Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

anyone line thongs?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by horny_col [Ignore] 13,Oct,15 17:17  other posts
i like wearing mens thongs - anyone here like?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.ASS & THONGS   2.guys wearing thongs   3.Your best line....   4.Sniffing wife,s girl friends thongs   5.wearing thongs/panites  

Comments:
By Jamie [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 15:38 other posts 
No.
By #275407 14,Dec,22 00:20
I caught Jamie trying on my thongs
By Jamie [Ignore] 14,Dec,22 07:50 other posts 

By Jublad36 [Ignore] 11,Dec,22 15:21 other posts 
Yep, wear them everyday myself.

By #497672 14,Oct,15 07:43
I have always worn them other than when I wear no underwear, which is far more often than when I wear thongs
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Oct,15 11:50 other posts 
Same here, except when I'm wearing a suit. Then I wear silk boxers.
By #497672 15,Oct,15 12:02
I mostly don't wear underwear at any time. Glad to see we think alike
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Oct,15 16:08 other posts 
Commando is the way to go and the ONLY way to go with short pants, especially short shorts. When the breezes blow up thru the leg openings and over the equipment it feels so nice. And of course there is there the fun of "accidentally" exposing oneself when you sit, stoop or squat.

Unfortunately, however, I'm a major pre-cum leaker. Not much of a problem with washable pants as it readily washes out (no hot water!), but it doesn't dry clean out. That's why the silk boxers with a suit. Feels like commando.

By #220845 15,Oct,15 13:19
Me too

By #455846 14,Oct,15 14:57
they re great to swim in and great to wear but why line them ? because because thats what i thought this topic was about . Most of my thongs are lined and I have removed the lining in a few just to see what it feels like. I think nice fitting jock straps or comando feels better though by choice

By #68656 14,Oct,15 08:44
Here Down Under "thongs" are footwear and are worn on our feet.
We do not wear our footwear as underwear as that would be both silly and impractical.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Oct,15 13:48 other posts 
Come on John. I've seen so many photos of Aussie men with their swim briefs pushed into their ass cracks so their cheeks are exposed. And I've seen thong swim suits for sale in shops in Sydney.

Or do you only go to the nude beaches? Hey, that's cool. Nude is best.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 14,Oct,15 08:34 other posts 
I like thongs, i prefer the string thongs as the larger strap going up the ass crack can get uncomfortable.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Oct,15 11:51 other posts 
That's interesting because I'm just the opposite. I like a nice inch wide strap in my ass crack.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off