Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Guys wearing girly panties

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #460180 [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 05:58
Im generally straight, but i feel so sexy when wearing girly panties. No desire getting in drag or any other womens clothes, just panties. Guys please share your pics in hot panties

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By skinb [Ignore] 19,Oct,16 23:21 other posts 
I love wearing panties too.
By #486758 21,Oct,16 14:00
very hot

By Stigma33 [Ignore] 19,Oct,16 02:17 other posts 
By #486758 19,Oct,16 13:18
very hot mmmm

By #443738 16,Oct,16 06:26

By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Oct,16 23:41 other posts 
I meet my friends on Craigslist. I always tell them that I like panties; I am NOT a cross dresser. Just panties, if that's not cool I also like Joe Boxers. I add a photo of me in panties and almost always they want to try on a pair and when they return, they want to do it again. I have lots of photos of me and my friends in panties on my SYD page.

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 09:25 other posts 
any guy, who is wearing girly panties is just telling to me "F_uck me buddy, fuck me hard!"
By #519017 13,Oct,16 03:14

By #476118 06,Dec,15 16:21
[deleted image]
By #143536 07,Dec,15 09:29
By #479926 08,Dec,15 14:01
stunning

By #62682 06,Dec,15 13:48
i love wearing panties, always have done, they do get me aroused especially the silky ones but also nice and soft to wear when I go out. also like pantyhose tights, sometimes put them on at night in bed and drip some slippery lube on them and around my hard cock and rub myself off through them, a bit messy but the smooth slippery feel of nylon always does the trick. getting a hard on just sitting here thinking about it. check my pics let me know what you think.

By cupar [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 09:13 other posts 

By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 12:43 other posts 
Guys wearing girly panties is a straight guy thing. Gay guys rarely do it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 12:49 other posts 
Any idea why, spermkiss?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 14:31 other posts 
I'm not sure, but my guess is that because they are attracted to women they like the feeling of lingerie against the intimate parts of their bodies. Gay men, not being attracted to women (at least not as much as straight men), are not attracted to lingerie.

For what it's worth, I've been with a lot of men, mostly gay (and I do mean a LOT, two or three thousand), and none of them has ever dropped his pants to reveal that he was wearing lady's underpants. If he had been, that would have been an immediate deal killer. For me, men wearing lingerie is a major turn off.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 14:44 other posts 
I'm thinking that it has more to do with seeing themselves in women's garments than the feel. After all, with the exception of lace and bows, you can get men's underwear in all of the same fabrics that panties are made of. I've always wondered if guys who like to wear panties were raised in an environment where they were expected to be hyper-masculine, and the panty fetish is a result of internalized rebellion.

I agree, men in lingerie is a turn-off for me as well.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 15:14 other posts 
Your thoughts seem valid as well.

Any expert psychologists care to weigh in on this?
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

And for what it's worth, I think that guys wearing sexy undergarments are ultra hot, bikini briefs, thongs, fishnet, you name it. But it's gotta be MEN'S sexy undergarments.

There used to be a member named jumpramp here on SYD who had a HUGE wardrobe of sexy underpants which he was kind enough to model for us. I nicknamed him the underpants king. He also looked good nude and he also posted photos that way. Alas, he's gone.

By smokieb69 [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 14:49 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off