pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Married Gay Guys..is it normal?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #427109 [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 02:28
I'm happily married but gay...my wife is well aware of my sexual orientation and together we accommodate each others desires and preferences...is this normal?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.So Is This Normal?   2.How many of you guys are married?   3.Strap-on Sex   4.Bi married guys: Does she know?   5.Bi cock suckers  

Comments:
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 01:37 other posts 
(raising my hand) I don't know about this particular poster, it seems off to me. Anyhow. This used to be a normal phenomenon in older times. It also still happens frequently in many other countries where they have very strong beliefs against gay people. These arranged marriages have allowed people protection to discreetly be themselves without being persecuted by society. I have a recent example of a friend of my ex gf in Indonesia who was crying at our cafe table because the love of his life was about to go marry a woman to please his family. Not everyone there is so drastic, but they are also not open. We had another friend who brought his bf home all the time to his family and they unknowingly let him sleep in his room because it was his "guy friend" but this friend knew better. He knew it would be better to play such games his whole life rather than tell his family.

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 23:49 other posts 
Hubby here. Married and "gay" just doesn't sound right. Married and "bi" I can comprehend. We are happily married, and I could not picture life without my wife, but yes, I do have a thing for the male private parts. I don't hide anything from her, we are very open, and she is very understanding. If we like a guy and he is keen, we will share him. We never go behind each others back, even here, we share the same profile. She talks to guys, I talk to both guys and chicks, openly. Guys tend to send her a lot of dick pics, but I enjoy them just as much as she does. I fail to understand someone being gay however, and yet happily married to the opposite sex? Doesnt make sense?

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 05:19 other posts 
This is an old thread, the member has not been active in over 30 days. I just wonder if there are any other members that understand this and/or can identify with jock78?

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 02:58 other posts 
Please explain. How can someone be 1) happy,2) married to the opposite sex and 3) be gay? Everything you say conflicts with the word before.

I don't understand how one could be "happy" if their life is not genuine and nothing but smoke and mirrors. If you are indeed a gay man, I truly don't understand how you are able to "accomodate each others desires and preferences" unless it is just mechanical motions.

Why be with her, why be married, what do you take away from this union?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 05:37 other posts 
These days anything is possible. Marriage is just a convention. Maybe she's happy having her pussy licked, finger ed, etc. Many women cum this way only. Maybe he less her fuck with other men. Maybe they even share a man. Possible. It happens.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off