Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Sex art in the past

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 18:11  other posts
I was looking at spermkiss's page that has only one pic:

I realized it's a garden of cocks in Peru. I then looked on the Internet and found the pics of a woman who seems to be very happy around these cocks.
only registered users can see external links
In the past, so many cultures had a much more relaxed attitude towards sex, but I didn't know that the Incas had gardens of cocks... Any thoughts on these issues?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Wife's past cocks?   2.is the past the past?   3.Getting a boner at a nude beach   4.Who was your favourite poster - now that they have deleted their account?   5.Dealing with the Past  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Feb,20 18:45 other posts 
Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar showing her pussy, 4000 years ago 

[deleted image]

By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 20:17 other posts 
Lately, often when I try to post something on the Forum that is longer than one or two sentences, the system locks up, the comment doesn't post and is lost. It just happened again. Anyone else having this problem?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Let's try again a few sentences at a time.

Since my dear friend leopoldij (and we've exchanged so many comments here on the Forum I feel he is my friend) has brought this photo to a wider audience by posting it here, perhaps other SYD members would like top know more about the Incas.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Yes, they were a very lusty people who had a very frank attitude about sex. In addition to this temple to the penis there is quite a bit of surviving Inca erotic art in museums in Peru.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

And it happened again with a short comment.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

And again. I'll try continuing this thread later.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

And again, the next day.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 hours

OK, after getting a private message from the site administrator about this problem I'll try again.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

Let's try one more time about the surviving Inca erotic art in museums in Peru. The site administrator has assured me that things WILL work this time. I hope so.

There are small statues and figurines of nude men with erections, couples in coital congress and even threesomes of one man and two ladies, his penis in one vagina and this tongue in another.

It worked!

The invading Spanish were aghast at this art and destroyed most of it, but fortunately some survived and is now housed in museums. There are reproductions of this art available in bazaars all over Peru.

More about the Incas, but before I go on I should say that's a misnomer as the general indigenous people of the area were not called that. The Incas were the ruling class. Calling the entire population Incas would be like calling all ancient Egyptians Pharaohs. But I don't remember the name for the general population so I'll continue with calling them Incas.

The Incas were very skillful at agriculture. When they entered a new area they took along a lot of food which they **** to the people.

The censored words are p-a-s-s-e-d o-u-t. Heaven only knows why they were censored.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 hours

They then approached the local leader and made him an offer he could not refuse. They said that they wanted him and his people to be part of the Inca empire. We'll leave you in place to rule this part of the empire. We'll teach your farmers our agricultural techniques so that they can grow good crops with bountiful harvests to feed your people. And if you don't agree to that we'll conquer you and execute you.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 20:28 other posts 
Yes, spermkiss, the not being able to post has happened to me. If I recall correctly, it was something as simple as, "unable to post the comment".
By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 20:30 other posts 
So it's not just me and my computer. Site administrator are you looking at this problem?
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 05,Feb,20 20:57 other posts 
I'm having same problem unless I ad a mojo symbol
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 21:18 other posts 
I'm very interested in the Incas. It's so sad that the Spanish destroyed them. And the same with the Aztecs. A big loss. The world would have been very different if those power hungry uncivilized Spaniards hadn't fucked central and south America up. The Incas, in particular, had developed some remarkable things. They had a social structure that was based on trust. And they had some remarkable ways to build their buildings. I didn't know about their sexuality. Good to know though. I like them more now. What do you know?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Sep,15 16:01 other posts 
I'm trying. See my note above.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

After several back and forths with the site administrator about my inability to make my posts, I finally got most of what I wanted to say about the Incas posted. See above.

So with your high interest in the Incas, have you been to Peru? I'm guessing that you have not or you would have known about the Inca erotic art.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,15 19:12 other posts 
No I haven't. But I'm reading about them. I didn't know that they, too, had erotic art. I only know that they had a nice system and they were fucked up by the Europeans... More in private, later, thought, coz it's bed time for me now.

By overeight [Ignore] 01,Feb,20 23:21 other posts 
In plenty of old school cultures there are plenty of phallic temples. From what I learned watching educational television these places are part of the cultures worship of fertility not actually sexual per sei. Its more a temple to bring both sexes to a level of ability to reproduce. It generates a woman to become moist and be more receptive to receive a penis. These temples have been found in many countries India,Europe,Asia in five different countries there. If I'm not mistaken I think Asia has the most. Its a temple women are supposed to go to and touch and rub and embrace feel and become somewhat aroused once she becomes ready to reproduce in procreation.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Jan,20 17:43 other posts 
Society is obsessed with making sex as difficult to get as possible. Well, things are better than 100 years ago but we're still way far from being free.

By #496814 26,Sep,15 03:49
I blame Victoria (Yes, that queen) and syphilis for our generally
prude attitude towards sex nowadays.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Sep,15 06:49 other posts 
You're probably right: who would want to fuck such a woman? Being sex-deprived, she probably wanted everyone around her to be the same. But it can't be just her. There's more to that. Blame religion too?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Sep,15 12:26 other posts 
The Incas were wiped out by the Spanish in the early sixteenth century. Queen Victoria had nothing to do with it. Indeed, it was three centuries before she was even born.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 19:29 other posts 
Wow! You realized it's a garden of cocks in Peru? I clicked on the picture quite some time and just read the title!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 19:34 other posts 
that's what i said too
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 20:26 other posts 
No, you didn't say you looked at the title given by spermkiss, you said you "realized".
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 21:13 other posts 
Oh did I?

By #7976 25,Sep,15 19:02
Now, had she only felt the desire to take the same shot without clothes, it would be one of the most erotic photos ever taken. Still... Cheers to the lady and my sincere hopes the fertility gods worked their magic.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 19:35 other posts 
how do you know these are fertility gods?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off