Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do you lose your hornyness after you cum?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 27,Apr,16 16:39
I just wonder how many people stay horny after they cum. I typically lose intrest after cumming but knew a friend that seemed to get even hornier after cumming

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Do you lose interest after you`ve came?   2.My Love --Broken Heart   3.Names for vagina?   4.Losing my V Card   5.A lost bet  

Comments:
By #7976 08,Jul,16 21:57
Interesting question... I've cum two, even three times in a night with a really sexual partner. At other times, I'm completely spent after cumming hard with a woman and it takes me a while to recuperate. But that's only the physical. I'm always mentally horny so in that sense I never loose my horniness. Typically, women want to stop before I do but I try to accommodate their wants.

By #510909 07,Jul,16 16:23
For a minute or so

By #511184 02,May,16 06:46
If I'm alone I lose my hornyness, but if I'm with a man I get even hornier!
By skinb [Ignore] 07,Jul,16 12:27 other posts 
Same here. By myself once I get off I'm through. With a partner I want to keep going
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jul,16 15:39 other posts 
Wish I could be this man!

By #510909 09,Jun,16 22:59
No. I can cum again and stay hard, trouble is I cum too quick each time
By #64328 07,Jul,16 11:19
What is cosidered too quick?

By #503146 10,Jun,16 03:36
yeah I loose interest but only as scuert so much the tank is empty, but it feels soo good an hour or so later

By smalls [Ignore] 01,May,16 23:40 other posts 
I lose interest too, it's natural, plus I tend to cum like a horse so I feel totally drained afterward.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,May,16 11:07 other posts 
"...cum like a horse so I feel totally drained..."

Be still my throbbing heart.

By #363802 28,Apr,16 06:13
I'm ALWAYS horny and wanting sex!
By #485312 28,Apr,16 07:46
lm with you on that, the more sex you get, the more you want *lix*
By #363802 01,May,16 12:31
Definitely!

By #371590 29,Apr,16 10:47
Almost every time

By spermkiss [Ignore] 28,Apr,16 15:39 other posts 
Most men do. (I suppose there are exceptions. There are exceptions to everything.) This is because when a man reaches an orgasmic climax and ejaculates his body releases a hormone. (I used to know its name, but I've forgotten.) In any event, this hormone causes his penis to deflate, causes him to become sleepy and causes him to temporarily lose all interest in sex.

That's why something that seems really hot before climax, such as eating his own jizz, very quickly loses its appeal when he cums.

By #496814 28,Apr,16 12:32
Usually I do lose interest. It's one of the reasons why I always tend to let her cum before I do. But, most often my horniness isn't an instant 0, but goes down from something between 0-30% of the stage I was in before. So it isn't that difficult to get in the mood once again, but it does need some extra attention.

Weird fact: Im more horny in the morning than evenings, but have less interest in sex these times. Evening sex I tend to enjoy more and put more effort in.

By cardinal [Ignore] 28,Apr,16 08:17 other posts 
when I was in my teens couldnt stop thinking about sex was like a nympho.

By cardinal [Ignore] 28,Apr,16 08:16 other posts 
at my age now..

By MM_DD [Ignore] 28,Apr,16 07:03 other posts 
I totally lose my horniness after I cum. It's like my desire goes from 100 to practically 0 in just a few seconds. It's the damnedest thing: Prior to cumming, you practically have to pry my mouth off of my husband's dick I'm so turned on, but afterward I have no desire to suck him whatsoever. This is the reason I prefer to get him off before he gets me off. He doesn't seem to lose it to the extent that I do, if at all.

By t-rex [Ignore] 27,Apr,16 21:23 other posts 
It all depends on the situation for me, sometimes yes, and sometimes no. It has a lot to do with the other person also as to how hot I feel .

By #505990 27,Apr,16 19:06
It really depends on the situation. If their done, I'm usually fine with being done myself. Now if it in the beginning of a sexual relationship and I'm incredible hot for that person- you know when the brain chemicals are high, then yeah I want to do it over and over and then again in the morning!!

By pifad [Ignore] 27,Apr,16 18:51 other posts 
I stay horny till I get through the second orgasm

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Apr,16 16:48 other posts 
It's typical to lose it. I lose interest but I maintain erection.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off