Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

State of Florida Employees

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #224659 [Ignore] 14,Nov,15 17:07
Am I the only one that thinks that the State of Florida benefits suck ass? I previously worked for the State of New Jersey and they contributed a minimum of 8% of your salary for retirement across the board. Florida contributes 3.3% and up depending upon your position. Of course, if you're a fat cat then you get a higher percentage on top of your undeserved salary. BS

They offer a pension plan but you have to work there for over 25 years before it becomes substantial and if you don't work there for longer than 8 years then your left with nothing except what you contributed to the plan. They contribute around $500 towards your medical plan but your better off getting own plan. Of course, that is not an option because it is a mandatory contribution.

I wish the people of Florida had a say in the matter but they never had and they never will. The guys that made these laws are in the highest pension bracket so they will never question the rules.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.FLORIDA COCK   2.Would anyone like to know where we are from??   3.Tell me about the kinky side of the Sunshine State (FL)   4.I want to live with a Man who loves sucking cock.... (Florida)   5.Any ladies around Florida,Georgia,Alabama tri state area  

Show It Off