an infected chipped tooth???

By #519191 05,Nov,16 05:47
lost count years ago xxx

By #522193 05,Nov,16 05:12
Oh shit I've fucked thousands of men and women and I've been fucked just as much

By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Oct,16 03:11 other posts 
About ten women, two were five year relationships. Then I found the cock! I've sucked about 75 cocks, all but one are circumcised and I've never had anal sex, male or female.

By #514308 18,Oct,16 00:48
9 women, 3 men

By thickswingercock [Ignore] 17,Oct,16 07:16 other posts 
i think 77-78 hard to keep track and tried to make a list, kept remembering ones i missed lol

had two new ones recently, love adding new partners 😍
--------------------------------------- added after 2781 hours

added one new fuck to the list. big titty 27 year old hippie girl

By #7976 13,Jul,16 20:05
Fact is I grew up in the 60's & 70's. It was the "age of Aquarius", the "free love" movement, Hippies, and nothing worse than a case of the clap...which was cured with a penicillin shot and a couple weeks of abstinence. In the time before AIDS we weren't going to die from having too much unprotected sex. Were there more than 50? I imagine so. For a few years I slept with three or four women a week...sometimes more. And that doesn't include the ports of call we made in the Navy during Vietnam. I have not shame for my sexual freedom...it was the times. I will say that it has given me a phenomenal understanding of what women like and don't like...what makes them cum or not...that there are as many variations as there are women...and a great appreciation for all women and their bodies. Those of you born after the sexual revolution shouldn't have had as much sex if for no other reason than it's become dangerous...a matter of STD roulette. However, the one thing I did learn from all those encounters is that quantity never has and never will make up for quality.

By spooky [Ignore] 07,Jul,16 00:45 other posts 
I have fucked and cum in over 350 differnt cunts. Of those women I have photos of my cock in over 50 different cunts.

My moto: So many cunts, so little time!
By #485312 07,Jul,16 06:03
l love your motto *lix*

By #510909 07,Jul,16 03:56
16 girls, No boys (yet) hint..hint.. Lol. Not very experienced

By #333872 04,Jul,16 09:57
with ral fucking, only one...

By cumjohn [Ignore] 04,Jul,16 08:45 other posts 
Ive had about 70 partners since i started fucking.

By #506737 04,Jul,16 01:49
being bi, my number is over 10,000 if you include blowjobs of course (both receiving and giving) i remember a thursday i got 7 bjs from 7 different people. used to give 25 bj's on a saturday afternoon at the river, used to give 25 bj's at the theatre in the 90's .many were busted in 1998. also bath houses were closed down.

By #485312 20,May,16 16:09
not telling lol, *lix*

By #491423 16,May,16 15:09
three men and a few blowjobs here and there
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,16 18:23 other posts 
only blowjobs? did they return the favor?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,16 18:23 other posts 
three men. maybe i can be the fourth?
By #491423 20,May,16 14:57
sure leo,you know where to find me
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,May,16 15:01 other posts 
I do ....

By #508226 15,May,16 14:33
add one more women....
By #23212 15,May,16 19:17
So, TWO minutes later, you not only did not edit your earlier post, you 'had' one more women. You're a busy man.
By #508226 16,May,16 17:51
just a bad memory ..... had to stop and think, at my age it has been so long ago........
By #23212 16,May,16 19:55
I certainly do understand the adding another after a bit of thought--we probably all might do that.
It was your starting a whole new post, just two minutes after the first one, rather than just editing your first post, that made me wonder.
And I hope you can find someone to 'catch up' with, after that "so long" a time.

By cazzoduro69 [Ignore] 15,May,16 11:26 other posts 
WOMAN : 150 +\-

MAN: 4

TRANS: 7

By #496814 15,May,16 04:12
5 girls Ive gone all the way with, with 4 girls only some manual stimulation and dryfucking and 1 man Ive experimented with manually. Makes 10 total.

By #511925 14,May,16 23:24
I've had sex with 5 women when I was uncut and 14 and counting now that I'm circumcised

19 in total but another 6 hand or blowjobs

By jackd [Ignore] 14,May,16 13:16 other posts 
I answered honestly.10 partners.About 50/50 Women and men.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off