on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Titties

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 14:50  other posts
Um...no actual comment, just had the sudden urge to say the word "Titties".

So....

Titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties.

Glad to have gotten that out of my system.

You can go back to what you were doing before reading this post, now.

Titties!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.BANGERS TITTIES   2.BOYS LOOK   3.Topics From Forum Hell   4.Little titties.   5.photo contest  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 20:29 other posts 
Titties by the beach.

/ffidrgujnrtkpic.html
[deleted image]
By #485312 10,Oct,16 00:04
you have the best holiday shots leo, *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,16 05:07 other posts 
Eh... thank you. I go to places where nudity is allowed, tolerated and enjoyed. The best thing of the deal is to get a good fuck after a long day on the beach.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Oct,16 05:08 other posts 
Even if I don't fuck I love touching a woman's boobs. Sometimes they let me do that. Because they can tell I'm a nice guy and anyways with good intentions.

By #7976 28,Mar,16 22:55
Titties, Breasts, Boobs, any size fruit...all names that describe the love of men's lives. Anthropologists believe that the female breasts became large and sumptuous because homo sapiens stood became erect, not penis-wise, and now we walk upright.

Other primates still walk on all fours most of the time and the males are attracted to the females butt. Walking upright makes this view impractical however, breasts with cleavage are an effective visual replacement for an ass. So, men fixate on titties and women make the most of showing them off.

I for one love a sexy, sensual pair of breasts on a beautiful woman. They don't have to be big...or small...or in between. They just have to fit the woman wearing them.

I love a woman who wears her charms as nature intended...without a bra or other support device. The sight of a woman moving through her day with her breasts swaying or jiggling under the fabric of her blouse. Seeing her nipples harden from the temperature, wind, and movement of fabric across her naked nubs.

Of course, topless would be my preferred view of a woman's breasts but that's a difficult option in the wake of the Elizabethan era. That's one of the reasons my wife and I have been nudists for many years. The enjoyment of seeing women and men in their natural state. It's a fulfilling state of being. Open to the world. The world open to seeing us.

So, ladies, show your breasts with pride. Don't be offended if men stare...nature intends it to be so. And men, enjoy natures bounty in all of it's various sizes, shapes, colors, and textures.

By big9inch21 [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 17:09 other posts 

By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 17:10 other posts 
lol great titties they are too...
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 18:51 other posts 
Abracadabra is the magic word for many magicians, abracadabra, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat. Apparently the magic word to pull big9inch21 out of a slump is simply, "titties"!

titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties AND MORE TITTIES.........
By #23212 27,Mar,16 01:09
Apparently it did more magic than even that, as it changed a 'photo of a hot dog' into a photo of titties.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 00:25 other posts 
I can go back to what I was doing before reading this post, huh? Which was looking at Titties on this site, so it all good.

By #358797 26,Mar,16 23:51
only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 20:35 other posts 
Big titties
[deleted image]
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 22:33 other posts 
Somehow, Leo, I KNEW that you would find a home on this thread!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 23:16 other posts 
At the very minimum, I provided some illustration on your thread.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

Besides, if we don't take advantage of threads that tickle our fancy, then what's this site about? Eh?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 20:33 other posts 
Hanging titties (over my cock).
[deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 20:32 other posts 
Asian titties.
[deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 20:31 other posts 
Fucking titties
[deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 20:30 other posts 
Grabbing titties.
[deleted image]