Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 07,Sep,15 15:32  other posts
OR......

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 05:02 other posts 
Is the spirit of Stan Lee still alive on syd ?

I wonder if Peter Parker is here too!!!!

By #601496 12,Jan,20 10:40
Twowarmtts! at 12,Jan,20 10:27

Here’s where all the 2020 Democratic candidates stand on abortion rights. They overwhelmingly support repealing the Hyde Amendment and codifying Roe v. Wade into law.

only registered users can see external links

A breath of fresh air from the Trumpo era.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Jan,20 05:34 other posts 
Or are some members really that fucking stupid that we can't see their fakes here....and if that fake is really who I think it is,you are fucking low....so fucking low, doing shit like that to someone you call a friend....
Wanker....
By #601496 09,Jan,20 09:43
Looks like someone really pissed you off. Who?

By #562152 26,Nov,18 18:37
Yeah,,why is it in the dumpster??? Did you piss off BELLA??

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 15:25 other posts 
why the fuck is this in the dumpster???
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 17:44 other posts 
mr_blue requested it to be, please read his post dated 10,May,18.

By JustWill [Ignore] 11,May,18 12:49 other posts 
Is it just me, or is the Dumpster getting kind of crowded?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,18 15:09 other posts 
Move over, dammit, don't take up all the space!
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,May,18 15:11 other posts 
No way! The corners always smell like pee, and I think there's a dead rat over by that stack of old newspapers.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,18 15:14 other posts 
Which stack of old newspapers?
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,May,18 15:17 other posts 
The one over there. Right next to the dead rat. Between the broken toaster and the empty pie tin.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,18 00:54 other posts 
Gee, how did I miss that!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,18 22:52 other posts 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Did anyone else notice that this thread was dumpstered? Not sure why ol' mister admin decided this was no longer worthy of being in the Main Forum where members are free to discuss any constructive adult topics.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 10,May,18 06:25 other posts 
I asked him to put it in the dumpster.
Fed up of people just talking shit about other people in my threads...
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,18 09:46 other posts 
Thanks for your response and I'm sorry that you felt that it was necessary to do so.

By #460385 08,May,18 16:26
Bella is right. There are 22 more days left in this month. We can't continue to play this game against Lix. We have a life. So we are throwing in the towel. Votes are tied up at 775. Let's see how the contest proceeds from this day on. We will not ask for a vote from this point forward. For those of you who voted because we asked, thank you. For those of you who voted on your own thanks. We really don't need a contest to justify our pics or that my wife is hotter then a Walrus. But it sure was fun for a week knowing that when Jaba went to bed every night she had nightmares about CountryCouple54 taking her glory
By #487013 08,May,18 16:56
🧐🙁
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,18 17:29 other posts 
Hey, this is just a suggestion, greet the new members with something like this;

( ✿ Y ✿ ) Hi and Welcome to ShowItOff, feel free to visit our page any time and don't forget to vote for us /pic_of_month.php?id=8719 STAY SUPER SEXY ✿countrycouple54✿
By #460385 08,May,18 19:00
Nah, we're good. Lol
By #460385 08,May,18 23:06
So since we stopped asking for votes a few hours ago. We have received 5 votes. Walrus has received 50. Now if that don't show you the light, I don't know what will.
By #556372 09,May,18 11:51
you have a gorgeous wife,,,and she doesn't need a trophy to prove it but, in a contest it's who comes in first, not who is better,,,i happen to like Lyx, but i think if you want to give her an honest win then you should continue to fight for 1st place,
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,18 13:31 other posts 
Welcome back, twowarmtts!
By #556372 09,May,18 13:39
not twowarmtts,,her husband Charlie,,,i'm keeping it warm for her,,but,,thanks
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,18 17:23 other posts 
Yes,,, she did mention her husband Charlie,,, her lover,,, Gerome and if I recall correctly,,, there was yet a third man.
By #556372 09,May,18 18:01
Mike and Gerome are her common law husbands (with prenuptials to insure they own a part of what we own) and I'm the oldest husband and legal one,,,I'm not her lover,,,I'm cuckold. My co-husbands are her real lovers
By #460385 09,May,18 20:55
So how many legal husbands does she have? Cause I live in the state of Florida, and I'm pretty sure the law permits one spouse.
--------------------------------------- added after 74 seconds

