Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

LAST WORD

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #485312 [Ignore] 24,Aug,15 19:35
l love when people preach and belittle others, dish out the dirt, and when the mess they create gets too hard to wallow in they bail out and block you, because they know that their behaviour is nothing short of childish and ridiculous, thanks for the fun times and l will sadly miss your belligerent and nonsensical banter, l guess you finally realised you couldn't insult me and to break it down, l deleted your blog post because l just didn't like you and didn't want anyone thinking l was at all friendly or associated with you, your fleas aren't the type l wanted on my page and l'll keep that option open for your 5 points to be sent back to you....*kiss* *kiss* *lix* *lix*

New Comment       Rating: 0