Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

FAVOURITE FILM SCORES

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 03,Nov,15 04:47  other posts
What are you favourite pieces of film music of ALL time? Mine starts with Jerome Morross's stirring theme for the 1958 film "The Big Country" which really conjures up the wide open spaces of mid-19th Century America, closely followed by Max Steiner's glorious theme to the 1939 classic "Gone With The Wind". Its a sign of genius that Max was able to fashion such a spine-tingling melody built around just four notes. And thirdly, Eric Coates' majestic theme to the 1954 film "The Dam Busters" which is just SO English and makes me feel proud to be so when what politicians have done to the UK in recent years almost knocked that out of me.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Favourite Pussy Shot   2.favourite sex position?   3.Post your favourite cumming video!   4.SIDNEY POITIER R.I.P.   5."WESTERN" FILMS/TV SERIES  

Comments:
By #462466 03,Dec,15 00:56
Check out the soundtrack to Battlestar Galactica (the new series). The track " The shape of things to come" should get you hooked if you like that kind of stuff. There are a lot of fillers in the four seasons but some absolute brilliance out shadows that!!

By _avg_ [Ignore] 28,Nov,15 18:59 other posts 
The Star Wars saga has the best film score in history -- I don't know how this is even debatable.

Fantasia would be a close second, for me.

But a film score is not quite the same thing as a soundtrack. The Kill Bill soundtrack tops my favorite movie soundtracks list, I think. Tarantino somehow picked all the right tunes to capture and complete the scene.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 28,Nov,15 15:36 other posts 
The Mack- Willie Hutch
Truck Turner- Isaac Hayes

By #410609 12,Nov,15 00:09
I like the theme to "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" by Ennio Morricone. It is pretty much an instantly recognizable anthem to American westerns. The whole soundtrack to that movie is an orchestral masterpiece. The theme from "Rocky" is quite famous and is still heard often. Same with Kenny Loggins "(Highway to the)Danger Zone" from "Top Gun" even if it got way overplayed at the time...Survivors' "Eye of the Tiger" from "Rocky III" also. "Misirlou" by Dick Dale and the Del Tones for "Pulp Fiction" was a perfect marriage; another excellent soundtrack.
By #494679 12,Nov,15 00:12
Genius
By milesbferry [Ignore] 12,Nov,15 17:32 other posts 
The Pulp Fiction soundtrack reminds me of Isaac Hayes and Shaft (1971), instantly recognisable, and an Oscar winner. All the girls around my way fancied Richard Roundtree!
only registered users can see external links

By #410609 12,Nov,15 01:04
George Thorogood and the Destroyers..."Bad to the Bone" from "Christine", has to be a favorite of any Rock and Roll lover.

By #358797 04,Nov,15 07:37
Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny....

By #485312 04,Nov,15 06:58
I know its a kidz film, opening of lion king was one that moved me *lix*

By #460385 03,Nov,15 08:50
Dazed and Confused and Hollywood Knights. Two of my favorites.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 03,Nov,15 08:16 other posts 
I would say Back to The Future is one of the best.

As well as Home Alone, Jurassic Park, Star Wars and Harry Potter. I'm a big John Williams fan, so anything by him is great.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off