Common law exists for partners. Not spouses.
By #556372 09,May,18 21:03
It does but a common law husband has no standing in a marriage. She has 2 of those and me who married her 31yrs ago. And last I checked you can shack up with as many men as you can fit in a house and be legal in all 50 states as long as you don't commit bigamy
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

BTW,,a contract between 2 or more people is also legal in all 50 states even if it's how the assets of a relationship will be split if the parties separate (they stop shaking up)
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Gerome and Mike are Candy's lovers. They just happen to live in the same house with her and me

By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,18 21:44 other posts 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Would you like to see the Picture of the Month contest amended in such a way that MIGHT allow newcomers an opportunity for the CHANCE at positive exposure and the possibility of winning the trophy? I know I would!

It seems like the contest has turned into a popularity contest and why is there a need for [NOT]? votes? I must admit that last month I was part of the problem on the SYC side by requesting members to vote [HOT] and in turn, I would "gift" them. I really don't know what could even out the playing field but something needs to be worked out.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 05,May,18 21:55 other posts 
Bang on Bella, I have been talking to a friend about this and the voting process seems to be tainted. I hope others will express there opinion so we can get a level playing field
By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,18 22:03 other posts 
Newcomers don't stand a snowball's chance in hell and that's a shame!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,May,18 06:06 other posts 
I would remove any submitted photo where the member sent out spam messages asking other members to vote for them. Generally I just ignore and delete these messages, but there are too many of them.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,18 08:49 other posts 
Some members are able to use those tactics (sending messages requesting support and they get away with it) and some members cannot because their actions are construed as spamming and they risk being blacklisted. Again, the member's "popularity" with the general membership, has a lot to do with what is tolerated.

When I look at the 12 to 15 SYD contestants and see that there are really only two members in the "race", and that is really kinda sad, no? This is only day 6 and it's my guess that for the month of May the winner was already decided. Seriously, if my recollection is correct, the #4 spot is held by a member with +4 [HOT] votes and who knows how many [NOT] votes and in my opinion, that's crazy, simply crazy!
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 06,May,18 14:21 other posts 
I don't understand the rating system. I asked Admin once but it seemed complicated and i didn't really understand it. You can have the most votes but be behind someone with a higher rating. Who do you have to do to get a higher rating?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,18 18:21 other posts 
Again, I don't see the need of a [NOT] vote. If admin feels that the [NOT] vote is a necessity, wouldn't it be nice if he adjusted the voting system to track, by name, all the members voting [NOT]? I think it would be enlightening if you could tap on any given member's POTM entry and it reflected/posted the last 50 to 100 votes, [HOT] & [NOT].

Hey, I am no angel, I have voted [NOT].
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 08,May,18 11:14 other posts 
Yes, agree if there was a record or mention of who voted NOT most of those negative votes would disappear thereby evening the playing field.
By #460385 08,May,18 14:04
Usually 100 votes is enough to win that POTM contest in the past. Right now, we are guilty of asking for votes on SYC side. I think that should be obvious to everyone. When you see voting going up in to the 700's, c'mon you all know what's going on. But when we seen the Walrus go up 122 votes in 30 minutes. Game on bitch. Now we are doing it out of spite just to maybe show the Walrus she doesn't run this damn site. So are we guilty, you're damn right. Did we start it, absolutely not. But I refuse to sit around and watch Jaba beat up on everyone with her minions. Does any really think there are 700 guys voting for her pimply ass if they weren't told to. So fuck it. You gotta play the game or let her take over the site. I have always stuck up for the real girls on this site. And yes shit is not fair. But the only thing I can think of is trying to shut them down by playing their own game. Same as when a certain male member posts other girls pics on SYC POTM and wins. Why should he win, it wasn't his pic? But I guess in some eyes that makes us part of the problem. So we can either play the game and give it hell, or lay down and continue to watch what happens month after month. Hope some of this made sense.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,18 14:17 other posts 
Do you really think that asking for support is playing a game? Actually, I don't, it is just an avenue of the campaign trail. What I do believe was wrong and wrong on my part, was to entice voters with a "gift".

