Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Don't ask me for any favors anymore

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by JeffinKS [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 15:44  other posts
I see how everyone is... I see your true colors.
Don't ask me to verify, vote, comment, or any of the usual crap. I spend all my points helping others, and what do I get in return? NADDA not a damn thing. I know these games are rigged... and only as certain few win.. and win every time... so to everyone I have helped and spent points on.... SCREW YOU.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.PUSSY FAVORS   2.Married 20 years and now I need a hot cock...   3.Xo kat ???   4.ever been offered...   5.Not into jerking anymore  

Comments:
By zzick [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 10:12 other posts 
By lord Harry. , this is an absolute outrage!! And we won't take it any more, damn the establishment.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 10:30 other posts 
well thanks for making light of a subject that holds a LOT of frustration for me. nice to see everyone thinks this is funny....

internet friends are NOT real friends... I get that now...
By jayman73 [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 10:38 other posts 
I understand your frustration. Everyone always asking for stuff, and not returning the favor.

Really nobody should be asking for nothing. If you like the pic or person, then you'll vote.

These things like the excitement game and Touch The Heart were never meant to be a political campaign. I thought it was all about, if you are excited by a person you gave them a point, or you like the person you touch their heart.

I would suggest to vote for who you want, and not worry about requests.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 10:50 other posts 
the excitement meter game is a JOKE.... it's the same 5 or 10 members that ALWAYS win.... they just buy the votes needed
and the whole "touch the heart" thing?!?! really? all that shows is how little people really think of you
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 11:07 other posts 
Damn Jeff...I know you are frustrated but you are sounding like a whiny fucker here, if you want votes go and get them...get support from your friends...most people of late just return votes that cuz the price of votes went up,so I don't really think anyone has bought massive amounts of votes as it was before...admin can clarify this I'm pretty sure...

Don't like the games don't play....simple really..

Sorry for being so blunt with you,you're a chilled guy normally, just saying it as I see it...
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 11:19 other posts 
thanks for putting it in perspective for me....
By #460385 01,Apr,16 11:25
I said it a long time ago when all we had was Pic Of The Month. It was never the best pics that won. It was the ones who begged for votes and plastered all over the site "come vote my pic for Pic Of The Month" I don't understand why you would think that any of the new contests would be any different. Just chill dude. At this point if you do ever win something members will say it was because you cried about it in the forum. Then you will be no better than them.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 13:00 other posts 
easy for you to say as your one of the few that are always at the top of these things....

I am over it...

just as those with money, will never understand those with none... members in the "ALPHA" group will never understand the feelings of those that are not

not meaning to be "sounding like a whiny fucker here"

this is why I normally sit in the background and don't interact much.... I just set myself up for dissapointment
By #460385 01,Apr,16 13:44
Well I can assure you I have the same feelings that you do. I have wrote in the forums about the shenanigans that goes on in these contest. But I have learned we can't do anything about it. I may be around the top at times, but I can assure you I have never won a damn thing here nor will I ever spend money to do so. I think it's like alexblue said. You have to get a group together and do your voting together. But to me, that's no fun.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 14:40 other posts 
Ok, let me just point this out, I used points to bump you at the start of a round of excitement, you didn't even give me a thank you or return vote so I stopped voting....all those that are 'always' winning get their own support by returning the vote...I look fucking hard for those boobies and I used my points from that to bump you up....so no money needed...

Now I am whining, see how it looks ? 'negatively' positive reinforcement dude,very simple...someone votes for you,you return the favour,and a bit of clarification ,most of the people who vote for me are not even in my friends list...

So get interacting dude,you're a smart guy,chat to new people,that's really the core of the new games...

--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

P.S. @cb54 and Jeff, any chance of a vote ?
(Sarcasm that last bit)
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 15:12 other posts 
gave you 2 votes.... excitement and pic of month....
By jayman73 [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 18:29 other posts 
Amen, B.rother
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 14:53 other posts 
Your opinion on what's best is different from someone else though...just sitting there expecting people to vote for your pics....you'll never win fuck all like that and especially not here....

I spend my points generating interest in my page,that's why most people are here,to show off....advertising yourself is part of the site...People get pissy when the same pic gets put in the banner over and over again too.....but people use their own points as they see fit....

I create interest in me,then people vote by their own choice....all it is.....people need to man up a bit....

Nothing has changed here,still the same applies,want support you gotta get it,don't like plastered messages all over the site,tough shit, people can use their points to do that...

And no people wouldn't say he only won it cuz he bitched in the forum....you think most people are like that here ? I don't....
By #460385 01,Apr,16 17:09
I was never directing what I said at you. And your right people have different opinions on what is a good pic. But when the same set of tits wins over and over on the SYC side for pic of the month. And I receive one msg after another to vote for her. It does alter the voting a little. Keep in mind my wife does the site with me so when I speak it's not always about the guys side. Yes people can spend their points how they wish, I know we do. But always remember like you said, my opinion is different than yours. I don't get butt hurt over this shit. But I will speak my opinion. And as a far as manning up. Been there done that my friend.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

And we think as long as we keep our page exciting and our friends enjoy. That's all we are here for. Really all we have time for. And like you said. We have earned our views and votes on our pics. Never have we asked anyone to vote for us. And if you did vote me up. I'm sorry I missed it. But as with this King of the Mountain thing. You can't see who is voting. So if there is people helping, let me know so I can return the favor.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 18:30 other posts 
Amen again, B.rother
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 10:56 other posts 
Don't worry about it...it's all levelling out....
Lots of people feel the frustrations about asking for something,but if you don't ask you don't get..some can generate more votes than others by asking when others don't.

