Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Felling submissive to younger, hung guys

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #493361 [Ignore] 05,Jul,15 09:13
Although I'm straight I greatly admire and stare with awe and younger, hung alpha studs around 18-25 years old. I of course and jealous and envious of them because that's what I wish I was, but can't help feeling submissive to them. Seeing a younger hung guy brings out the inferiority in me. I often fantasize about being dominated, humiliated, owned and controlled by a young, hung, alpha guy. Anyone else who is small feel this way?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Any Hung Men from the North?   2.younger or older ???   3.super hung guys who like to look at tiny weeners?   4.Tease 43yo married fit father about his smaller size.... ;-)   5.Does the first experience cause other experiences?  

Comments:
By bil47 [Ignore] 24,Aug,18 14:16 other posts 
Do I like to "fantasize about being dominated, humiliated, owned and controlled by a young, hung, alpha guy"?

Hell, yeah!

By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jul,15 12:37 other posts 
I thought for sure that there would be some sort of whiny "this is 'ageist', please remove it" complaint because of the 18-25 year old bit.
Oh, well, looks like the Minister of Forum Affairs is slipping in his dotage...
By #143536 05,Jul,15 13:21
To be fair, he would have to claim "REVERSE ageism" in this case. So stay on the lookout. We're looking for REVERSE ageism. Reverse ageism.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,15 16:31 other posts 
In my opinion, why this is not an issue for members that are offended by ageist remarks, this request is made by a 40ish man that only wants to feel humiliated by a toned 18 to 25 year old. The case I am familiar with was a 20ish member wanting to chat with members his age. Do you see, the one member wants to be humiliated and the wants to develop bonds with members his age. You are welcome.
By #460385 05,Jul,15 16:51
Ha. Y'all are missing the real point here. Another straight guy saying he wants to be dominated by a big cock.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jul,15 17:10 other posts 
No, we're not missing that point. It just happens so often around here that you learn to ignore it.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,15 17:37 other posts 
Yep, the point is that there is no point.

As an EXAMPLE, you indicate that your interest is in "couples". Should I get my panties in a knot because you have designated your desire to interact with "couples"? Did you mean straight couples, because your preference may offend the gay and lesbian membership. Maybe I should be offended that you have excluded members fitting my description, solo/"mature" female? OH HELL, NO! You, you darn redneck, you dun went and hurt my feelings....
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jul,15 18:03 other posts 
Freakin' JohnS down-voted this thread, too. lol
Obviously, he felt an 'ageist' vibe...
By #451452 05,Jul,15 18:07
How is it agest? Most men want to oogle young female bodies (18-24 years old) and nothing is said by the men. Perhaps some women will lament that is what old guys want is young stuff and nobody wants mature ladies. I guess that many of the factors that add extra appeal to young women for young men also apply to old guys after young guys.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off