Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Dickflash addict

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #498140 [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 10:13
So I love to dickflash women. Specifically my **** and my girlfriends mom. I would say my **** seen my dick at least 100 times. I anonymously sent her dick pics for about a year acting as a girl saying "these belong to your **** " I soon became fully aroused anytime I did it. Then I find out months later she still had my remote dick comparison pic in her phone.great!! I also put my penis in her palm while she was sleeping one night..plenty more stories about her and m girlfriends mom in law also viewed my pics I left laying in the kitchen for her to see.she always stares at my bulge now and one time I acted asleep in the living with the biggest erection of my life and she literally stayed watching for close to 30 mins! I have more stories if interested in hearing them!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.You tell me   2.Another note about sucking other guys cocks   3.dickflash my ****   4.Foreskin addict?  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,15 08:30 other posts 
Like I said /forum/thread.php?id=24685#4 "youngmagik has a highly developed imagination. He should put this into good use, for example, consider composing erotic essays out of his fantasies. He might make some money this way."

Or, if what you say has an element of truth, show us some evidence. I only see your cock in your site, a good one, to be sure, but I'd like to see some of your pussies too.

By #493999 22,Sep,15 10:35
dick flash in customers homes is sooo much fun! my m in law would be fun to flash! I think she may really enjoy it too! have shown her clearly thru very thin shorts etc when staying there! so arousing! big gal....may not get to see much like this ever! love the older gals in home too! they seem very very happy when given the gift of exposure! most seem to really like the accidental slips!
By #498140 24,Sep,15 10:18
I was driving and seen a older lady walking her Dogg. So I pulled over with my hard dick exposed and asked her for directions. During the 10 minutes of her explaining how to get there. She was staring at my dick the whole time. Finally she said. " hun your showing big" great!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Sep,15 18:31 other posts 
Did you not ask her to touch you? Or did you?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off