"These things like the excitement game and Touch The Heart were never meant to be a political campaign. I thought it was all about, if you are excited by a person you gave them a point, or you like the person you touch their heart."
Nicely put Jayman..

I generally look for boobies...if I like the page I give an excitement vote as a 'I visited you' the heart is more of a personal thing,if I think that person is genuine and fun even if I don't interact with them that much...
By #501535 01,Apr,16 15:58
Well said! Returning votes is practical. $100 is way too much for an excitement trophy worth 500 points Just always try to finish conversations, especially if you're the PMer, speak kindly of others, etc.--alll of these gestures generally promote goodwill. Now I kinda know why I stayed away from the Domination game when I first joined this place...!

By #460385 26,Mar,16 16:20
Dude don't sweat it. You are 100% percent correct. They always find a way to scam everything. 2 of us were at 63 points and in one vote we went from 63 points to 30 points. Now if your only entitled to make 10 votes in 24 hours how the fuck does that happen. Just as the Excitement meter game. It's all shenanigans. You don't need a game to reassure that you are liked here. That's what the ones who are rigging the games need. They need it cause they can't get it on their own. Don't sweat it dude.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 17:01 other posts 
I saw that... but I must ask.. once the game had reset, how were you able to go from 0 to 63 in LESS than one day?!? if we only get 10 votes per 24 hours? yes I am sure you know how the game is played....
By #68656 27,Mar,16 04:21
Dear Mr. Jeffinks.
As the country boy states, that is why I unsubscribed from these silly games at the start and do not concern myself with them.
For example with the "excitement game" they engage in what is known as swing voting, what they do is one buys the least amount of points then the others vote hot on his pics depositing his points there then he in return votes for the third leg in the excitement game.
By #501535 31,Mar,16 09:28
Dear John and Jeff,

Thank you for kindly outlining the merits—or lack thereof—of these new games. I felt I should respond and clarify my position since “the thirdleg” was mentioned by JohnS. 

The new games can be a source of great mirth, and a fun, innovative way to garner user interaction on Showitoff.org. The King of the Mountain game is quite daunting because it is so subject to individual whim. “Leachings” can occur by anyone (and someone can enter the game solely to leach from someone!). I tend to shy away from “negative” games (like voting NOT in Pic of the Month). I like games that build us all up, not rip us all down.

Frankly, I was very “excited” by the excitement game when it first debuted. It was fresh and seemed right up my alley. I thought it rewarded those who created bonding social capital on the site--those who interacted with many different users (hopefully not JUST for the game, but as a way of saying “hello, you excite me somewhat”). I thought the spirit of the game was to really get users to connect, i.e., by looking for friends’ meters to tap, PM'ing about the game, clicking down the leaderboard of users looking for boobies. I’ve interacted with a few people I would have probably never seen otherwise—all because they voted, and I returned the vote in kind. There’s now an economic incentive to all of this with the boobies, but that feature was not there the first few rounds.

I stayed up all night long the first night of the first round, finding friends to hit the meter on, and hoped they would return the favor. The very well-documented “Ben Franklin” effect is also at play. You can ask a friend to do you a favor, and they might be inclined to (see blog post /blogs/28277.html)

I can’t speak for others; however, on my part, there has been no colluding or conspiratorial plotting to win a game (we’re busy people… who has the time? lol). “Vote laundering” with hot voting pics also was never a strategy. It takes the fun out of the game, really. The best part of it is “tapping” people who have voted on your pics before, or commented on your pics. It’s a great way to reconnect with folk you lost touch with, as well. Now, you can tap that a pic is exciting and that goes to the excitement tally. The Admin is doing some interesting things here. I respect the spirit of what he is doing.

I was blessed that some were nice enough to buy multiple votes and vote for me. This was mostly a reaction against other users who were getting 200 votes at once and bouncing past me. These were not all individual votes like I was receiving; but, rather block voting (buying 5 votes for 25 points). Every time I would surpass the user in the lead, they would inexplicably receive 100 more votes all at once. It was just impossible! And I was already tired from staying up trying to play the game somewhat fairly. However, I don't blame the user who received the block voting. That's part of the game, I guess. "**** the game, not the player," so to speak.

But, I soldiered on and visited friends and voted on their meters, advised them of the new game (basically doing publicity for the site!).

Personally, I would abolish block voting across the board. I’m a “one person, one vote” kind of person. This voting method seems to be built into the game, but I rather not have users spend much currency on me. I also would get rid of games that do not promote friendliness, ****/sisterhood, and the like. At least I was never mentioned in a forum post before the games.  I’m just going to stick to posting pics, I think, and leave the shenanigans alone. But, it’s all been a great sociological learning experience—this much I can say!

