Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Small Update

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by admin [Ignore] 21,Jan,16 10:52  other posts
Well, it's small for you, for me it was quite complicated lol

It is about videos. I managed to tune video conversion and it seems to be working at least in 90% of cases. These days HTML5 finally became more or less of a standard and therefore it's possible to make streaming video that plays not only on your PCs but also on your mobile devices without plugins like flash.

So, all uploaded videos will be converted into mp4 format when possible and you should be able to view them on most devices online without downloading. Many videos will even become smaller in size than they were and thus easier to download.

Since we already have about 20'000 of clips the process will take about 2 months. It means that recent videos won't be converted right away, but only will start converting after all others are converted. Then it will usually take no more than 10 minutes for a newly uploaded video to be converted.

If not converted you will still be able to download the file and try to play it yourself with some kind of videoplayer.

Also, I've increased the "no points" limit from 2Mb to 5Mb. 2Mb seemed to be too ancient for these days. If it's less than 5Mb you can view it with no points cost. The rest if the same, if it's more than 5Mb you have to pay points or be a friend of the member who uploaded it, or be a diamond member. I know that many are not content with this, but this is made to save server bandwidth and to motivate social interaction. Remember - this is primarily a social site, not a video-hosting site. It has other accents and different business model.

New Comment       Rating: 0