Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Pussy curious

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #490770 [Ignore] 15,Sep,15 12:04
I am a gay bear and I am very curious about eating a pussy for the first time. Any advice or tips? Also, having a hard time finding an interested girl.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.curious on what you think of my pussy   2.Who loves my pussy?? Do I turn you on??   3.IF you are a girl and are curious if your pussy looks good??   4.bi-curious is a stupid term   5.Vagina curious  

Comments:
By fatcock66 [Ignore] 15,Sep,15 13:05 other posts 
I'm not gay, so I don't have a point of comparison (wish I did), but I eat a lot of pussy. It's wonderful and very titillating (my cock gets good and stiff when I go down on my lady). She seems to like me then using that very wet post orgasmic vagina to help me get off. I sometimes like to put my load in there before I go down on her. That's as close as I've cum to having a cock in my mouth. I think I'd like it.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Sep,15 14:18 other posts 
So you eagerly and enthusiastically eat your lady's pussy and even eat your creampie out of it. Good for you.

And now you're thinking about sucking cocks, even taking a load. Go for it, man, you'll be glad you did. As we gay cocksucker like to say "If you can eat the hole, you can eat the pole."
By fatcock66 [Ignore] 15,Sep,15 14:33 other posts 
yeah, I guess that's me. I enjoy making someone else cum about as much as getting to cum myself. There's a local gay I've been chatting with that might just let me feed my curiosity. He also wants to suck me in the bargain which is perfectly OK with me of course.
By fatcock66 [Ignore] 21,Sep,15 13:36 other posts 
you are correct. some men out there just refuse to eat pussy. My old boss had a couple of sayings about pussy, "How can something so ugly be so good?", and "go ugly early and you will never **** alone". There are some truly ugly pussies and cocks out there, but I've not seen many.
I have no doubt if you walked into my area right now with a hard on, I would not hesitate to suck you off. The wife, however, might have a problem with that, so I must tread carefully.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 22,Sep,15 14:39 other posts 
Maybe and maybe not. I'm not straight, but as I understand things, a three way with two ladies is a Major Fantasy for most straight men. And to have those ladies pleasure each other while the gentleman watches is a big part of that fantasy.

Turning that around to straight women, most find man-on-man sex a big turn on. Your wife just might be delighted to see you suck off another man. Ask her.
By fatcock66 [Ignore] 06,Oct,15 11:26 other posts 
the nerd in me views asking her like asking for that first date. I'd have to dance around the subject and we don't talk about sex much at all. I must correct that.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Sep,15 12:36 other posts 
Like you, I'm as gay as they come. But I've been down there eating pussy. It's fun. If you're a cocksucker (and if you're gay, I presume that you are), you know what an enormous joy it is to bring a man to climax and to have him shoot his load in your mouth. It is also enormously rewarding and fulfilling to get down there between a lady's legs and use your lips and tongue to massage her clit to a climax. To hear her moan with pleasure as the pussy juice floods out is great. You can then lap up that pussy juice or stick your face in her twat and spread it around on you face. Both are fun.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off