Thanks for your time in reading this and hopefully seeing my perspective a bit better. Be well and enjoy your days!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,16 12:39 other posts 
So you caught that "subtle" jab at you?
By #501535 31,Mar,16 21:54
Ahahah subtle indeed!! Was oblivious to the vote laundering accusations. . I don't want to go to prison Bella!
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,Mar,16 13:07 other posts 
Please do not let one snarky comment in the forum cause you not to visit here any more. Honestly, there are a lot of good people who post here. Don't let an encounter with one of our less pleasant members drive you away!
By #501535 31,Mar,16 22:00
Thanks bro. I think I wrote in the forums one other time. Don't frequent it too much, but love the spirited convo. I will not let anyone chase me off anything, but will probably start avoiding the games and other controversial things . I appreciate the positive energy!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 08:05 other posts 
guess I will avoid all the "games" as well. I see I am just setting myself up for disappointment
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 17:03 other posts 
"2 of us were at 63 points and in one vote we went from 63 points to 30 points. Now if your only entitled to make 10 votes in 24 hours how the fuck does that happen"

Tactical voting cb54,I did mention previously that you can't win fair,yes it sucks but it's the players,not the games that are flawed...

Basically a group of buddies got together and voted for their friend to win...(all at the same time)so they leached you and gained on them...

I've lost track of the people I've voted for in the excitement game and haven't returned a vote, most of the people voting for me at present are people I've voted for...
I even dropped out and re-entered to try to give someone else the chance to win....

So I just play the games for a bit of fun,if I win it's a bonus...I've probably spoken to more different members since the games have been introduced so that's a positive from all the negativity in all this...
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 17:12 other posts 
well I guess I would have to agree... I have chatted with several new and different members since the new games started... but I "feel" used by all the members that I helped as it is rarely returned in kind....
By #460385 26,Mar,16 18:46
I don't know how that happened in the beginning. I only put my 10 votes in after the game reset. 3 hours later somehow I went way up, but not from my doings. There are a handful of us that do play fair. I am guessing the system made a mistake for me and 2kinky, cause I am assuming it was caught and that's why 30 points were taken from us so fast. Keep in mind there are those who have multiple fake accounts. Same as they are used for donating points. They use multiple accounts for these games and contests as well. If you had 3 other fake accounts you could enter the game and use the 3 fake accounts to vote multiple times for yourself. That's what I'm thinking is going on. How else do you explain jumping 30 to 40 votes in 24 hours. Either that or they have lots of loyal partners helping.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 18:50 other posts 
yeah... I know and you're probably right.... I am just "feeling" butt hurt at the moment....
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 19:10 other posts 
cheer up...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 19:05 other posts 
"Basically a group of buddies got together and voted for their friend to win...(all at the same time)so they leached you and gained on them..." that's what happened cb54...
So loyal partners/buddies is more probable than multiple fake accounts...

And if think there is a fake,report it...only way to stop 'em...
By #460385 26,Mar,16 19:34
It does it bother me. Never has. Our pics speak for themselves. As I said before, don't need a game to know that me and the wife are liked here. Was just trying to cheer up JeffinKS. He was butt hurt.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 20:09 other posts 
No worries..
By admin [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 20:31 other posts 
From what I can see, you were leached by 8 different members in past 24 hours. From 1 to 7 points, 31 points total.

I'm not sure what you expect, though. If you are on top, you are a natural primary target in this game. This is an essence of the game - drag down those who above you and try to get on top yourself. If you are above everyone, you are everyone's target, unless they are your friends and are helping you.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 20:52 other posts 
thank you,
I understand how it works.
By #460385 26,Mar,16 22:39
That is awesome to hear that 8 different dudes leached me. See to me that makes me popular. If there talking about me, whether good or bad. I'm alive and in their heads. It's when they stop talking about me that scares me. Thank you.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Wife is worried about 8 dudes leaching me.
By skinb [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 23:14 other posts 
I was wondering how all of a sudden someone won, a few people had 60 points, and I had negative points? I just vote for others with low points and good pics and help us both out. BTW your lady has a beautiful ass. I've voted for some of your pics

By slipper [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 17:48 other posts 
(all I can do to help)

By _avg_ [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 19:43 other posts 
No website should ever be taken so seriously...it's a lovely day outside
By skinb [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 23:11 other posts 
Exactly. Although it was snow and wind outside here today. The afternoon was nice though, lol

By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 15:56 other posts 
Sorry to see you so upset. You're usually a lot more mild-mannered in your Forum posts, so I can see that you must be feeling pretty frustrated. For what it is worth, there ARE people around here who appreciate and respect you.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 18:41 other posts 
My sentiments exactly!

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 17:19 other posts 
I haven't got involved in any of the games at all right from the beginning for just this reason. I have gotten many votes on the excitement thing and to those that did I thank you all! And I am sorry I didn't return the favor. I personally would much rather converse with the individual directly!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 17:35 other posts 
It's all good Ray,and I'm sure there are others that share your sentiments..

By #316057 26,Mar,16 16:43
I think your Right Jeff.don't loose your S leep on it

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off