What I sadly see on the SYD side are 12 member's who have paid 50 points to be judged and a good amount haven't been on the plus side with regard to positive votes. The SYD PTOM was only a two contestant contest, at best.
By #460385 08,May,18 14:23
Look on the girls side bella. It's the same thing. And if we weren't doing all that we can to hang with Jaba. No one would have a chance. I feel bad for the other girls. Some are in the negatives.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,18 14:27 other posts 
It is definitely a two way race on the SYC side and this is only the 8th. There's 23 days to go and I'm sure that many will be impressed by the final counts for both members.
By PoloFields [Ignore] 08,May,18 17:22 other posts 
I'm inclined to agree. I don't enter, I know my photos get votes though. I definitely don't have time to wage a campaign for any pics, nor do I need the warm fuzzies and lavish prizes ( ) a win would bring.
By #487013 08,May,18 14:36
By #535938 08,May,18 20:33
I COMPLETELY agree with this! Seems the whole voting system is flawed. It is definitely an issue. I ran for pic of month sometime last fall. I did end up winning, but it was a quite grueling process.

I started by asking my friends and contacts to help vote for me. It soon became clear, however, that my competition was going on a site wide campaign asking for votes. My reaction? Well... what the hell?... I've come this far. Might as well go big or go home. I crafted a polite message asking for votes and offered help in return. Most members were awesome about it, but I did encounter some who were offended by my asking (including a few who blacklisted).

I was, essentially, scrolling through the "members online" section on a daily basis towards the end, frantically sending out requests as fast as I could. I only just barely came out on top. My competition didn't bow out until the last few hours of voting. It ended up being a very trying experience!!

On the plus side, running for pic of the month gave my page more exposure on the site than I've ever had. The pic I was running with still has the largest number of views to date. On the down side, feeling like I needed to relentlessly ask for votes on a daily basis took all the fun out of being here. It was so exhausting that I took a break from the site for a few months. Sure, I could have decided it wasn't worth it and left it at that. However, I was still relatively new here and felt challenged to win my first POTM trophy. I've yet to re-enter for POTM for these reasons.

Hopefully something can be done to even out the playing field, as you say. I think part of the problem is that unless a member requests another to vote, most members don't seem to visit the POTM section or feel motivated to vote in general. Aside from the lead 2 or 3, most submissions have less than 50 overall votes and the majority are less than 20. Perhaps the site could provide some incentive to all members, such as offering a once daily point bonus for voting for POTM. This would drive traffic to the POTM section and possibly negate the need for people to feel that they need to ask for votes. I also agree that something needs to be done with the [NOT] vote. Either remove it completely, or perhaps they could design it so that giving a [NOT] vote would require spending a certain amount of points. Well... those are my thoughts on the matter!
--------------------------------------- added after 103 minutes

I thought this topic was deserving of it's own forum post. /forum/thread.php?id=26576&p=1#t449795. Please cum on by and post your suggestions!!

By bella! [Ignore] 05,May,18 21:31 other posts 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Did anyone else have a problem finding this forum topic by using the search tool at the top of the page?
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

Here's the results that I received when I loaded the words; iIs it just me

URL=/7k4djpal1p3ipic.html][/URL]
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 06,May,18 10:59 other posts 
Not just you, it does the same thing to me too no matter how exact you type it. I wonder if the stars "*" on each end mess with the html coding or something?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,18 13:08 other posts 
So what good is the search that we have in place if you have to remember that the author used a " and a * before and after the title of the thread; IS IT JUST ME
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 06,May,18 15:42 other posts 
I don't know... just taking a guess
By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,18 16:14 other posts 
Oh, I'm sorry, I am not trying to "shoot the messenger", I'm just trying to point out how this search tool failed so miserably.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 06,May,18 20:40 other posts 
I know, the search function on here does leave a little TO be desired

By #487013 06,May,18 12:53
I’m wondering how a person you have blacklisted and one that also has you on their blacklist cuz his cow is rabid and gross and jealous and has been blacklisted for over a year; can vote on a private picture of yours? Pretty strange, and why in the fuck is he on my page anyway?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,18 13:12 other posts 
So did I understand you to say that the 5'3" oompa loompa voted on your picture even though you have been blacklisted by said oompa loompa? That's wild!
By #487013 06,May,18 13:15
Yeah I took a screen shot of the event...
By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,18 14:28 other posts 
Maybe he's just sneaking peeks of what gourmet dining looks like. He's constantly eating on the tough butt end of an old ham and probably wonders what it would be like IF he could ever afford a petite filet.
By #487013 06,May,18 15:28
😂 Damn.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off