Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Gay Men in Military Service

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by spermkiss [Ignore] 24,Sep,15 14:05  other posts
Now that "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" has been repealed for nearly five years and gay men (and lesbians) can serve openly in the military, I'd be interested in hearing from people who actually are in the military or who have been there. I never was myself.

Back when repeal was being debated in Congress I thought some of the arguments against repeal by Senators, Congress members and military brass were totally ridiculous. Unit morale, military readiness and what have you. Consider this: The military takes young men at the peak of their sexual potency and puts them in an all male environment with little or no contact with women. It's incredibly naïve to think that sex between enlisted men doesn't happen. Of course it does. Always has, always will.

Yes, there are some men who are so totally and absolutely heterosexual that contact with another man is out of the question under any circumstances. But there are not very many. Most men are more heteroflexible. Sure, their preferred orifice might be a vagina, but if none is available they're willing to make do with a cocksucker's mouth.

Furthermore, within the last decade there has been a huge change in attitude and awareness about gay people. It used to be that homosexuality was the love that dare not speak its name. Now, it practically never shuts up. Most people have gay friends. There are open and out gay people in all areas of society. Entertainment [duh, of course, but now we're out], business and commerce, the government, even that last bastion of heterosexuality professional sports. We're not the scary boogie men we once were.

So all you soldiers, sailors and airmen, what do you have to say?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Military hookups   2.men in the military   3.TO OUR VETERANS   4.military   5.Russia-Ukraine  

Comments:
By #455846 22,Jul,16 08:32
I was in the army. Showering and being around all types of others (boys).

There are those that look and admire in the showers. But it seemed to be more in a sense of bordem and curiosity.

With the army , everyone knows you go in as a boy - come out a soldier. In that process you loose all tendences that may distract you from being trained and disciplined. I would guess it s the same all over the world.

Then there is the aspect of 'drugs' that neutralise the minds ideas and tendencew Coffee being the biggest suspect for contamination

By niceonebighead [Ignore] 21,Jul,16 18:09 other posts 
iwas in over 20 yrs got my cock suckked by gis every wear i was at
By #460385 21,Jul,16 20:48
I call bullshit.
By #455846 22,Jul,16 08:22
When was this, difficult for me to believe

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 29,Sep,15 18:51 other posts 
I was in the USAF in the 80's....
was it a sex filled free for all? no it was not
always having to hide, never letting anyone get to close
not being able to say what you want. and if anyone found out I was gay or said the wrong thing.... to be beaten and tormented... not being able to tell anyone why you got the crap beat out of you.....
sure you might think having 2,500 men in one place in close quarters would be fun.... trust me that is fantasy land.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,15 19:09 other posts 
This is a bit off topic.......

I bet you looked sexy as all get out in your uniform!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Sep,15 20:35 other posts 
Alas the reality was far different from the fantasy.

I wonder if it's any different now. Any current military men care to fill us in?
By #455846 04,Oct,15 10:37
they're all too busy

By #460385 01,Oct,15 17:25
I was a US Marine for 6 years. 4 combat deployments during and after the Gulf War. Part of a MATGTF. (Marine Air To Ground Task ****) We didn't think about who was gay and who was not. That hazing was done by the Drill Sergeants, Platoon Leaders, and Lance Corporals. And they acted on orders given down from the Higher Ups. Being deployed for combat usually with the same 15 to 20 core guys. We were responsible for protecting each other. When your getting artillery and enemy fire. My concern was not that the man next to me was gay or straight, but that he was well trained and that he belonged next to me and we had each others back. Yes there was always doubts that a few may have been gay. But we did not look at gay or straight, we did not look at black or white. We looked at each other as brothers. We looked at each other as Marines.
--------------------------------------- added after 63 seconds

The word blocked was F o r c e.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Sorry I didn't have any great gay sex story to tell.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 01,Oct,15 18:23 other posts 
once again.. reality is very far from fantasy.....

By #495558 01,Oct,15 13:11
Well, we would have the best looking uniforms and helmets
By spermkiss [Ignore] 01,Oct,15 15:06 other posts 
Do I detect a little double meaning in the word "helmets"?

By pifad [Ignore] 29,Sep,15 22:28 other posts 
Army 1968-1970. Met my first lover. We played in the barracks, in the mess kitchen, in the close by mountains and rent a room on weekends off base. Best 2 years of my life
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,15 22:49 other posts 
I have no doubt that aside from you being in the Vietnam War ( yes? ), this was a wonderful time in your life, exploring your sexuality HOWEVER how were you able to manage this attraction? In the barracks, in the mess kitchen......that was 47 years ago, you were young and wild. Weren't you afraid of being caught? My guess is that you would have had a lot to lose if you were found out, possibly even a discharge.
By pifad [Ignore] 30,Sep,15 14:44 other posts 
It was dicey to say the least but we pulled it off.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Sep,15 11:47 other posts 
Gee, five days have passed with no first person accounts. This really surprises me. Come on you military men, past and present, and say something. I know you're out there.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Sep,15 12:30 other posts 
This is an interesting topic, spermkiss. I, too, was hoping to see more responses...
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Sep,15 13:06 other posts 
So where are they. Come out of the woodwork, guys, and tell us your stories.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 08:36 other posts 
The question is: Why should there be a military in the first place? Make love, no war...
By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 12:23 other posts 
Good point. I remember from a visit to Costa Rica the guide showing us around said that in that country they decided to do away with their military and use the money for schools and hospitals. Needless to say, that brought a cheer from many Americans.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off