Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Easter egg sale

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Mar,16 05:06  other posts
I received so many easter eggs as gifts, and I'm thankful to those who gave me one. However, as they're going to expire soon, I'm giving them out for sale. For half price each. Or 3 for the price of 2.

Go ahead, please make your choice!

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Happy Easter Everyone!   2.HAPPY EASTER to all of YOU!!!   3.HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE   4.So where are the Easter gifts?   5.Easter eggs  

Comments:
By #485312 31,Mar,16 02:03
l need an egg, l didnt get a single egg this year, thats what you get when youre living with a diabetic l suppose...*Lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Mar,16 09:14 other posts 
For a moment I thought you were complaining that you didn't get a single egg gift here. So I checked
/viewgifts.php?w=485312
and was ready to send you one, but I saw that you have lots of golden eggs, including one from me!

BTW, I got no eggs either other than the ones here.
By #485312 31,Mar,16 16:37
I forgot about these, but they arent edible, and my favourite chocolate brand has now become halal certified so l will never eat that brand again. Time to find a new favourite chocolate *lix *
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Mar,16 17:04 other posts 
halal certified? what the fuck has this to do with chocolate?

By #68656 28,Mar,16 07:55
Dear Mr. Leopoldi.
Would you send me a carton of eggs to Oz by air freight please.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Mar,16 10:04 other posts 
I'm afraid that current laws regarding the shipment of fragile and dangerous items won't allow me to do this. However here is a number of colorful eggs closely watched by a dachshund:
only registered users can see external links
By #458225 28,Mar,16 12:28
You guys are so fun!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Mar,16 13:57 other posts 
Fun? Me? No... According to at least 18 members I'm vile. /mrating.php?id=454404
By #68656 29,Mar,16 05:10
Dear Leo.
Do not concern yourself with those idiots and that rating crap.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Mar,16 09:46 other posts 
I always give anybody a second and third chance (and expect that I get one too). I wouldn't call them all idiots, but I'd say they are acting impulsively, without thinking. Anyway, my conviction is that, with the right understanding, one can always approach others and achieve a balance even when agreeing to disagree.
By #68656 29,Mar,16 05:14
The dachshund is a black and tan smooth hair dapple like Pixie my female dachshund.
Here is a picture of her and the Easter Bunny.

[deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Mar,16 09:43 other posts 
Do you mean to say that the dog on the pic I posted is not a dachshund? Because, according to google, it is...
By #68656 30,Mar,16 07:19
Dear Mr. Leopoldi.
The dog in your image most certainly is a dachshund, it is a black and tan dapple smooth-hair.
The dappling is a genetic fault with is not an actual colour but a random dilution of the existing colour.
Your dog has dappling on his sides whereas Pixie has her dappling on her head and chest.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Mar,16 16:10 other posts 
I see...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off