Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

First time you tried on a jock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 24,Oct,15 19:56
Did you get a boner the first time you put on a Jockstrap?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Jock Strap pics   2.Jock Strap Pics???   3.jock strap for support   4.Jock Straps   5.Jock strap lovers  

Comments:
By #1102 03,Jul,20 06:19
me never had one

By #64328 18,Feb,20 17:11
I think having to wear jock straps gave lots of boys boners

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 13:27 other posts 
I was about 11 or 12 when I first tried one. My dad had a couple in his drawer and so did my older brother. When no one was home I use to try them on. I became so horny and use to imagine my dad or brother when they wore them. My brother and I shared a room and it was so hot to see him come home from baseball and strip down and take his jockstrap off. I am a fan of them to this day.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 13:08 other posts 
To hell with them things! I had to wear 1 after my torsion surgery and it was annoying to say it nicely.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 12:44 other posts 
My first jockstrap was about 13. I had to have one for little league football. I didn't get an erection picking it out but I did as soon as I tried it on at home. Being an always horny teen I immediately wanked to a good cum. Every time I put it on after that I would get hard which was hard to hide since I was the center and the QB's hands were always right by my package. I'm sure he noticed.

By #220845 06,Nov,15 13:21
I got a boner the first time I tried on bikinis , JC penny
By skinb [Ignore] 18,Feb,20 02:24 other posts 
I remember the first time my mom took me to jc pennys to get underwear. They were Stafford briefs and I instantly got hard. I had to come out of the dressing room and was still rock hard. And then had to walk through the bra section which always gave me wood to get to the checkout and still rock hard! Had an underwear fetish ever since and still get a boner picking out which pair to wear each day which currently is usually a jockstrap.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And the first 3 or 4 years I masturbated was to the jc penny catalogue. And then my older sister got a Wonderbra for prom and everytime I had the house to myself went and found it and jerked off with it. Shooting blanks at the time so they never noticed!

By #461011 19,Mar,18 10:02
oh yea. was required to wear one for 6th grade gym class so not only putting a jock on gave me a hardon, seeing all my friends wearing them made it just as exciting. still have a jock fetish.

By skinb [Ignore] 18,Mar,18 01:20 other posts 
Yes I did. It was for karate. Grew up in a very religious household and had to get one for class. I instantly popped a boner and had one until I got home to put it on. It was about the time I learned to masturbate but before I shot loads.

By cut5x5 [Ignore] 01,Jul,17 09:29 other posts 
Had to have a jock for gym class in 8th grade. I was 13. Went to the store to buy one and got an immediate boner when I picked the one to take home. I think my little dick was hard all the way home until I rushed into my room and pulled the jock out of the box. I was leakin precum as I put it on for the first time. I looked at myself in the mirror from several angles and then jerked off wicthmy jock just below my dick. To this day my dick still swells a bit every time I put one on.

By bil47 [Ignore] 01,Jul,17 06:42 other posts 
It was 7th grade when jockstraps were first required for school athletics at my school. Group showers too. I loved showing off my body, wearing just the jock, and then completely naked. Loved seeing the other boys in that state of undress too.

I still have a semi-fetish for jockstraps, and I often wear one to masturbate or when I'm "playing" with another man.

By #518391 01,Jul,17 06:37
I can't remember....but I still wear jockstraps for running and gym...
[deleted image]

By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jun,17 20:41 other posts 
No. It is just an article of clothing. I also did not get a boner the first time I put on socks or a hat.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jun,17 20:10 other posts 
What's a jock?

By #64328 30,Jun,17 15:57
i dont think jock straps are mandirory for school sports anymore

By #244836 06,Nov,15 08:10
I was in junior high and got one for baseball. I was hard as a rock before I even got it on
By #64328 15,Dec,15 15:57
I got my first jock in jr high also...Had a Boner during the entire PE class

By jocstfr [Ignore] 06,Nov,15 08:59 other posts 
the answer is yes and the jock did not do its job as you can see from this pic

By #498446 24,Oct,15 21:59
Fuck did I, beat off all day
By #485312 24,Oct,15 22:20
What is the purpose of these jock straps, they just look like arseless undies. Ive never seen a real pair or know anyone that wears them *lix*
By #451452 05,Nov,15 00:23
The purpose is to support the scrotum and testicles during exercise. Adding a cup also provides some impact protection. First cup was little league baseball, about 10 years old) and I was a bit bigger than the biggest one the league had thought to buy for catchers.
By #485312 06,Nov,15 02:38
Lucky you, big is beautiful and thanks for the definition, we dont have them here much, lve never seen one myself *lix *

By #64328 04,Nov,15 02:43
First jock was in 6th grade and i popped a boner as soon as i put it on

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off